10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TheRedPedant93
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 285
Location: Scotland

25 May 2015, 4:04 pm

The predicament here with stringent conspiratorialism (HIV/AIDS denialism, Freemasonry, Evolution denialism, Hollow earth, Faith Healing, Satanic yoga, Holocaust denial, dinosaurs helped the pyramid constructions, religious prophecies, chemtrails, Sandy Hook and Moon landing hoaxes etc) is that their Dunning Kruger infiltrated minds dissuade the skeptic community into a formulation of social conditioning characterized as "debunking groupthink," which undermines freedom of thought by collective rationalization by dismissing those propounding the more overlooked cover-ups that are pragmatic and abide to the principles of natural law as crank magnets who believe the earth was created 5,700 to 10,000 years ago; thus, the skeptics become as doctrinarian as the gnostic theists and the NWO truthers. Neither the gnostic fragmentation of the truther nor skeptic movements can sufficiently explicate what theories are true and what's not, but it's the militantly atheistic and transcendent debunkers (whether they are "compassionate" neo-cons, secular "progressive humanists," neurodiversity supremacists or social justice warriors (SJWs)) who repudiate any sort of conspiracy whatsoever are the ones who are in unabridged denial.

Here's a few of my foreseeable exemplifications of conspiracy (very independent and atypical of the Illuminati herd mentality)

Iraq War Hoax: Tony Blair, George Bush and their neo-conservative revolutionaries deceived the public about the WMD's.

Supranational institutions such as IMF, World Bank, NATO, Untied Nations, EU, WTO are undermining the individual sovereignty of nation states; furthermore, supranationalist banking institutions such as the IMF and World Bank are advertently hindering the efficiency of a free market economy and are destroying worldwide economies through repetitious fiat monetary printing (not just the Federal Reserve believers) and redistribute inflation via the fractional reserve banking system.

Cultural Marxism (Frankfurt School's Critical Theory) is the most verifiable ideological denominator behind counter-cultural identity politics, "permissive society," moral relativism, "alternative lifestyles," cultural pessimism, nanny statism that are all aimed to destroy individualism, free enterprise and traditional morality by replacing them with collectivism, internationalized central planning and Orwellian ideological conformance.

I believe that Aspartame is the new asbestos and that fluoridated water is preventing the herd to think critically.

Marijuana was banned because of it's threats to the corporate profits of the pharmaceutical and paper industries (I believe the drugs war has been a complete scam and failure anyway).

Thorium as an environmentally friendly and efficient power source was routinely suppressed due to it's lack of potentiality for biological warfare.


_________________
Diagnosed with "Classical" Asperger's syndrome in 1998 (Clinical psychologist).
RAADS-R: 237/240
Aspie score: 199 out of 200
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80


Last edited by TheRedPedant93 on 25 May 2015, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,618
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

25 May 2015, 4:22 pm

Got much I felt like I could say but want to narrow it down to this...

TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Marijuana was banned because of it's threats to the corporate profits of the pharmaceutical and paper industries (I believe the drugs war has been a complete scam and failure anyway).

...apparently there sources indicating that marijuana can cure cancer.

Well if this is true then of course the corporatocracy (Government HAL 9000) would try to keep it banned !


_________________
« Dogmatism is the biggest enemy to mental-growth... »
« What was 'right' yesterday is just as easily 'obsolete' tomorrow. »
Join the Ban-Dodger Fan-Club ! (from some obscure forum)
...because Aliens !
Adopted LonelyRabbit as my belovèd imouto-chan (JP-language for younger-sister) in January of 2017CE !


XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,983
Location: The Oort Cloud

25 May 2015, 4:28 pm

RE: Conspiracy theories:

If you want to convince me that those in power are up to shenanigans, you don't have to.

My only question is, what is to be done about it?


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)


TheRedPedant93
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 285
Location: Scotland

25 May 2015, 4:29 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Got much I felt like I could say but want to narrow it down to this...
TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Marijuana was banned because of it's threats to the corporate profits of the pharmaceutical and paper industries (I believe the drugs war has been a complete scam and failure anyway).

...apparently there sources indicating that marijuana can cure cancer.

Well if this is true then of course the corporatocracy (Government HAL 9000) would try to keep it banned !


