Page 7 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

RandomCitizen80
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Apr 2017, 6:49 pm

After much flip-flopping: nursing with a long term goal of working in anesthesiology

florajohn225
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2017, 1:59 am

After completing high school in literary section, I started studying philosophy in university. Then moved to learn artistic bookbinding. I had different professional experiences in different domains, and now heading back to studies in logistics … You can fit studying some languages in there too (English, Dutch, German, … )

happywheelsgame
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2017, 4:56 am

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 4:21 pm

For my summer class, I am {or soon will finish} studying {for an English class} works of classic American literature.

-The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn

-The Great Gatsby

-Invisible Man

-On The Road

weirdgorlriri
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Jan 2018, 9:25 pm

Nutrition. I want to go into dietetics... in the bariatric field.

whatalala
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Mar 2018, 1:31 pm

I'm finishing up my MS in Industrial Engineering, but in the fall I'm hoping to start a PhD in Systems Engineering!

Ask me about my antipsychotics

Andrew Rodgers
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2018, 8:12 am

Publishing & Editing. I also like to write a lot! :)

LesMiserabby
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2018, 4:54 pm

I'm majoring in dramatic arts with a minor in German. Surprisingly most of the 'that's a useless degree' and 'what are you going to do with that' comments are in response to the minor in German.... But I'm absolutely loving both.

Richardrobert
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2018, 12:28 am

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of statistics. it's miles built up from the field of arithmetic referred to a chance. chance gives us a manner to determine how possibly an occasion is to occur. It additionally offers us a manner to speak about randomness. it may be used in each field of medical research, inclusive of psychology, economics, remedy, advertising, demography and lots of extras.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 12:35 am

Software development operations & 3D software development. In 8 hours. Goodnight.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

charlesainsley
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Sep 2018, 5:25 am

Statistics is the study of the collection, business enterprise, evaluation, interpretation, and presentation of information. it's miles built up from the sphere of mathematics referred to a chance. probability offers us a way to determine how likely an event is to arise. It additionally gives us a manner to talk about randomness. it is able to be utilized in every subject of clinical studies, along with psychology, economics, medication, advertising, demography and lots of more.

RaceDrv709
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 8:47 am

I am studying automotive technology at a local community college and will graduate in December with a certificate.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2018, 10:34 pm

I'm currently in computer science, and I'll be going into my second year in a few weeks.

I'm hoping that if I get the grades for it, I'll be able to study cyber security for my masters degree but I've also been considering law in technology, games development and forensics.

I'm also currently on a free network security course.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 10:35 pm

A whole lot of Windows software development.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Omokage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2018, 10:04 pm

Asian Studies.

I'm studying an array of subjects. They can be categorized into three parts:
- Asian foreign languages
- Social Sciences
- Cultures

I especially like to study Asian foreign languages, since it's easier for me to conceptualize in my mind, and I can learn it easily the more I expose myself to media in those languages. I'm currently studying Japanese, Chinese and Korean. The proficiency level I adquired in those languages as of now is still lacking, but I'm not learning them solely for the purpose of becoming proficient in it. I don't really care much about it right now, I'll probably still be unable to do verbal communication for a long while anyway. I quite enjoy studying the aspects of the language and being successul in finding patterns I already studied before when I read media in the internet and such, it gives an immense satisfaction instantly. I'm sorry if it's not very intuitive, but I can't explain it in other words. Also, the words of japanese and korean languages are especially pleasing to hear. I also want to be able to read interesting media in japanese, such as manga and such. I would be quite happy to be able to translate works for the world to read, but English is not my first language and my Japanese is still lacking. I'm best at Japanese, since I taught it myself some years before. I especially do good with grammar. I do quite good in vocabulary as well. My worst section is pronunciation and using polite and informal speech accordingly. Anyway, I love challenges :roll:

I'm especially looking forward to learn Japanese Culture next semester. I might encounter aspects of it when I read manga again, and learning the culture of a country is always quite fun.

I always have a hard time with interviews, but I'm managing. I automatically prepare the pattern of it and keep adding small finishing details in my mind to prepare for it during the semester, and generally do good.

The problem with Humanities is that I might understand a concept almost completely, but am unable to express it in words instantly, so I must think about them for some time to reach the best matching word. I'm not too good with words, but I manage to do good in other areas. To overcome that difficulty, I memorise the words beforehand. As in, I first get the gist of it, them, I keep adding more details.

I really like college a lot. I always feel a sparking of motivation when I wake up to learn more and more. I still don't know what I'll do with it in the future, but I think I'll keep having fun for now. Translation would be fun, I guess. College environment is very peaceful as well. Though to say the truth, I still haven't found someone that shares this special interest in learning foreign asian languages as strongly as me, and we are a whole class of students. Feels weird and somewhat lonely. 8O

I mean, chinese characters also have so many interesting patterns and so much to learn about, such as its origin, its correlation between other characters, its multiple pronuntiations, and so on. I can only compare it to a never ending vast world of treasure seeking.

Sorry if I seem too eccentric about it ahah.

Anyway, that's what I'm studying.
:D