Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 9:15 pm

some students in grammar and junior high school bullied me. when i tattled to the teachers (plural), the teachers had the nerve to act like i was bothering them. the teachers wouldn't even let me change seats. it was that easy for them to prevent.

maybe it has to do with, if you blame the victim, instead of the defendant, then the blamer can believe that the blamer will never get victimized.

likewise, i ain't got no precious lil "friends".... and even counselors (especially counselors) act like it's my fault.

because as a transgender autistic, with no job, no job skills, no $$, and etcetera. that makes me in the minority. in a homophobic, homogenous galaxy.

:D

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 10:04 pm

We'd have less of a victim blaming mentality if we had less of an "I'm a victim" mentality.

No, that offensive t-shirt isn't getting removed because you think it's so shocking it could kill someone. And no, there isn't a such thing as a "cyber violence survivor".

I feel sorry for those who have actually been hurt, not those who need to stop feeling sorry for themselves because a mean joke gave them depression.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 11:39 pm

Victim blaming in our culture arises from the same poison that spawned Ayn Rand and her fan club.
No, the bullied are not responsible for the actions of bullies.
No, people down on their luck aren't just lazy, or lacking in God's grace (plenty of so called churches of the prosperity gospel type make just that claim).
No, women who are raped did not lead the rapist on.
No, blacks and other ethnic minorities are not genetically inferior because they can't gain a foothold on the social ladder.
Etc, etc, etc.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:05 am

My precious lil "parents" had the nerve to blame me for school bullying.

"You are responsible for your safety".

:D

The current counselor told me that "you deserve to be safe". It's like what is "safe"? Physically? Emotionally? And what is "deserve"? I did not "deserve" the 50 bucks a stranger gave me. Nor did I "deserve" the social rejection for being transgender and autistic.

A former precious lil "friend" used to jaywalk a lot. Yes she does "deserve" to be safe. But jaywalking like that makes it hard for drivers to stop without crashing into her. And suddenly stopping could cause the car behind the car that stopped to rear end it......

Some precious lil "people" are so annoying

They talk too much and too loud

When I say something they do not like they say "shut up"

They have the nerve to comment on my clothes, hair, lunch. They act morally superior to me

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 2:44 am

some people's souls belong to the devil.