Page 6 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Scarabola
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2016, 12:07 pm

Math on Khan Academy. I've barely begun, so I'm on 4th grade math (not that I need to learn it, but just to flex my brain before jumping into more complicated stuff that I don't even know yet)

And then there's music theory, something I have to learn if I want to be a composer.

Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2016, 2:00 pm

I'm studying computer science. I enjoy the logical thinking it involves and being able to make things with it.

newtonmoses
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2016, 7:52 am

Thanks for sharing this information.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2016, 8:05 am

i am studying a book on how to read another book about boredom which tells me how not to be bored, but it is not very interesting so i have put it down for now

MaizeFlower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jun 2016, 10:50 pm

I am studying Computer Information systems and a minor in Economics. Just one more semester to go! :)

jewels_1991
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2016, 9:58 pm

I am studying Health Information Technology. I am familiar with the medical background since I have previously majored in Clinical Lab (and failed) and I love working with data and computers in general.

xraydave
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Sep 2016, 10:35 am

Studied law for 2 years, got into honours. got into a double degree with psychology but, thinking of going with psychology instead. as it occupies my mind space more and i see more potential in it, not necessarily because of law. just no space for creative thinking in law, so it can become a bit understimulating. Might still finish it off if i have the time or intention later on, though.

Superheroine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Sep 2016, 11:01 pm

I am studying Biochemistry. I am super interested in Virology (specifically HIV it is so complex and fun to study) I have an interest in human genetics and developmental disorders.

I am minoring in Spanish and Leadership. I want to be bilingual, and Leadership was done on a whim.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:37 pm

When I finish my high school program, I'm going to major in biology or pre-veterinary medicine.

Loki83
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

I'm studying accounting. I have 3 classes left including this semester. I should graduate this summer. Auditing has been brutal for me this semester. I'm really nervous about getting a job after college. The whole interview process is scary. My resume is absolutely horrible with lots of gaps. Has anyone else fibbed on their resume to get a job?

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Apr 2017, 5:25 pm

Studying pharmacy. I'm in the middle of my program and the workload is very grueling. 100s of pages per week just for one class and so many facts to memorize. Also dealing with retaking some classes and possibly failing some because I feel through the cracks last semester and this semester has just been unpredictable.

jhighl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2017, 11:01 am

Enngineering technology but debateing switching to a trade because of all the student loan debt i am getting.

AndrewBatman82

12 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

i am studying general studies for my associate degree

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 4:19 am

Studying IT at TAFE (Tertiary And Further Education) which is basically college. Hope to study Certificate IV in Programming so I can get a job.

devilSpawn

15 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

I'm studying "historical human error", so, a little of everything, basically (lol).

Much of my focus is on Anthropology... perhaps my studies will become a whole new sub-discipline within the field. So far, I find assignments that are fundamentally hypothetical to be particularly difficult to start. I am doing something strange with my college studies, I am only taking the classes that I am interested in and know that I can apply myself to criticize and absorb information in. Most of these will be philosophy and history and social science (particularly Anthropology) but I will have to take other classes too, like various sciences and such. I also really enjoy computer programming and the like, even though this tends to frustrate me more than any of them, usually majority caused by the structure and "hypothetical" nature of instructors' assignments.

I don't really like college, not what I know of it so far, anyway...

But, I'm getting good grades so far so I'm going to keep going with it and see how long I can do that (get good grades).

RandomCitizen80
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Apr 2017, 6:49 pm

After much flip-flopping: nursing with a long term goal of working in anesthesiology