fiance is nothing but a user

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

brettyboy1982
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jun 2015, 1:50 am

Ok, So I have had my gf living with me and her best friend who is male. She told me from the beginning that him and her were a package deal So if i wanted her so i had to take him too! So i thought fair enough. The relationship started all puppies and rainbows affectionate all the time and a good sex life!.........fast forward mid 2015 I have had these two people living with me (her and male friend) for the past 8 months. There is something very fishy about these two. Well for starters she walks around naked in front of him. well that's about it i think. I think i hear them whispering behind my back about who knows? He is a taxi driver and provides for us (straight to the point kind of guy and very generous payed for us to go on a holiday :D , But she must hold the money and be in control of it. While i'm stuck on the dole and cannot pay for anything :evil: Sex life has taken a dive. Now i'm seriously kicking these two out and ending the relationship!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 2:27 am

lol

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 1:51 pm

yeah what o.O. if a girl told me her and her best friend were a package deal and would also have to live with me, I'd be like welp best luck with that and moved on. especially if it was a male. this sounds very bizarre

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Jun 2015, 4:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
yeah what o.O. if a girl told me her and her best friend were a package deal and would also have to live with me, I'd be like welp best luck with that and moved on. especially if it was a male. this sounds very bizarre
I would assume she wanted a three-way relationship or just wanted a someone to take in her & her boyfriend. If her best friend were a girl; I would assume they were bisexuals & I get to have three-way sex :wink:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 7:55 pm

This is certainly an interesting predicament

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 11:56 pm

nick007 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I would assume she wanted a three-way relationship or just wanted a someone to take in her & her boyfriend. If her best friend were a girl; I would assume they were bisexuals & I get to have three-way sex :wink:

I don't get the appeal of three ways.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:06 am

sly279 wrote:

If they don't appeal to you, then don't have one. Pretty simple. But for those into three ways or group sex, to each their own.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:16 am

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

If they don't appeal to you, then don't have one. Pretty simple. But for those into three ways or group sex, to each their own.

where did I say they shouldn't? but clearly the op didn't want such a relationship. nor is it been made aware to him if it is happening its more of two people having sex behind the back of a 3rd who they told the lady was in a 2 way relationship with. that is again if it is happening.

I'm a bigge to each their own as long as it dont' hurt others. but being disloyal would hurt others. I'd imagine most 3 ways are open and truthful with each other or they raping someone no?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:20 am

You didn't say they shouldn't.

I misinterpreted three way as threesome. Same applies, though.. if it's for you, do it, if not, don't.

And yeah, I'd imagine three ways are open and truthful if they're going to work out. Rape is rape no matter the relationship scenario so not really sure what your question is with that.