Page 5 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Vexatious
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Feb 2016, 4:50 pm

Nothing at present but I am in the process of applying for my local university to study Navigation and Maritime Science :)

Caesar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Feb 2016, 4:38 pm

I am an audiovisual major or in easier words: Film and Animation.

It has been a hobby of mine for almost a decade and it's Awesome how I'm actually getting grades for it now :U

AlexHendry
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2016, 1:17 am

Hello, I am a professional academic writer at Quality Dissertation which helps university students to write an assignment, dissertation, essay and coursework.

Manolito_Mystiq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2016, 7:40 pm

Currently, I am in my final Bachelor year for Musicology. I have also worked a lot on singing methods and systems (Estill Voice Training, Singing Success, Universal Voice System, Bel Canto, to name a few).

Dulin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2016, 11:21 am

I've got a bachelor in biology, and was doing my master thesis when I got a burnout. So I'm putting the thesis on the side, and instead I will take a teaching degree so that I can open more doors in terms of jobs like teach biology in schools or work with NGOs! :)

Pergerlady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2016, 3:57 pm

I just got accepted into my school's Veterinary Technician program. As of right now, I didn't take any animal courses (I will take them next semester) but I am doing Microbiology and Computer Literacy.

galois
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Apr 2016, 1:21 am

Theoretical computer science and pure mathematics as an undergrad.

MarryJk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2016, 5:47 am

I am studying philosophy. It's very interesting but recently I got so many homework. And I have a part-time job so I don't know how to cope with all of it. I am thinking to order one essay on https://www.privatewriting.com/ . Maybe it's not a good idea but it will save my time. 8)

Greys0n
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Apr 2016, 9:45 am

I am studying biology, it's so hard

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2016, 9:39 am

Previously, it was psychology. Now, I'm majoring English because I want to learn how to be a writer, which is my true dream.

Drone232
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 May 2016, 7:39 am

I am studying theology, soon to have my Bachelor's in Religion and Religious Education. By next year I could be a youth pastor, a few years later I could be a pastor or minister, and then work my up to theologian.

BabbityRabbity
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 May 2016, 5:15 am

I am studying physics, which is what I wanted to do my first attempt at college but college itself was too much. Now I am going part time and commuting and it is much much better!

b9
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 5:24 am

What are you studying?
i think there should be a course to adequately qualify why it is not worth studying anything.
what is worth studying really?
everything is in a state of flux.
at least if i could take a course about the futility of study, i would learn how to respond to people with accurate reasons as to why i am valid in not caring about what they have to say.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 6:17 am

As I am not a terribly big gaming fan, is it inadvisable for me to study an information and creative technology course?

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 12:02 pm

I'm majoring in Psychology right now. My mother majored in Psychology and now teaches it, so I have always found it fascinating.

Scarabola
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2016, 12:07 pm

Math on Khan Academy. I've barely begun, so I'm on 4th grade math (not that I need to learn it, but just to flex my brain before jumping into more complicated stuff that I don't even know yet)

And then there's music theory, something I have to learn if I want to be a composer.