Have you ever been betrayed by a close friend?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 5:41 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Kiriae wrote:
The boy I liked in middle school and considered a nice person took off my panties in front of the whole class because of some stupid bet he made with other guys.
This guy should have his throat sliced!

Nah. He was not a bad boy after all. What he did afterwards made the whole situation actually a good memory. I lost faith in everything for a while but he made me believe in humanity again.

I escaped from the classroom and hide in girls bathroom, to cry and plan how to never go to the school again. He found me there (it was considered a huge shame for a boy to enter a girls bathroom), said sorry, explained why he did that, admitted it was stupid and childish of him and assured me that noone seen anything because I reacted really fast. He ended up comforting me for another half of hour while skipping classes(he was a top student so he cared to attend all lessons) till I finally calmed down and decided I am not going to drop the school.

He never made fun of me again and we even become some sort of friends: we talked a lot while returning from school(we were living in same area) although he was ignoring me at school. And I think he prevented his friends from making fun of me because they bullied me much less when he was present.

naomidb22
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2015, 6:55 am

Yeah it has happened to me too it sucks but you just have to be catious of people and not let yourself trust them too much I feel like people with aspergers are vulnerable to betrayal x sorry your upset. :heart: