Page 39 of 50 [ 799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 50  Next

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2016, 12:22 am

Hit three workouts the last week with the weights and sit ups etc, had a twenty five minute jog two days ago and done a lot of strolling in the evenings, my nightly yoga has been challenging since I have really been pushing myself mentally and physically over the last year exploring new territories, so I've been switching between lighter and heavier sessions.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 1:48 pm

yep! I havn't worked out for a whole week now, BUT today I'm a hundered percent sure I'm going to... he he

So why not wait and post when you actually have instead... :roll:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 4:15 pm

Froya wrote:
yep! I havn't worked out for a whole week now, BUT today I'm a hundered percent sure I'm going to... he he

So why not wait and post when you actually have instead... :roll:

I feel I have to report that I actually did.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 1:14 pm

Bumping before exercise. Because I'm absolutley sure I'm going to, in about 45 minutes! Yesterday I experienced my first alarming back pain. That was scary...

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 2:37 pm

Froya wrote:
Bumping before exercise. Because I'm absolutley sure I'm going to, in about 45 minutes! Yesterday I experienced my first alarming back pain. That was scary...

I started! But do you know what? I think I'm done!! I started workingout in February, and I NEVER thought I had it in me to exercise as hard and long as I have done.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 3:12 pm

...hopefully I'll change my mind.. I really wanted to see my hot physiotherapiest again... :oops: and I want him to know that I really HAVE worked out a lot lately (apart from the last two weeks) :mrgreen:

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 5:35 pm

Been running in cold weather... and getting hooked on it...

Just ran a half-marathon in 0 degrees Celsius... in the dark... Good thing I have one of these...

Anyway, I've now managed to run three half-marathons in six days... Looks like my physique continues to improve... My calf muscles have also grown considerably lately... The prospects of running a full marathon now seem a lot less scary than just a few weeks ago...

LaurenLissa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Nov 2016, 1:36 pm

Yoga yesterday and a hike today!

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 10:35 pm

Done my three workouts for the week, had a ten minute jog earlier and fitted in 30 sit ups, will probs give myself a rest over the weekend apart from my yoga sessions which I tend to classify as an extension of my body existing within the confines of my mind (or vice versa lol) so don't see it as exercise or a deliberate act of exertion as such.

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Nov 2016, 9:25 pm

Bought some exercise equipment earlier this week and have been working out regularly throughout the day, everyday, a few minutes here a few minutes there. Maybe this can become one of my new special interests. I am skinny to begin with, and have never been able to put on weight. So far I've been burning off what little fat I have at a very fast rate, and I have become more skinnier and slightly toned. I am hoping in time that I will be able to fill out my body more by putting on some more muscle mass. It would be nice to not be skinny anymore.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 1:13 am

Two full work out session and two light jogs over the last week, started increasing my sit ups and squats by a third since I've steadily built up a good core which I think can be taken to the next stage now, feel the work with the weights I do is just about right from the soreness so don't need to mess with that yet. Four yoga sessions, been a little busier with notes and research in the evenings so slacking a little, exploring more in the yoga arena though and beginning to feel more confident to challenge my corpse harder over in that yard through the next couple months.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm

I have my next tennis lesson on Saturday!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 12:34 pm

I jogged in place and did some free step today on the Wii Fit. I jogged for 10 minutes and did step for 20 minutes. I'm working so hard to lose weight and get in shape. My size 20 skinny jeans don't look like skinny jeans anymore because they are super baggy. I can't wait to get back to 190 pounds! All of this eating healthy and no sweets except for a soda a day and exercise is paying off! :D

Sorry for the long post. I'm very happy right now and have been doing this for two months.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2016, 10:47 pm

Today the weather cleared up and also warmed up some so walked my dog 40 minutes outside. It was a really nice day with the sun coming out and the temp reaching over 40 degrees. Went for a nice walk, donated money to fireman raising money to buy kids some toys, bought a mocha and walked home. Just love weekends. 8)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 8:29 am

Jogged in place for ten minutes. I had some chocolate dipped strawberries for breakfast so yeah, I'm having a great morning as far as exercise and healthy eating goes.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2016, 10:31 am

Played tennis last Saturday. There was a slight drizzle and the courts were wet, so we had to be careful. I was lucky I didn't slip and fall.