The more attractive-looking woman is the pickier...

Page 6 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 4:34 pm

sly279 wrote:
or they try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try and try again, but still never get better. for example if whats wrong with them is that they are poor but they can't become rich. like say they ca't work and get ssi and they've tried to get work and gone to the government to get help after years of trying and still can't get work. what do you suggest that would magically make them rich.

oh and they ugly but it cost money to get plastic surgery. which they lack because of the above.

but yep we just lazy. anyone that isn't handsome, thin and rich is just lazy. sounds family isn't it the line the left and tea party says? is it some thing to make us feel bad for existing and wan to die, because it works. it makes not lazy people who just have a bad luck feel bad and think they lazy despite not being lazy. :cry:

3 years ago I was fat, unhealthy, unhappy, way in debt/bankrupt, depressed, anxious, ocd/tourettes/adhd & had massive ASD symptoms. I figured out what to do & then did it and changed e v e r y t h i n g. I'm fit, healthier, happier, wealthier, productive.. I spend as much time at the best beach on the PLANET whenever I can & am about to hit the highway to go kiteboarding right now. But none of it is a secret. I've shared my story here and am willing to share it with anyone who wants to learn & do for themselves. Treat your ASD symptoms and get your brain firing on as many cylinders as possible and BOOM, life is different, life is better. Try the right things and positive changes continue to compound.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 6:49 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
darkphantomx1 wrote:
Yah but if you look like a walking trashcan with sh***y social skills, of course you're not going to have your standards so high. You'd probably be willing to date almost anyone who shows an interest.

You can do something about how you look and your social skills. How you look is easier to fix, but social skills are a learned skill as well. You actually described me to a t until I met some girls in school to decided to actually help me out and teach me how to look and act. They became best friends and I'm forever grateful. I still keep in touch with them. It was hard to do but I did it and even if you can't be great at it, you can be better than you are now.

Thats what gets me about a lot of people here who complain about being alone. They know whats wrong with them and why they aren't attractive to the opposite (or same) sex, but they just won't do anything about it, or they tried before and didn't see results fast enough so they quit. It takes a good bit of time and a lot of patience and dedication, but it's very worth it. Very worth it. I was so much worse than you could imagine back then and had so many problems too. I am not saying I learned to cure my AS or anything, not hardly. I learned to work around it and pass for NT and it became second nature. Now I don't even think about it, that's just who I am.

If you don't try to change anything about yourself then you will never get different results. The worst that can happen is that things will stay the same, but at least by trying something you have a chance for a different outcome. I just don't understand why people refuse to try.

or they try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try and try again, but still never get better. for example if whats wrong with them is that they are poor but they can't become rich. like say they ca't work and get ssi and they've tried to get work and gone to the government to get help after years of trying and still can't get work. what do you suggest that would magically make them rich.

oh and they ugly but it cost money to get plastic surgery. which they lack because of the above.

but yep we just lazy. anyone that isn't handsome, thin and rich is just lazy. sounds family isn't it the line the left and tea party says? is it some thing to make us feel bad for existing and wan to die, because it works. it makes not lazy people who just have a bad luck feel bad and think they lazy despite not being lazy. :cry:

That isn't what I said at all. Some things you can change and others you can't. You haven't yet heard ANY of the suggestions I would make for you, yet you have basically said you tried them over and over and failed and failed, and you also assumed you knew what they were. Here is a hint, they have nothing to do with anything you said. I've helped guys in your situation several times, and with good results. But you know what, you said you tried what I would have suggested and you failed. You also don't even seem interested in hearing what I would have suggested and I pretty much guarantee that you haven't tried this or any of the things I was going to say. However, you know best, and the fact that a couple of the guys I've helped were worse off than you, and aspie as well, won't matter.

So, write it off, blame my idea for your problems and let it be just another example of how everybody is so evil to you. Just forget all about the actual, real help and solutions I have been trying to get you to let me help you with and suggest and explain to you. Forget that they have worked and forget that you could have had at least a change for a somewhat better situation and life.

Just nevermind, you know it all and it's all terrible.

Enjoy your life, I'm not going to even try to get you to let me help you or make suggestions now. I've run out of patience and I haven't even gotten to explain or suggest one thing. Good luck, really.

well you already said in another thread you weren't going to help me so I'm confused ^o.o>

I am just tired of people accusing me of not doing anything or trying. so tired of being told how awful I am.
idk what you want from me. I suck at writing. been feeling super super depressed this week.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 6:54 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

3 years ago I was fat, unhealthy, unhappy, way in debt/bankrupt, depressed, anxious, ocd/tourettes/adhd & had massive ASD symptoms. I figured out what to do & then did it and changed e v e r y t h i n g. I'm fit, healthier, happier, wealthier, productive.. I spend as much time at the best beach on the PLANET whenever I can & am about to hit the highway to go kiteboarding right now. But none of it is a secret. I've shared my story here and am willing to share it with anyone who wants to learn & do for themselves. Treat your ASD symptoms and get your brain firing on as many cylinders as possible and BOOM, life is different, life is better. Try the right things and positive changes continue to compound.

you sound like one of those self help scamers that have big conventions and sales books. I did _____ and so can you you you you.......

