Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Tom D
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2015, 11:49 pm

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself here and after lurking for a few days I decided to join.

If you care to know more, which if your reading an introduction page, I guess you do I'll talk about myself here a bit.

I am not diagnosed with anything. That being said, I do plan on being screened when my financial situation gets better. I won't claim to be, or not to be on the spectrum. I however, relate very much with a lot of people here and I find that it useful to hear all the input on various subjects. I try to cope in life the best way I can, and I find that coming on here, I learn a lot and find it very helpful.

So we other or not I'm on the spectrum seems irrelevant for me joining here, since the support helps me better learn to deal with life.

I'm not sure if I made any sense or if I rambled incoherently. If any of you are curious about anything with me just ask, my life is an open book and I don't have those kinds of boundaries. Also I am 18.

So thank you all for having a friendly community here and I'm glad to finally take part in it.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 4:34 pm

Hey Tom welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 8:19 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Nightingale121
Veteran