Page 78 of 99 [ 1584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 99  Next

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 3:39 pm

Bumped to inform you that you do not currently qualify for extermination. Your application will be kept on file and we will notify you if and when you become eligible. :wink:

One eye opened slowly, green and gold as sunlight in the woods. The cat said,"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 8:48 am

I want to talk to you leader.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

Please hold.............................................................................................................................................. ....................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................................................

One eye opened slowly, green and gold as sunlight in the woods. The cat said,"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 4:48 am

I cannot bump until you have filled out the proper paper work.

:roll:

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:44 am

I submitted the paperwork three times in triplicate! Even with nine(9) copies you can't find one! What the bump?!

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:45 pm

Have you considered hiring a secretary? Be bumped.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:12 am

A secretary would cost even more than losing my paperwork. I'll just fill out more forms and mail them in each of the four cardinal directions. One of them will get there eventually!

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:14 am

In passing... I guess you didn't know that Finnish language has names for eight cardinal directions. Even the ones between the conventional four have their own unique names, not just something like north-east, etc. I have to admit (we all do) that they can be a pain in the ass when you have to mention them promptly.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:53 pm

I did not know that, though I do think of there being eight rather than four cardinal directions. But english language only offers names for four. Too bad, 'cause eight directions would double my odds on this brilliant plan.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 3:38 pm

^ It would also double your paperwork, and bump up any associated costs.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 7:47 pm

Then I'll hire a personal assistant for the paperwork then cut their salary to make up for the added material expenses. Foolproof plan! *bump*

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:59 pm

Try to find a personal assistant from the country of Milla Yovovich and Mila Kunis, Ukraine. Politically hazardous but Ukrainians are something to feast your eyes on.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:29 am

^I really must agree. Ukrainian women seem inclined to be attractive and have very pretty eyes. At least, I think so. A statistically significant portion of Ukranians I've known also claim to see spirits compared to the average American I meet. Psychic personal assistants as a new job market perchance? :lol: 'Course I've only known a few, and at least half claimed to see spirits, so maybe it's just the people I meet....

Snacks
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Oct 2017, 1:59 am

I can't say I've ever bumped into any women who've claimed to have seen spirits.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 2:14 am

It's definitely the people I meet. I bump into the most interesting people. :)

Snacks
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Oct 2017, 2:19 am

What other kinds of people do you tend to bump into?