What is the secret to understanding women?

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 1:33 am

This...

Cesar wrote:
In my opinion there's no secret.

Yes, this, because... this...^

Otherwise « becoming psychic » may help with understanding women better... :wink:

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
This is something nearly all men have been wanting to know for millennia. Yes, even NT men. What is it about the opposite sex that makes it so perplexing to us? You'd think we'd have it figured out by now. Are we just too simplistic to comprehend the complex nature of the fairer sex?

Quantum Superposition Incarnate.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 4:41 pm

I think 'the secret' is that we all have different personal boundaries, just like anyone else. Speaking for myself, I want mine to be respected, understood would be an ideal, but definitely not viewed as something to be tweaked or altered.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 12:27 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
*EVERY* bisexual girl I've met told me she finds it way harder to understand women than to understand men; and would complain about how women are complicated.
They often end up with men.

Bi girls' opinions are the most valid when it comes to this.

What about girls who aren't bi, but are just really tomboyish? I once knew this one woman who was married and had a kid, but also had tattoos, drank beer, drove trucks, and listened to metal, and I remember her saying that she much preferred hanging out with guys. :P We were good friends at one time. Come to think about it, she was almost more masculine than me in some ways.

Dantac wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
This is something nearly all men have been wanting to know for millennia. Yes, even NT men. What is it about the opposite sex that makes it so perplexing to us? You'd think we'd have it figured out by now. Are we just too simplistic to comprehend the complex nature of the fairer sex?

I think you're right, it probably has something to do with quantum physics and/or mechanics.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 1:21 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
*EVERY* bisexual girl I've met told me she finds it way harder to understand women than to understand men; and would complain about how women are complicated.

What about girls who aren't bi, but are just really tomboyish? I once knew this one woman who was married and had a kid, but also had tattoos, drank beer, drove trucks, and listened to metal, and I remember her saying that she much preferred hanging out with guys. :P We were good friends at one time. Come to think about it, she was almost more masculine than me in some ways.

Dantac wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

I think you're right, it probably has something to do with quantum physics and/or mechanics.

Nope, a tomboyish girl isn't a fair reference, but the bi girls usually have experienced dating in both worlds, and they often find men easier; their opinions are the strongest proof that women are more complicated.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 2:24 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Nope, a tomboyish girl isn't a fair reference, but the bi girls usually have experienced dating in both worlds, and they often find men easier; their opinions are the strongest proof that women are more complicated.

Do straight women understand other women better than men, or the other way around? :scratch:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Jun 2015, 9:58 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Dantac wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

What about bi guys?

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 10:04 am

nick007 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Dantac wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

What about bi guys?

I don't know, never had any friendship with one.