The real reason why you aren't hit on much by women.

Page 16 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

cupidspider
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jul 2015, 7:39 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
You're not doing too badly, Sly. At least you're not in debt!

I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.

I'm 20,000ish in debt. 11k to college and like another 9k or so to debt collectors.

those women are alive in the real world they arne't ai in a matrix. I've met many of them in the real world and they still demand the same things and complain about such worthless men.

What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you?

What, specifically, do you have to offer a woman? Not "offer in terms of money" but offer in terms of personal qualities?

(You're not just low-income, you're seriously in debt... demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible. While complaining the not-in-debt, financially stable and independent single girls walk right on by. Oy).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 7:54 pm

cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
You're not doing too badly, Sly. At least you're not in debt! I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.
I'm 20,000ish in debt. 11k to college and like another 9k or so to debt collectors. those women are alive in the real world they arne't ai in a matrix. I've met many of them in the real world and they still demand the same things and complain about such worthless men.
What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you? What, specifically, do you have to offer a woman? Not "offer in terms of money" but offer in terms of personal qualities? (You're not just low-income, you're seriously in debt... demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible. While complaining the not-in-debt, financially stable and independent single girls walk right on by. Oy).
One thing that my wife's single relatives and friends (female) all seem to express is something like, "If men aren't hitting on me for sex, then they're hitting me up for loans". Even if the men they attract aren't explictly saying it, those men seem to be communicating underlying themes of sex-starvation and chronic indebtedness that come across as desperation and neediness.

Maybe those women are exaggerating, or maybe they just need to find a better sort of man.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 8:05 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Regarding motivation; don't be surprised or picky when you only attract equally unambitious people.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a peaceful and ordinary life with stability trumping prospects and adventure but you'll have to accept that it limits you to people of the same esteem and mindset.

I agree.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 8:21 pm

That's exactly what I want:

"A peaceful and ordinary life with stability trumping prospects and adventure."

Though I do want to travel the world.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 9:34 pm

cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.

I'm 20,000ish in debt. 11k to college and like another 9k or so to debt collectors.

those women are alive in the real world they arne't ai in a matrix. I've met many of them in the real world and they still demand the same things and complain about such worthless men.

What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you?

What, specifically, do you have to offer a woman? Not "offer in terms of money" but offer in terms of personal qualities?

(You're not just low-income, you're seriously in debt... demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible. While complaining the not-in-debt, financially stable and independent single girls walk right on by. Oy).

katykay remake? shes the only one who keeps asking the what do you have to offer a woman.

its the same thing women have to off me. companionship. you know some people don't date and get married in order to get some object from each other, they do it because they like spending time gether. I don't want a womans money or body or car or home. I just want to spend time together and enjoy their company.

or it demonstrates why you don't give kids who just turned 18 and never had money in their whole life instant access to huge sums of money then act suprised when they screw up. or maybe it demonstrates when a company purposely misses sending you a statement then charges huge fees. went from owing 900 to 3 grand and then the interest keeps stacking and stacking and they add other fees, then its ow you can just give us 8k right now and we'll call it even . ok let me just pull out my wallet you know cause 10k is just walking around change to me. lol. no I'm a poor college studdent who can't even do 50 dollar payments each month. maybe banks should have limitations to who they give money out to. the problem we'll in now is they gave loans out to people they shouldnt' have. oh but the gov bailed them out and washed thier debt away. so the money I owe them that they gave out more then they had is gone but I still owe them , yeah so why do banks get special treatment. if anything I should owe the gov who is way more undertanding with repayments. as for the other 11k its school loans most people graduate with school loans. do guess most people are demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible including the us gov who is 18 trillion dollars in debt. most people seem to be in debt they just make payment. you make payments on a car? well you're in debt. make payments on a house you're in debt. they loaned you money ie debt. that you're paying off. so yeah I made a mistake and got screwed over by the credit card company and I got pushed into going to college which meant loans.

