Page 68 of 82 [ 1307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 82  Next

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:06 pm

The questions facing us in this election are not who are laughing, but who laughs last.

The Banks and Brokers are making war on the wealth of the planet, wealth the People own.

Someone is going to win, and someone is going to burn atop their paper empire.

The people have the wealth, the votes, the guns, and Soros has $15 an hour shills on the internet.

Soros is another who has to win to get pardoned, as Russia has an International Arrest Warrant for him.

Banks, Brokers, the Clintons, Soros, the manure pile is trying to take over the farm.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

31 Mar 2016, 7:34 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby, you are just so far from the facts here.

And Jacoby, you didn't answer the question I asked. You just pulled a Trump. I asked should the women who are unable to prove they were raped (which is the majority of cases) be forced to carry a rapist's baby to term?

Start naming these facts, I don't like you repeating that.

This wouldn't be my decision to make, I think once we've established that abortion on demand is morally and legally wrong then you can start hashing out the ins and outs of the exceptions. That's the overwhelming majority of abortions right there.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 8:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If Trump is elected, there will be many nations laughing at us.

I think 99% would be appalled rather than amused, because Trump is a loose cannon who cannot be trusted to stick to any agreement, and is led by his ego and duplicity; they know already that his definition of a fact is anything he wants it to be, and that may be the end of any meaningful and effective international co-operation between the Five Eyes and could endanger the security of the USA, because countries like New Zealand collect and supply intelligence from other countries on a large scale to the USA everyday. I know that Americans seem to believe that the US collects all its own security information, but that's not how it works. This is no laughing matter. Trump's espoused contempt for international agreements wouldn't make the USA safer, quite the reverse.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 9:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

And Jacoby, you didn't answer the question I asked. You just pulled a Trump. I asked should the women who are unable to prove they were raped (which is the majority of cases) be forced to carry a rapist's baby to term?

This wouldn't be my decision to make, I think once we've established that abortion on demand is morally and legally wrong then you can start hashing out the ins and outs of the exceptions. That's the overwhelming majority of abortions right there.

Side stepped the question again. If you are going to make the argument that abortion should be illegal than you should be able to answer questions about enforcement. I mean it's not your choice on whether or not abortion is legal but you still have an opinion about it.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 10:47 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

Side stepped the question again. If you are going to make the argument that abortion should be illegal than you should be able to answer questions about enforcement. I mean it's not your choice on whether or not abortion is legal but you still have an opinion about it.

Evidently women weren't prosecuted before so they most likely won't be if abortion become illegal again. It looks like the doctors were prosecuted.

http://www.aul.org/2010/04/why-the-stat ... oe-v-wade/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 12:53 am

i'm reading news reports of women suffering miscarriages in the south, getting prosecuted. so that tells me that if they can get away with banning abortion down there, those women getting illegal abortions will also be prosecuted in the same way.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 12:57 am

auntblabby wrote:
i'm reading news reports of women suffering miscarriages in the south, getting prosecuted. so that tells me that if they can get away with banning abortion down there, those women getting illegal abortions will also be prosecuted in the same way.

Well post what you're reading, dude.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

Peejay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2016, 2:07 am

...and the latest demonstration of his fine leadership qualities....speaking for everyone except women...stick it to `em

`women should be punished for having an abortion`

Dat`s my boy!... keep `em coming Donald!

Show people how a leader should really behave.

Donald Trump tells @MSNBC: "There has to be some form of punishment" for abortion
https://t.co/jgbstbqceO — MSNBC (@MSNBC) March 30, 2016

Last edited by Peejay on 01 Apr 2016, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:10 am

American politics this year is wholesome family entertainment- NOT! :oops:

Peejay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2016, 2:21 am

What a guy!.... WHAT A GUY!!

this is a movie screenplay for black comedy being written in front of our eyes. (mark my words...this movie WILL happen).
This guy is like the W. Bush privelidged chimp guy and Tricky Dickie rolled into one... but with even more of a comical/scarey combination going on.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/24/america-pregnant-women-murder-charges
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/2 ... 27974.html

One was on cocaine and the other methamphetamine! Both ILLEGAL substances. And don't forget that this is happening under your Lord and Master's watch - NOT The Don. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 7:16 am

nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/24/america-pregnant-women-murder-charges
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/2 ... 27974.html

One was on cocaine and the other methamphetamine! Both ILLEGAL substances. And don't forget that this is happening under your Lord and Master's watch - NOT The Don. :mrgreen:

Murder charges are a state's jurisdiction. The federal government doesn't prosecute those kind I cases. So it's happening under a Republican.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 7:25 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

It isn't all about prosecution either. If the exceptions are rape and incest then those claims must be proven before access to an abortion will be provided. It is also a time sensitive issue, women would have to wait for an investigation to be completed and there is no telling how long that could take. And how many doctors would perform a procedure that carries a hefty prison sentence if they are lied to. The risk to their livelihoods would be too high for most of them to take.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 10:28 am

Abortion is nothing new,at one time women went to the little granny woman who would give then a dose of herbs.
http://www.boldsky.com/pregnancy-parent ... 34283.html

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 12:30 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Abortion is nothing new,at one time women went to the little granny woman who would give then a dose of herbs.
http://www.boldsky.com/pregnancy-parent ... 34283.html

"Nothing new."

Yep....it's back to the "good old days" where if you were rich you could afford to travel to a distant state or country to get an abortion....NO problemo just a little inconvenient (no reason to worry about the poor really). Very very common in "The Good Old Days."

But if you were poor you went to see the "granny" for a death dealing concoction (what was killed was in question, it varied depending on the "doctor") or the grimy back alley abortionist. This is what most will receive with the new anti-abortionists movement.

Or if you were really poor you boiled the coat hanger from your closet and "had a go at it."

Yep..The Good Old Days! I remember reading over and over the results printed in the newspapers...I'd imagine with Facebook and YouTube news will be even more graphic. Yep...back to the old brutality.

BUT BUT BUT I just read this morning the Fed has decided to counteract this brutality by easing restrictions on a do it yourself abortion pill, regardless of what some states may say. Yea!