I don't think you can cure ASD. being as you think you did, I dont' think you ever had ASD but more likely was misdiagnosed, then you cured the real problem and so think you cured ASD. real asd is a way ones mind is build different from others at birth well before birth when growing in tummy. its a malfunction of dna likely. you can't fix that without some kind of tech that rewires brains and changes dna.

bill gates went from 0 to billionaire but will you? will any of use, if so why are there so very few billionaires if anyone can do it. think luck, location, family background, and situation has way more to do with it then just will power. certainly coal miners have lots of will power yet they'll work their whole life's in the mine never becoming well off.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 8:03 pm

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
darkphantomx1 wrote:
Yah but if you look like a walking trashcan with sh***y social skills, of course you're not going to have your standards so high. You'd probably be willing to date almost anyone who shows an interest.

You can do something about how you look and your social skills. How you look is easier to fix, but social skills are a learned skill as well. You actually described me to a t until I met some girls in school to decided to actually help me out and teach me how to look and act. They became best friends and I'm forever grateful. I still keep in touch with them. It was hard to do but I did it and even if you can't be great at it, you can be better than you are now.

Thats what gets me about a lot of people here who complain about being alone. They know whats wrong with them and why they aren't attractive to the opposite (or same) sex, but they just won't do anything about it, or they tried before and didn't see results fast enough so they quit. It takes a good bit of time and a lot of patience and dedication, but it's very worth it. Very worth it. I was so much worse than you could imagine back then and had so many problems too. I am not saying I learned to cure my AS or anything, not hardly. I learned to work around it and pass for NT and it became second nature. Now I don't even think about it, that's just who I am.

If you don't try to change anything about yourself then you will never get different results. The worst that can happen is that things will stay the same, but at least by trying something you have a chance for a different outcome. I just don't understand why people refuse to try.

That isn't what I said at all. Some things you can change and others you can't. You haven't yet heard ANY of the suggestions I would make for you, yet you have basically said you tried them over and over and failed and failed, and you also assumed you knew what they were. Here is a hint, they have nothing to do with anything you said. I've helped guys in your situation several times, and with good results. But you know what, you said you tried what I would have suggested and you failed. You also don't even seem interested in hearing what I would have suggested and I pretty much guarantee that you haven't tried this or any of the things I was going to say. However, you know best, and the fact that a couple of the guys I've helped were worse off than you, and aspie as well, won't matter.

So, write it off, blame my idea for your problems and let it be just another example of how everybody is so evil to you. Just forget all about the actual, real help and solutions I have been trying to get you to let me help you with and suggest and explain to you. Forget that they have worked and forget that you could have had at least a change for a somewhat better situation and life.

Enjoy your life, I'm not going to even try to get you to let me help you or make suggestions now. I've run out of patience and I haven't even gotten to explain or suggest one thing. Good luck, really.

well you already said in another thread you weren't going to help me so I'm confused ^o.o>

I am just tired of people accusing me of not doing anything or trying. so tired of being told how awful I am.
idk what you want from me. I suck at writing. been feeling super super depressed this week.

I had still held out hope that I might could get you into the right mindset to PM you and talk to you about some for real help that could do you a world of good. Mainly because I've been in a similar situation when I was younger and without somebody helping me I would never have had a life. It feels like the right thing to do, when you can help somebody to actually try to. But that ship sailed, and I've stopped hoping that you'll ever let me or anybody else help you because you won't really listen to anybody. There is always an excuse or a reason or something you saw on tv and think is real or read here and apply to the whole world, etc, so nothing I say or try to show you will do any good. You have to be willing to admit that maybe you were looking at things wrong and also be willing to take a chance on something somebody else suggests, that you aren't willing to do either. So thats why I finally said for real, no.

Of course a lot of people would say that they know what I was going to say or how or why it won't work, etc, but they don't know what I was going to say or do and they don't know that it wouldn't help because it has helped several people in similar situations to yours. Thats ok though. No biggie. And no, it's not some "just do it" Nike type thing, it's not a diet, it's not any kind of new age BS "think your reality" crap or anything like that.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 11:03 pm

well actually tv paints relationships as easy, where the nice weak guy gets the super hot chick every time.

I got all the stuff from real people in the real world. not the tv show.

