Newborn Baby Dies After Receiving Eight Vaccinations on Sche

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:19 am

GlobalResearch.ca wrote:
A Michigan mother's painful journey to find answers to her son's mysterious death has unearthed yet another case of vaccine-induced early mortality. The untimely fate of Elijah Daniel French, who was born on May 4, 2007, and died just days after receiving eight routine vaccinations in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s recommended vaccine schedule, has been determined by a child death investigator and several pathologists to have been caused by the vaccines....

GlobalResearch.ca: "Newborn Baby Dies After Receiving Eight Vaccinations on Schedule; Pathologists Confirm Vaccines Responsible for Death" (May 29, 2015)
http://www.globalresearch.ca/newborn-ba ... th/5452479

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:35 am

So the antivaccine movement is posting stories from 8 years ago now as news? :roll:

I can't understand why she didn't have him taken to the hospital 3 days earlier. She knew that he reacted badly to vaccines, so after the vaccine shouldn't he have been watched closely for it to happen again? Or am I misunderstanding?

Not to mention this is a very rare side effect. Vaccines have risks, but they bring great benefits. They save so many more lives than they take. I hope this isn't fueling their movement. :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:46 am

Anaphylactic shock isn't news.

The anti-vaxxers are getting desperate.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 10:01 am

iliketrees wrote:
So the antivaccine movement is posting stories from 8 years ago now as news? :roll:

I can't understand why she didn't have him taken to the hospital 3 days earlier. She knew that he reacted badly to vaccines, so after the vaccine shouldn't he have been watched closely for it to happen again? Or am I misunderstanding?

Not to mention this is a very rare side effect. Vaccines have risks, but they bring great benefits. They save so many more lives than they take. I hope this isn't fueling their movement. :roll:

No. The VacTruth.com link within the GlobalResearch.ca report showed that this investigation continued, and has been ongoing, for years. At what point would you like such wrongful-death investigations to end? If it is so "very rare," I am certain you won't mind this one, little, insignificant case to continue on its way to a resolution, would you? Meanwhile, I appreciate that the mother wasn't cowed by Big-Pharma to accept a pittance in return for her abject silence. Having this information continue to describe the matter to others is worth more than vaccine-court settlement. I can't believe that you are attempting to blame the mother; after all, she admitted that she swallowed the "safe and effective" mantra hook, line and sinker even after her son died. But, that doesn't satisfy you?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 May 2015, 10:07 am

Anybody that denies that vaccines can cause serious potentially deadly reactions is a propagandist and the victim of one

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 11:39 am

I'm just scared for the future :( Less and less people are taking their vaccines, at some point measles will start spreading more so than it is now. There are outbreaks :(

I know hindsight is one hell of a thing, I know they have every right to report vaccines have dangers... but the general public is taking it the wrong way, especially in the U.S. I have a friend in the U.S. and I'm scared of the anti vaccine movement, it will kill so many, and each one of these articles add more fuel to their evil scheme :(

I am ok with people refusing things like flu vaccines, but not this type :(

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 11:45 am

Must've been a severe egg allergy, since I've heard that people with egg allergies often react to vaccinations. I'm all for vaccinations and preventing the outbreak of communicable diseases, but why don't they screen for this stuff at birth?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 11:56 am

iliketrees wrote:
I'm just scared for the future :( Less and less people are taking their vaccines, at some point measles will start spreading more so than it is now. There are outbreaks :(

I know hindsight is one hell of a thing, I know they have every right to report vaccines have dangers... but the general public is taking it the wrong way, especially in the U.S. I have a friend in the U.S. and I'm scared of the anti vaccine movement, it will kill so many, and each one of these articles add more fuel to their evil scheme :(

Understandable, but we in the United States have a conflation of rights in play about this matter. There is no constitutional right to be safe from harm. But, there are several constitutional rights which combine to protect the individual. The Bill of Rights provide what is known as "negative rights" as opposed to "positive rights." In other words, the government "shall make no law" about certain enumerated natural rights and liberties. Apart from further shredding the Constitution for the United States of America, individual rights always trump collective protections.

Besides, those of us who choose to avoid vaccinations for various reasons number only about six to 10 percent of the U.S. population. When "herd immunity" vaccination is believed to be about 85 percent of the population, those of us who choose otherwise should statistically do no harm to those who are vaccinated (and, should therefore, be protected anyway, shouldn't they?).

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 11:57 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Must've been a severe egg allergy, since I've heard that people with egg allergies often react to vaccinations. I'm all for vaccinations and preventing the outbreak of communicable diseases, but why don't they screen for this stuff at birth?

Oh, if it were only egg allergens.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 12:11 pm

The numbers choosing not to vaccinate are increasing and herd immunity is getting weaker and weaker. Everyone who can vaccinate should do to protect those who can't, as they, for the most part, are weak already. Shouldn't you protect them? People with autoimmune diseases, cancer patients... it goes on. They need protection, and vaccines are free, aren't they? I don't get why so many people refuse, I really don't get it. :(

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 12:21 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

Understandable, but we in the United States have a conflation of rights in play about this matter. There is no constitutional right to be safe from harm. But, there are several constitutional rights which combine to protect the individual. The Bill of Rights provide what is known as "negative rights" as opposed to "positive rights." In other words, the government "shall make no law" about certain enumerated natural rights and liberties. Apart from further shredding the Constitution for the United States of America, individual rights always trump collective protections.

Besides, those of us who choose to avoid vaccinations for various reasons number only about six to 10 percent of the U.S. population. When "herd immunity" vaccination is believed to be about 85 percent of the population, those of us who choose otherwise should statistically do no harm to those who are vaccinated (and, should therefore, be protected anyway, shouldn't they?).

Looks like you've been forgetting stuff from prior conversations.

First, there is no constitutional problem with requiring vaccinations, or an appropriate exemption, as a condition for attending school.

Second, those who choose not to vaccinate are not evenly geographically distributed. There are areas where vaccination rates are higher than average and where they are lower. Where the rates are lower is where the diseases will be hitting.

We have already gotten a taste of what will happen with decreased vaccination in the form of the Disneyland measles outbreak.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 12:37 pm

People can be severely allergic to pretty much anything. I personally know a girl who suffered brain damage after eating a banana when she was two years old because she was severely allergic to bananas. How could anyone have known? Bananas are generally considered safe for toddlers after all. So are vaccinations. But more study is needed and I believe they should screen for allergies before routinely vaccinating babies.

It is a tragedy to vaccinate babies who are allergic to it, AND to not vaccinate the majority who are not so that deadly diseases run rampant. If there was a reliable allergy screening method then this entire argument would go away.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 12:44 pm

Quote:
Believing that her child’s doctor knew what was best, Daniel’s mother brought him back for a third round of vaccines at 14 months old.

you can not call that a newborn baby, so when the title's a lie, there goes the story

and the mother didn't report him getting sick the other times ? he might have been allergic ?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 12:53 pm

My statements were based on Utah law and court opinions simply because I don't know the details of other states' laws, though I presume that most are similar. Despite what other states like California are attempting to do in the forced-vaccination jurisprudence, Utah law still provides for parental medical, religious and personal-belief exemptions from vaccination for children at Utah Code Subsection 53A-11-S302(3) "Grounds for exemption from required immunizations" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title53A/Chapt ... -S302.html ). For adults who choose to avoid certain medical treatments Utah Code Section 26-1-33 "Individual rights protected" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26/Chapter1/26-1-S33.html ), Utah Code Subsection 26-23-10(1) "Religious exemptions from code" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26/Chapte ... 3-S10.html ) and Utah Code Section 26A-1-124 "Religious exemptions" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26A/Chapt ... -S124.html ) provide certain lawful exemptions.

And, yet, Utah is routinely described as the healthiest state in the nation.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 1:04 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
My statements were based on Utah law and court opinions simply because I don't know the details of other states' laws, though I presume that most are similar. Despite what other states like California are attempting to do in the forced-vaccination jurisprudence, Utah law still provides for parental medical, religious and personal-belief exemptions from vaccination for children at Utah Code Subsection 53A-11-S302(3) "Grounds for exemption from required immunizations" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title53A/Chapt ... -S302.html ). For adults who choose to avoid certain medical treatments Utah Code Section 26-1-33 "Individual rights protected" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26/Chapter1/26-1-S33.html ), Utah Code Subsection 26-23-10(1) "Religious exemptions from code" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26/Chapte ... 3-S10.html ) and Utah Code Section 26A-1-124 "Religious exemptions" ( http://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title26A/Chapt ... -S124.html ) provide certain lawful exemptions.

And, yet, Utah is routinely described as the healthiest state in the nation.

I didn't ask about Utah's laws.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 1:08 pm

Also, you are wrong: California's bill will not force vaccinations on anybody.