Even the National Institute on Drug Abuse was compelled to admit that cannabinoid compounds can neutralize malignant cells.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/02/did-t ... in-tumors/


_________________
Diagnosed with "Classical" Asperger's syndrome in 1998 (Clinical psychologist).
RAADS-R: 237/240
Aspie score: 199 out of 200
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80


AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,477
Location: Millcreek, Utah

25 May 2015, 4:46 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
RE: Conspiracy theories:

If you want to convince me that those in power are up to shenanigans, you don't have to.

My only question is, what is to be done about it?

Simple. Remember your Thoreau: "I heartily accept the motto, -- 'That government is best which governs least;' and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which I also believe, -- 'That government is best which governs not at all;' and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient." --Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


TheRedPedant93
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 285
Location: Scotland

25 May 2015, 4:50 pm

B19 wrote:
Conspiracy is dictionary defined as a secret plan to deceive. There is mass evidence that we are confronted indirectly with conspiracies everyday in every day life, because there are many bodies intent on deceiving - Big Pharma, political parties, corporates, governments, agencies like the NSA, CIA, Al Quaeda...


Too right, but the so-called conformist "freethinkers" and skeptics dismiss as Young earth creationists, exorcist truthers and/or New Age hippies (I'm not diametrically opposed to alt med in it's entirety though) up to the ad infinitum (I'm an agnostic atheist btw).


_________________
Diagnosed with "Classical" Asperger's syndrome in 1998 (Clinical psychologist).
RAADS-R: 237/240
Aspie score: 199 out of 200
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80


Last edited by TheRedPedant93 on 25 May 2015, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,477
Location: Millcreek, Utah

25 May 2015, 5:01 pm

And, what to do with the "covert agents" from "western intelligence agencies [which] are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse" described by Edward Snowden's trusted reporter, Glenn Greenwald (https://www.firstlook.org/theintercept/ ... nipulation )? They make things somewhat more difficult, though certainly not impossible.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,868
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada

25 May 2015, 5:22 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
Yep. In the United States, at least, there is a certain percentage of the residents who believe that the government (and large corporations) can do no wrong despite all the evidence to the contrary. Sadly, I believe that they are either too nostalgic for the former post-war euphoria, or that they realize what has happened and see it requiring them to work too hard to correct the trend now.

For me, the truth is as appealing as it is convincing.

I don't think there is anyone believing that. It's not because peoples don't believe in your crackpot theories that they don't have some distrust toward institutions. After all there is strong evidences that vaccination is working, while there is no or very little evidences it do not. The official 9/11 explanation is much more coherent that the conspiracy theories surrounding it. There is also a lot of evidences that global warming is happening and the CO2 increase is the best explanation and so on.
Add to that that according to your political opinions the best way to avoid corporations doing wrong is to allow them more power.
Who do you think is rational here? It's certainly not you...



0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Location: London

25 May 2015, 5:28 pm

TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Iraq War Hoax: Tony Blair, George Bush and their neo-conservative revolutionaries deceived the public about the WMD's.


This is true although Tony Blair was motivated by his own cult of personality, rather than Noe-conservatism. He also had strange idea of moral obligation after Kosovo.

However is also true the Saddam had Iran and the world deceived too. It was absolutely in his interest to pretend to have WMDs. He had made many enemies. The Iran-Iraq war cause many fatalities for Iran. Being a relatively new regime, their training was non-existent, and the Iraqis were well trained, we armed, and had the support of the Americans.

Also Saddam did have nuclear program right up, to early 90s. People forget about that. He had obtained the Nuclear Material from South Africa, this was an open secret.

Nobody knew the extent of Libya WMDs until Gaddafi disclosed it (and destroyed it).

However bad our leader are, and they can be some real stinkers, it doesn't necessarily make other regimes better in comparison. I can't abide this attitude.



TheRedPedant93
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 285
Location: Scotland

25 May 2015, 5:56 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Iraq War Hoax: Tony Blair, George Bush and their neo-conservative revolutionaries deceived the public about the WMD's.


This is true although Tony Blair was motivated by his own cult of personality, rather than Noe-conservatism. He also had strange idea of moral obligation after Kosovo.

However is also true the Saddam had Iran and the world deceived too. It was absolutely in his interest to pretend to have WMDs. He had made many enemies. The Iran-Iraq war cause many fatalities for Iran. Being a relatively new regime, their training was non-existent, and the Iraqis were well trained, we armed, and had the support of the Americans.

