Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TearsOf_AClown
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 May 2015, 7:47 am

Does Aspergers go hand in hand with depression or bi-polar? I tend to have alot of 'dark' periods and can't pick myself up. Sometimes I feel void and I need human contact but I don't really have friends, it just makes things worse. Back to the subject at hand, are aspies more susceptible to depression and emotional imbalance?

slave
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 1:00 am

TearsOf_AClown wrote:
Does Aspergers go hand in hand with depression or bi-polar? I tend to have alot of 'dark' periods and can't pick myself up. Sometimes I feel void and I need human contact but I don't really have friends, it just makes things worse. Back to the subject at hand, are aspies more susceptible to depression and emotional imbalance?

it is a common co-morbidity though more Aspies are NOT depressed than those who are

btw your pic looks DOPE 8) 8) 8)

TearsOf_AClown

26 May 2015, 1:06 am

Thanks, they are 'Rage Virus' contacts :) I haven't been diagnosed with depression or bi-polar but I damn near meet the criteria or whatever haha

slave
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 3:34 pm

TearsOf_AClown wrote:
Thanks, they are 'Rage Virus' contacts :) I haven't been diagnosed with depression or bi-polar but I damn near meet the criteria or whatever haha

you look BAD fvckin' ASS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dep. and BP SUCK HARD :evil:

TearsOf_AClown

26 May 2015, 10:49 pm

Again thanks haha, I had red ones and white ones as well. I am a bit of a juggalo haha. Yeah tell me about it, like it's fine when i'm 'up' but when I'm down it gets real bad...