Is it harder to find a girlfriend being inexperienced

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RealDreamer11
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 May 2015, 7:59 pm

One thing I have some anxiety over is that I didn't date when I was younger because of social problems I had through adolescence. I am now 24 years old, and still have not had a serious relationship. Ive had a relationship a couple years ago that got canned pretty quick because I got overemotional with the girl, and was selfish. I started to lose interest in her anyway once we started dating.

I have some bad luck with dating it seems. I had these really smart asian girl in the fall I was messing around with a bit, but I didn't see a girlfriend in her. I wasn't really into her face, no offense. I'm big on girls with pretty faces and eyes. She wanted to have sex two times it didnt work, first time I was too f****d up and sleepy, the second she just asked if I wanted to in the middle of the day while my roommate was washing dishes in the kitchen.

Now I'm worried that my lack of experience at 24 is going to severely impact my options. I hate to say it, but I might have to just lower my standards and date a girl who is overweight for awhile before I am experienced enough to f**k a more beautiful girl good. I think its just psychology.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2015, 8:48 pm

When you say inexperienced do you mean in terms of sex? Or in terms of the whole relationship? The way you talked at the end you said you need to date an overweight girl to be able to have sex with the girl you want, so that made it sound like you were mostly concerned about the sexual part.

MrsFishy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2015, 8:56 pm

RealDreamer11 wrote:
One thing I have some anxiety over is that I didn't date when I was younger because of social problems I had through adolescence. I am now 24 years old, and still have not had a serious relationship. Ive had a relationship a couple years ago that got canned pretty quick because I got overemotional with the girl, and was selfish. I started to lose interest in her anyway once we started dating.

I have some bad luck with dating it seems. I had these really smart asian girl in the fall I was messing around with a bit, but I didn't see a girlfriend in her. I wasn't really into her face, no offense. I'm big on girls with pretty faces and eyes. She wanted to have sex two times it didnt work, first time I was too f****d up and sleepy, the second she just asked if I wanted to in the middle of the day while my roommate was washing dishes in the kitchen.

Now I'm worried that my lack of experience at 24 is going to severely impact my options. I hate to say it, but I might have to just lower my standards and date a girl who is overweight for awhile before I am experienced enough to f**k a more beautiful girl good. I think its just psychology.

I sincerely hope that all girls - overweight and otherwise - steer clear of a social and sexual zero like you.

Your personality comes off as repulsive in a mere two paragraphs... and surely more so in person!

RealDreamer11
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 May 2015, 9:04 pm

wowiexist wrote:
When you say inexperienced do you mean in terms of sex? Or in terms of the whole relationship? The way you talked at the end you said you need to date an overweight girl to be able to have sex with the girl you want, so that made it sound like you were mostly concerned about the sexual part.

Both. I do seek a relationship, but Ive been rejected by a pretty girl I felt a connection with because wanted to bang this punk star wannabe with tattoos and piercings. Im inexperienced in sex, so I probably won't be able to finger a girl or bang her good yet. The prettiest girls have the most experience because guys go for them the most, so they end up having the most relationships. She may be disappointed if shes with a guy whose not as good as the last one.

So, sorry for coming off as pretentious, but recent experiences have given me a huge misunderstanding of relationships.

And that girls face isnt the only reason I didn't like her. We've talked about relationships before, she said that shes never been in love, which to me meant all of her relationships were meaningless, or she was unattached. I don't like a relationship based on that. I want an actual romantic/spiritual connection.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2015, 10:09 pm

Well if you are going to use a girl for sex hopefully you will at least be honest with her about that.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 12:56 am

MrsFishy wrote:
RealDreamer11 wrote:

I sincerely hope that all girls - overweight and otherwise - steer clear of a social and sexual zero like you.

Your personality comes off as repulsive in a mere two paragraphs... and surely more so in person!

MrsFishy, personal attacks are against the rules. Please post within the forum guidelines.

viewtopic.php?t=12459

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2015, 2:26 am

MrsFishy wrote:
RealDreamer11 wrote:

Trolls just keep a-comin'.....It's hard out there for a mod. But I see a banhammer lurking over your head! :mrgreen:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 3:33 am

MrsFishy wrote:
RealDreamer11 wrote:

Exact. What an effing weird topic.
I feel sorry for the asian girl. Boohoo 'I need big pretty eyes' boohoo.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 3:36 am

Really, you have such a crazy view of how a girl should be and of sex/relationships. Too be honest it doesn't suprise me you are still unexperienced.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2015, 3:39 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Really, you have such a crazy view of how a girl should be and of sex/relationships. Too be honest it doesn't suprise me you are still unexperienced.

He just wants to f*ck a girl he finds physically attractive. Nothing crazy about that!

@RealDreamer11: You are not a virgin(you had sex twice before), so I really wouldn't worry too much about sexual inexperience at the tender age of 24.

RealDreamer11
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2015, 2:52 pm

I think nobody understood the context of my post. I will say it again.

I am a virgin, I didn't sleep with that asian girl, I did not see a girlfriend in her because our relationship was meaningless. I did not feel like I would enjoy meaningless sex. I denied her, and never saw her again. She wasn't my type anyway because shes an intellectual that likes relationships with little attachment, I am a "romantic" I like to look into a girls eyes.

There was this other girl who I did like, but she scrapped me after the emotions got high.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 2:58 pm

Just be honest about the type of the relationship you want, but don't expect to find plenty of women willing for casual sex, they're rare and you have to be very good looking and 'hot'.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 5:39 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
MrsFishy wrote:
RealDreamer11 wrote:

Trolls just keep a-comin'.....It's hard out there for a mod. But I see a banhammer lurking over your head! :mrgreen:

Yep!

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 8:30 am

Yes it is obviously, this is how I see it, for guys its literally a matter of knowing how to get a girlfriend, for girls its not literally a matter of knowing how to get a boyfriend, since guys have to be the initiators, be the one to make a date or relationship happen, that means for guys its literally a matter of knowing how.

sagarverma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 May 2015, 12:43 am

Every girl look for a stud....

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:51 am

sagarverma wrote:
Every girl look for a stud....

I inexperienced girls are virgins. Virgin girls with guys being virgins doesn't work for some dumb reason. They think its a burden. I hate how women lie about their stupid relationships and nice guys get turned down and said goodbye. If women are honest. We wouldn't be so depressed. Like oh boy if I don't f**k I'll never f**k. Nah. She is nothing but a loser. She can't get you and you can't get her.