I bet a lot of the girls are in debt too, perhaps why they want a wealthy guy so he can pay it off for them....

see no further point in talking to you though. you're recent registration to the site right around the time the last kaytekay remake got banned and you're similar writing habit plus attacking her usually targets makes me think you are just another remake.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 4:57 am

sly279 wrote:
cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

katykay remake? shes the only one who keeps asking the what do you have to offer a woman.

its the same thing women have to off me. companionship. you know some people don't date and get married in order to get some object from each other, they do it because they like spending time gether. I don't want a womans money or body or car or home. I just want to spend time together and enjoy their company.

or it demonstrates why you don't give kids who just turned 18 and never had money in their whole life instant access to huge sums of money then act suprised when they screw up. or maybe it demonstrates when a company purposely misses sending you a statement then charges huge fees. went from owing 900 to 3 grand and then the interest keeps stacking and stacking and they add other fees, then its ow you can just give us 8k right now and we'll call it even . ok let me just pull out my wallet you know cause 10k is just walking around change to me. lol. no I'm a poor college studdent who can't even do 50 dollar payments each month. maybe banks should have limitations to who they give money out to. the problem we'll in now is they gave loans out to people they shouldnt' have. oh but the gov bailed them out and washed thier debt away. so the money I owe them that they gave out more then they had is gone but I still owe them , yeah so why do banks get special treatment. if anything I should owe the gov who is way more undertanding with repayments. as for the other 11k its school loans most people graduate with school loans. do guess most people are demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible including the us gov who is 18 trillion dollars in debt. most people seem to be in debt they just make payment. you make payments on a car? well you're in debt. make payments on a house you're in debt. they loaned you money ie debt. that you're paying off. so yeah I made a mistake and got screwed over by the credit card company and I got pushed into going to college which meant loans.

I bet a lot of the girls are in debt too, perhaps why they want a wealthy guy so he can pay it off for them....

see no further point in talking to you though. you're recent registration to the site right around the time the last kaytekay remake got banned and you're similar writing habit plus attacking her usually targets makes me think you are just another remake.

bye bye kayteekay

some people never learn....

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 9:42 pm

because they don't have to duh!!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 12:50 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Regarding motivation; don't be surprised or picky when you only attract equally unambitious people.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a peaceful and ordinary life with stability trumping prospects and adventure but you'll have to accept that it limits you to people of the same esteem and mindset.

Jep. Accept it or be unhappy.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 10:31 am

cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

^ This

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 1:38 pm

Its because your an aspie! There I said it, truth hurts but we move on, not many women like us freaks.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm

goofygoobers wrote:
cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

^ This

sly279 wrote:

as soon as I am able to free others of my burdensome life I will. I didn't ask to be born in a world will most if not all women will see me as worthless trash. unfortunately and sorry but I for the time being am unable to kill myself despite knowing that it is what must be done so to please women. this whole survival and self preservation instinct is quite strong. I also worry about going to hell for it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:32 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Its because your an aspie! There I said it, truth hurts but we move on, not many women like us freaks.

not true they like well paid and handsome freaks. just not worthless freaks. but if you have worth and value you can find someone who wants that.

TheCoolStoryBro
Toucan
Toucan

03 Aug 2015, 1:44 am

sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

not true they like well paid and handsome freaks. just not worthless freaks. but if you have worth and value you can find someone who wants that.

Elliot Rodger was well paid and handsome. Look at what happened to him. Looks and money will get you nowhere.
Women seem to like men with emotional intelligence and stability.

If you can be around women, talk to them effectively, feel comfortable, understand how they feel and what they think without trying really hard to figure out what might be going on in their mind, odds are you'll find someone compatible.

Without a good Theory of Mind instinct, it won't work.
I guess there's always the chance to learn second nature, but good luck on that mine field. I quit.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 2:40 am

TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Elliot Rodger was well paid and handsome. Look at what happened to him. Looks and money will get you nowhere.
Women seem to like men with emotional intelligence and stability.

If you can be around women, talk to them effectively, feel comfortable, understand how they feel and what they think without trying really hard to figure out what might be going on in their mind, odds are you'll find someone compatible.

Without a good Theory of Mind instinct, it won't work.
I guess there's always the chance to learn second nature, but good luck on that mine field. I quit.

he was also a sociopath who only wanted women for sex. in a area with plenty of rich and handsome none sociopath men. also his dad was rich not him.

doubt anyone can figure out what women are thinking even other women can't. plus we aspies can't read nonverbal cues.

whats theory of mind?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 5:01 am

sly, you should take a break off WP.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 5:31 am

basically, all women have to do is just go out and show up, that's all