Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 6:34 pm

My anxiety often fluctuates. A simple thought can easily trigger it. If it is overwhelming then I start stimming.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2015, 7:29 pm

My anxiety is so complex, it's not just situational or specific phobia's. I analyze the sh!t out of everything and everyone around it seems like my very existence is what scares me the most. The worst part when the anxiety hits all those thoughts flood my brain and I literally feel as though my sanity is about to reach that tipping point, and I worry I'm gonna end up being one of those homeless guys you see talking to walls in the streets. Thank god it usually goes away.

I had to take a klonopin earlier cause I was having one of those moments, now I'm only a 3.

Nathaniel75
Raven
Raven

11 Sep 2015, 1:35 am

0. I'm fully prepared for what life has to offer, even if life is a huge as*hole today.