Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 7:57 pm

I take Synthroid 50mcg for my hypothyroidism. I couldn't live without it. I don't mean that I'd literally die, but I wouldn't have the energy for much of anything. I'd just be in bed all the time. I don't like feeling exhausted, drained and tired all the time so I figure I'd better take it.

alexrodriguez
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jul 2017, 7:30 pm

Adderall, it is a miracle pill. 20mg IR works perfectly but hurts my whole nervous system when it crashes and wears off.

I also take depakote and and some other med for bipolar.

Floratro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jul 2017, 3:50 pm

I have been taking methylphenidate for over five years now because I have ADD. It helps me concentrate even on tasks I have no motivation for, which is lovely, especially in high school. I only use it when at school or when doing homework and it doesn't really have a lot of negative effects for me. In fact, the only negative effects I can think of is that it increases my reaction time and my heart rate.