I've been having a terrible week, so sorry I don't met the requirements to be your padwan :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 12:38 am

You wrote tremendous text walls already here, why don't you just spit these magical tips right here and right now? :p

OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
darkphantomx1 wrote:

I had still held out hope that I might could get you into the right mindset to PM you and talk to you about some for real help that could do you a world of good. Mainly because I've been in a similar situation when I was younger and without somebody helping me I would never have had a life. It feels like the right thing to do, when you can help somebody to actually try to. But that ship sailed, and I've stopped hoping that you'll ever let me or anybody else help you because you won't really listen to anybody. There is always an excuse or a reason or something you saw on tv and think is real or read here and apply to the whole world, etc, so nothing I say or try to show you will do any good. You have to be willing to admit that maybe you were looking at things wrong and also be willing to take a chance on something somebody else suggests, that you aren't willing to do either. So thats why I finally said for real, no.

Of course a lot of people would say that they know what I was going to say or how or why it won't work, etc, but they don't know what I was going to say or do and they don't know that it wouldn't help because it has helped several people in similar situations to yours. Thats ok though. No biggie. And no, it's not some "just do it" Nike type thing, it's not a diet, it's not any kind of new age BS "think your reality" crap or anything like that.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 3:43 am

OliveOilMom wrote:

I would want to have an example of a MALE on the spectrum that have been helped by whatever method you suggest, as it is clear that the problems your girlfriends once helped you with are NOT the same problems as males on the spectrum have.

Besides, having both a son and a daughter on the spectrum (22 and 20), it is clear to me that women have a much easier time getting relationships, especially if they take initiatives themselves.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 5:10 am

sly279 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

you sound like one of those self help scamers that have big conventions and sales books. I did _____ and so can you you you you.......

I don't think you can cure ASD. being as you think you did, I dont' think you ever had ASD but more likely was misdiagnosed, then you cured the real problem and so think you cured ASD. real asd is a way ones mind is build different from others at birth well before birth when growing in tummy. its a malfunction of dna likely. you can't fix that without some kind of tech that rewires brains and changes dna.

bill gates went from 0 to billionaire but will you? will any of use, if so why are there so very few billionaires if anyone can do it. think luck, location, family background, and situation has way more to do with it then just will power. certainly coal miners have lots of will power yet they'll work their whole life's in the mine never becoming well off.

Scammer? How so? I haven't asked for anything and I'm not selling anything in the first place. I'm offering my story and experience. Cliffs: Massive ASD symptoms, treated them, now subclinical levels and enjoying life.

From what I've learned of all of this the ASD brain wiring, aka non-NT brain wiring, is caused by neuro toxins produced by digestive bacteria/funguses etc that are overgrown due to a lack of probiotic bacteria. This, of course, is a bit of a theory vs. proven fact - but based on my experiences, it makes sense. Feel free to expand upon or refute it all you like.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 6:08 am

goldfish21 wrote:
From what I've learned of all of this the ASD brain wiring, aka non-NT brain wiring, is caused by neuro toxins produced by digestive bacteria/funguses etc that are overgrown due to a lack of probiotic bacteria. This, of course, is a bit of a theory vs. proven fact - but based on my experiences, it makes sense. Feel free to expand upon or refute it all you like.

What a pile of junk!

Many of the neurodiverse traits are different PREFERENCES, and thus cannot be caused by anything environmental.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 10:44 am

My thread is now a pseudoscience cess pool - great.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 11:54 am

goldfish21 wrote:

Scammer? How so? I haven't asked for anything and I'm not selling anything in the first place. I'm offering my story and experience. Cliffs: Massive ASD symptoms, treated them, now subclinical levels and enjoying life.

I think he meant that you sound just like one of those guys who's giving a sales-pitch of his life story, on a late night "infomercial".

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 11:57 am

rdos wrote:

Besides, having both a son and a daughter on the spectrum (22 and 20), it is clear to me that women have a much easier time getting relationships, especially if they take initiatives themselves.

Does your son get any sort of relationship training, either for work situations or romantic endeavors?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 12:14 pm

BTDT wrote:
rdos wrote:

Does your son get any sort of relationship training, either for work situations or romantic endeavors?

No, and I feel with the current knowledge base on this, I don't think it would be a good idea. I prefer him to discover this himself, with a few hints now and then. Especially about which girls are compatible and which are not.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 1:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

said sound like, didn't say you are one. just you talk almost exactly like them minus the buy my book at the end.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 1:06 pm

BTDT wrote:
rdos wrote:

they have relationship training ? what does this in tell?

from my understanding nts dot' care if we find love just that we're able to slave away in some job for them. all classes in high school were geared towards employment help. as an adult there's a place that teaches household stuff like cooking, laundry etc. but nothing to do with relationships.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 2:32 pm

I could have used more than a few hints. Of course, it would have helped even more if I knew I was on the spectrum. I think that some Aspies are clueless about initiating relationships because this is the sort of thing that NTs can do automatically. They can automatically divide themselves into groups--of you are one of those who never gets chosen by a group--that is a sign you might be an Aspie.