Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 10:26 pm

When I get really stressed out, I get tics in my private parts, I can't look down, and my head starts spinning and going from left to right.... This time, I got stressed out cause I was going to an iftar dinner for ramadan (where Muslims fast from sunup to sundown), and was looking forward to seeing this girl who lived at the house i was going to, but per religious tradition they segregated us by gender, and i felt worried that they would know I wasn't a Muslim anymore, because i didn't feel hungry. Anyway, long story short, I got real stressed out, and this happened... I also got the sensation that my pants were falling even though they weren't, and thought people would see me in my underwear... Can anyone explain this? Thanks,
MonsterCrack

slave
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 7:52 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
When I get really stressed out, I get tics in my private parts, I can't look down, and my head starts spinning and going from left to right.... This time, I got stressed out cause I was going to an iftar dinner for ramadan (where Muslims fast from sunup to sundown), and was looking forward to seeing this girl who lived at the house i was going to, but per religious tradition they segregated us by gender, and i felt worried that they would know I wasn't a Muslim anymore, because i didn't feel hungry. Anyway, long story short, I got real stressed out, and this happened... I also got the sensation that my pants were falling even though they weren't, and thought people would see me in my underwear... Can anyone explain this? Thanks,
MonsterCrack

Idk how to explain your experience.
Have you considered asking a professional? :)

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 7:38 am

Yes, I'd also suggest asking a professional.

We can't diagnose you here and this seems clinically significant.