show yourself[pictures needed]

Page 6 of 26 [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next

NotaHero
Toucan
Toucan

13 Apr 2015, 6:23 am

distantneighbor73 wrote:
NotaHero wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
NotaHero wrote:
For some reason I feel like showing myself today!

That deer head.....emerging awkwardly from below your belt. :|

Ermmm... Now I think about it, the deers expression... maybe that explains why people avoid me!

I think that shirt rocks! I'd proudly wear it if it were mine. There's a lot of empty white space on it, though, so I'd be afraid of getting a permanent food stain on it. If that were to happen, I'd probably use my artistic skills to try to make the stain look like something, such as the head of Abe Lincoln, for example. (Why do so many stains seem to vaguely resemble either Lincoln or Jesus, I wonder. Hmmm...)

I always get food stains on ALL my t-shirts so I've used got a few products to help get rid of them. It's for a band called Rubik, but that's at the bottom so you can't see it. I still like it, it's a bit different.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 4:40 pm

Face.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

DoubleCatrin
Toucan
Toucan

14 Apr 2015, 2:27 pm

well that deer shirt is sure different o.0

another girl with long hair :D
your clothing and makeup reminds me of St Patrik's day

imaginary? bartender at
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262032&start=285

NotaHero
Toucan
Toucan

14 Apr 2015, 7:04 pm

Just trying to keep it cool like with all the Kate Bush/Red Riding Hood chic going on.

Although you pull it off a lot better than I do DoubleCatrin. 8)

vercingetorix451
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Apr 2015, 10:50 pm

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 1:57 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I have bit of a belly :( I mean in compared to a lot of people around here I'm half their size around if not more but people on here and women say I'm fat. should probably cut my rations in half but I already feel starving and ap says not to go past 2 pounds lost a week. right now I have it set to 1.5 a week.
Sly, do you really think it's worth starving yourself to attract the opposite sex?

actually starving myself no. but reduced food intake yes.

if i was more busy I maybe wouldn't notice I'm hungry as often. it'll be worse when gym opens and I burn more calories. not sure If I'll increase food intake , seems that would be counter productive.

though I haven't' reached my ideal weight, almost back to where I was two years ago though. except not in as good stamina shape. need treadmill.

why fight reality right :cry: people keep telling me to become starved twig.

But your stomach changes size to adapt to more or less food. After a while it will probably adjust to the "new normal".

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 2:30 am

vercingetorix451 wrote:

When I saw your picture I freaked out a little, you look very similar to my partner (but like a younger, thinner, longer haired, little lighter) version. It is funny, my bf always says the he sees my doppelgangers, but you are the first of his that I have seen :)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 3:13 am

trollcatman wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I have bit of a belly :( I mean in compared to a lot of people around here I'm half their size around if not more but people on here and women say I'm fat. should probably cut my rations in half but I already feel starving and ap says not to go past 2 pounds lost a week. right now I have it set to 1.5 a week.
Sly, do you really think it's worth starving yourself to attract the opposite sex?

if i was more busy I maybe wouldn't notice I'm hungry as often. it'll be worse when gym opens and I burn more calories. not sure If I'll increase food intake , seems that would be counter productive.

though I haven't' reached my ideal weight, almost back to where I was two years ago though. except not in as good stamina shape. need treadmill.

But your stomach changes size to adapt to more or less food. After a while it will probably adjust to the "new normal".

been on it now for 7 months and it still hasn't adapted. just hungry most of the time. but suppose that's the point of a under calorie diet to lose weight via starving body of the required amount to sustain itself. just had 700 calories 5 hours ago and I'm super hungry.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 5:19 am

sly279 wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

been on it now for 7 months and it still hasn't adapted. just hungry most of the time. but suppose that's the point of a under calorie diet to lose weight via starving body of the required amount to sustain itself. just had 700 calories 5 hours ago and I'm super hungry.

It also depends on what you eat. Fiber and protein gives you the full feeling longer than carbohydrates, since carbohydrates are really easy to digest. Eating beans, peas, fish, eggs will be better for that than bread or similar things.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 5:19 am

Bondkatten wrote:
When I saw your picture I freaked out a little, you look very similar to my partner (but like a younger, thinner, longer haired, little lighter) version. It is funny, my bf always says the he sees my doppelgangers, but you are the first of his that I have seen :)

Everybody knows that all Scandinavians are in metal bands. 8)
Edit: oh wait, he was Dutch wasn't he? Hmm, potato potato.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 6:34 am

trollcatman wrote:
Everybody knows that all Scandinavians are in metal bands. 8)
Edit: oh wait, he was Dutch wasn't he? Hmm, potato potato.

Hahaha :lol:
minus the hair... en hij is een echte Limburger :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 7:23 am

I am in the middle, handsome, no?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 9:26 am

trollcatman wrote:
Mine doesn't. If I don't find a new source of phentermine pills I may gradually return to my natural weight.
trollcatman wrote:
It also depends on what you eat. Fiber and protein gives you the full feeling longer than carbohydrates, since carbohydrates are really easy to digest. Eating beans, peas, fish, eggs will be better for that than bread or similar things.
I should try that. But aren't fiber and carbs the same thing? They're both bready foods, right? I mean, carbs is anything that resembles bread and fiber is also in bread, I think :?

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
But aren't fiber and carbs the same thing? They're both bready foods, right? I mean, carbs is anything that resembles bread and fiber is also in bread, I think :?

Nope, Carbohydrates is fast energy, great if you do a lot of sport, less great otherwise. The energy you don't burn will become fat after a while. Fiber is found in darker bread, vegetables, fruit and oatmeal among other things. The more fiber, the slower your body will take up the energy and will last you longer. It will help stabilize your blood sugar so you don't get so easily hungry (makes you crave less sweets) and soluble fiber will fill you up easier (important to drink a lot of water).

And when your body is busy breaking down carbohydrates it will not burn fat.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 10:59 am

DoubleCatrin wrote:
well that deer shirt is sure different o.0

another girl with long hair :D
your clothing and makeup reminds me of St Patrik's day

Thanks. I have some Irish in me, but I identify more with the Italian part of my heritage because I look more Italian than Irish in my mom's opinion. My mom is pale and has red hair and I'm olive (in between tan and fair, I think?), have a really weird hair color (my mom says its ash whatever that is. She describes it as blackish-blonde) and blue eyes.

I don't know...

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 9:39 pm