Page 7 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

xraydave
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Sep 2016, 10:35 am

Studied law for 2 years, got into honours. got into a double degree with psychology but, thinking of going with psychology instead. as it occupies my mind space more and i see more potential in it, not necessarily because of law. just no space for creative thinking in law, so it can become a bit understimulating. Might still finish it off if i have the time or intention later on, though.

Superheroine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Sep 2016, 11:01 pm

I am studying Biochemistry. I am super interested in Virology (specifically HIV it is so complex and fun to study) I have an interest in human genetics and developmental disorders.

I am minoring in Spanish and Leadership. I want to be bilingual, and Leadership was done on a whim.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:37 pm

When I finish my high school program, I'm going to major in biology or pre-veterinary medicine.

Loki83
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

I'm studying accounting. I have 3 classes left including this semester. I should graduate this summer. Auditing has been brutal for me this semester. I'm really nervous about getting a job after college. The whole interview process is scary. My resume is absolutely horrible with lots of gaps. Has anyone else fibbed on their resume to get a job?

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Apr 2017, 5:25 pm

Studying pharmacy. I'm in the middle of my program and the workload is very grueling. 100s of pages per week just for one class and so many facts to memorize. Also dealing with retaking some classes and possibly failing some because I feel through the cracks last semester and this semester has just been unpredictable.

jhighl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2017, 11:01 am

Enngineering technology but debateing switching to a trade because of all the student loan debt i am getting.

AndrewBatman82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

i am studying general studies for my associate degree

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 4:19 am

Studying IT at TAFE (Tertiary And Further Education) which is basically college. Hope to study Certificate IV in Programming so I can get a job.

devilSpawn

15 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

I'm studying "historical human error", so, a little of everything, basically (lol).

Much of my focus is on Anthropology... perhaps my studies will become a whole new sub-discipline within the field. So far, I find assignments that are fundamentally hypothetical to be particularly difficult to start. I am doing something strange with my college studies, I am only taking the classes that I am interested in and know that I can apply myself to criticize and absorb information in. Most of these will be philosophy and history and social science (particularly Anthropology) but I will have to take other classes too, like various sciences and such. I also really enjoy computer programming and the like, even though this tends to frustrate me more than any of them, usually majority caused by the structure and "hypothetical" nature of instructors' assignments.

I don't really like college, not what I know of it so far, anyway...

But, I'm getting good grades so far so I'm going to keep going with it and see how long I can do that (get good grades).

RandomCitizen80
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Apr 2017, 6:49 pm

After much flip-flopping: nursing with a long term goal of working in anesthesiology

florajohn225
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2017, 1:59 am

After completing high school in literary section, I started studying philosophy in university. Then moved to learn artistic bookbinding. I had different professional experiences in different domains, and now heading back to studies in logistics … You can fit studying some languages in there too (English, Dutch, German, … )

happywheelsgame
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2017, 4:56 am

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 4:21 pm

For my summer class, I am {or soon will finish} studying {for an English class} works of classic American literature.

-The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn

-The Great Gatsby

-Invisible Man

-On The Road

weirdgorlriri
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Jan 2018, 9:25 pm

Nutrition. I want to go into dietetics... in the bariatric field.

whatalala
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Mar 2018, 1:31 pm

I'm finishing up my MS in Industrial Engineering, but in the fall I'm hoping to start a PhD in Systems Engineering!

Ask me about my antipsychotics

Andrew Rodgers
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2018, 8:12 am

Publishing & Editing. I also like to write a lot! :)