Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Legalfeeble
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2015, 7:47 am

Hey,

I'm a bit worried because I started a blog just talking about stuff that was going on in my life. I thought this was going to be good for me to get myself out of my shell more but it's gone horribly wrong I think.

My partner had taken her uncle to the police about him abusing her as a child, the police never took the claim to court because there was a lack of evidence. On my blog I said xxx from xxx is a pedo and now I think they're going to sue me for libel. I shut the site down about 2 weeks before I even heard that they were aware of the site but from what I can gather the damage was already done. Whilst looking up her father in school my blog popped up saying he was a pedo and since then his breaklines have been cut and stuff.

I'm just looking for some advice, pretty sure I'll be sued but as far as I'm concerned he is. I have to see all the psychological problems this abuse caused on my partner and how it affects her, for me her claim is absolutely true.
If anyone knows anything about law what should I do or should I just accept my punishment when it comes?