Also Saddam did have nuclear program right up, to early 90s. People forget about that. He had obtained the Nuclear Material from South Africa, this was an open secret.

Nobody knew the extent of Libya WMDs until Gaddafi disclosed it (and destroyed it).

However bad our leader are, and they can be some real stinkers, it doesn't necessarily make other regimes better in comparison. I can't abide this attitude.


I'm not in anyway defending Saddam and the malfeasances he committed, but what makes me so agitated is that Blair's premiership and it's lamentable effects on Britain's sovereignty and economy for that matter is has long been deliberately trivialized by the lamestream media over Saddam's acts and Bush's role in the war, yet it was the same George Bush who was unlawfully commended for catching Saddam despite he and his globalist collaborate Bliar elaboratively deceiving the public and being protected by co-operatives in very high places (supranationalist orgs probably) for the sake of blood money. Me suspiciously thinks that the publication of the Chilcot Inquiry will never the see the light of day until the Champagne Socialist that is Tony Bliar finally rots.


_________________
Diagnosed with "Classical" Asperger's syndrome in 1998 (Clinical psychologist).
RAADS-R: 237/240
Aspie score: 199 out of 200
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80


0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Location: London

25 May 2015, 6:07 pm

TheRedPedant93 wrote:
I believe that Aspartame is the new asbestos and that fluoridated water is preventing the herd to think critically.


Aspartame is fairly easy to avoid, at least in my diet. It is difficult to know who to believe though, the research is not clear on it. The good thing is there is some competition for sweeteners.

How do you put Florine and critical thinking together? What is your evidence for mass cognitive dysfunction? Causal evidence? In fact what evidence is that people aren't thinking as critically as they would have done?

How many people died before water treatment? Fluorides are naturally occurring in soil, and food. Even MSG is naturally occurring, eat tomato sauce, and you are eating a decent dose of MSG.

Where we might be in agreement is, I do have a problem with government mandating that certain products containing certain ingredients for set scenarios, and not allowing choice. Example bread: Folic acid is important to prevent birth defects, but there is disagreement how healthy it is for older people.

TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Marijuana was banned because of it's threats to the corporate profits of the pharmaceutical and paper industries (I believe the drugs war has been a complete scam and failure anyway).


I agree it is expensive and ineffective. We could buy the yearly yield of cocca and opium direct from the farmers, and make savings on this ridiculous war.

Quote:
Thorium as an environmentally friendly and efficient power source was routinely suppressed due to it's lack of potentiality for biological warfare.


I am advocate of using nuclear power, but why suppress something purely on the basis it can't be weaponsied? Surely that be a viable solution for countries that are embargoed, due to concern of nuclear proliferation.

That is fits into the conspiracy motive not really much making sense.



Last edited by 0_equals_true on 25 May 2015, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Location: London

25 May 2015, 6:13 pm

TheRedPedant93 wrote:
Me suspiciously thinks that the publication of the Chilcot Inquiry will never the see the light of day until the Champagne Socialist that is Tony Bliar finally rots.

Will "lessons be learned"? :roll: These inquiries can only do so much anyway. Testimony is useful for historical purposes, but perusing freedom of information is a more important channel (and challenge).



Last edited by 0_equals_true on 25 May 2015, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,477
Location: Millcreek, Utah

25 May 2015, 6:19 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
...Fluorides are naturally occurring in soil, and food....

Yes, but sodium fluoride (a.k.a. hydrofluorosilicic acid) isn't natural calcium fluoride which helps build stronger teeth. In the case of sodium fluoride, the words are simply descriptors ( http://www.fluoridealert.org/issues/wat ... -chemicals ).


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Location: London

25 May 2015, 6:32 pm

So in other words simply another salt form of fluoride is more dangerous? Why? So you are basically saying is not fluoride itself that is dangerous, it is this compound form of it, becuase it happens to fit the lock of illness. What about potassium fluoride? Just becuase something is rarer in nature doesn't necessarily make it more harmful.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just not fully convinced yet.

I'm happy to drink chlorinated water so long as the dose is small enough, especially if the water supply needs it.



0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Location: London

25 May 2015, 6:40 pm

hydrofluorosilicic acid (the commodity chemical is hydrogen fluoride) is different from sodium fluoride, but they are both in drinking water.