Autism Disclosure at Work (survey starting soon)

Page 6 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2015, 8:06 am

ScottF wrote:
SocOfAutism wrote:
ScottF wrote:
I disclosed that at my current place of employment. It turned out to be a good thing. Two of my co-workers have family with Asperger's( younger nephews) and the HR director has a grandson with it as well.

Would you consider taking my survey? And maybe passing the link on to the other people you know?

I haven't gotten any responses in the past week, which has displeased my committee. You're able to do it a page at a time, if time is a concern. I'm available here and via the contact methods on the site if you have any questions!

https://autatwork.wordpress.com/

I have emailed you a consent form

Thank you!

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2015, 7:16 pm

Survey was submitted

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2015, 9:31 am

ScottF wrote:
Survey was submitted

Thank you!

If anyone would like to help out, I would be grateful for any social media shares. I stopped using social media a few years ago and it was too late to build it up when I started this project. I've found that people simply don't look at physical fliers. The online information I've sent out has been far more successful than any "real life" campaigns. I would imagine because people can view things online without compromising their identity.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! I will share my findings here after I analyze and write up my data!