Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 12:40 am

What do you think about change my diapers for children on the bus?

On today news (in Poland) we have info about on situation in one of our city
mom changing diapers on bus, the driver stoped the bus and ordered the woman to leave because of smell and other passangers complians. The woman refused to leave because she paid for ticket and feel that she is discriminated. The driver threat that he call the police if she not leave. The woman said go ahead, so he called the Police. The officers said they cannot do anything because she not break any law.

Because the whole situation the bus was late about one and half hour.
It was funny :-)

I wonder what do you think about this, who was right in you opinion?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 7:47 am

It's kinda gross but it's no big deal. If someone changed a kid's diaper on a bus around here, I wouldn't think twice. Does your country have places in restrooms to change diapers? That might help.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 9:09 am

That's the bummer, really. When you have to change a diaper, you have to change a diaper.

The driver should have given the woman a free transfer, the woman could have changed the kids diaper in some private place, and she could have picked up the next bus.

1 1/2 hours delay is ridiculous--especially for people who are late for work.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 3:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
That's the bummer, really. When you have to change a diaper, you have to change a diaper.

The driver should have given the woman a free transfer, the woman could have changed the kids diaper in some private place, and she could have picked up the next bus.

1 1/2 hours delay is ridiculous--especially for people who are late for work.

The same thought, our Polish police work unfortunately quite slow, especially in relation to the calls which they consider too little priority, such as an argument on the bus (no one was murdered, boredom for our police officers)

The driver demanded the woman leave the vehicle, she said she paid for the ticket and not even think about leaving the vehicle, that he was trying to scare her that he would call the police. She said please :-)

And that procedure is that the accident when the driver calls the police, must stop at the nearest bus stop and wait for the arrival of a police patrol. When he finally came said they have no legal basis to arrest her or even tell her to leave the vehicle

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 5:43 pm

That woman really had no consideration for other people who had to get to their destinations.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2015, 12:08 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
That woman really had no consideration for other people who had to get to their destinations.

I think so :-)
But the comments on that news was divided young mothers supported that women while others supported driver :-)
But even the police woman said that if that happened to her she will switch the bus rather start trivial quarrel. But she also said that the driver over reacted.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 2:25 pm

Common situation in Russia and other former USSR states. For me it looks like barbarism, so I strongly oppose such parents. In most of towns even in Russia they have WC cabins everywhere, and cafes with restrooms as well.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 2:43 pm

Andreger wrote:
Common situation in Russia and other former USSR states. For me it looks like barbarism, so I strongly oppose such parents. In most of towns even in Russia they have WC cabins everywhere, and cafes with restrooms as well.

Feminists took the mother in defense, they say that the driver was a misogynist and a big pig that the mother was the victim of masculine world.

Assertion that a woman should have the right to change diapers to her children and even for public breast feeding.

The driver that if he counted scare this woman police she got out of the bus itself goes, unfortunately, did not take into attention the determination of this woman, a bit like the MAD doctrine and the theory of games, the strategy brings the desired result if all players act rationally.

Eventually he made his blackmail and called the police (unfortunately Polish police work rather slowly, it had to wait an hour for the arrival of a police patrol, I wonder whether the police or rather the police in Russia also operates such a snail's pace :D