For Those Who Think Slavery Was as Big A Deal In the North

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

NobleWolfRises2041889
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jul 2015, 4:40 pm

White people were never behind slavery, Jewish supremacists (the Jewish supremacists cowardly hide behind the majority of the Jews) are the ones who are behind slavery.

The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part I: What Jewish Historians Say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY

The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part II: The Media Coverup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdVck03_vc

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZOfDE2Y4lE

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSvyFlggJs

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 4:53 pm

NobleWolfRises2041889 wrote:
White people were never behind slavery, Jewish supremacists (the Jewish supremacists cowardly hide behind the majority of the Jews) are the ones who are behind slavery.

The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part I: What Jewish Historians Say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY

The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part II: The Media Coverup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdVck03_vc

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZOfDE2Y4lE

Israel: The Promised Land for Organized Crime - 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSvyFlggJs

Don't put anti semetic links on my thread, please. Thank you.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 11:03 pm

By comparing Homosexual Freedom with that of slaves, who since freed, have committed at least half the violent crime in America over the last 150 years. One form of Liberalism does not equal another.

Slaves were freed in a day, with no place to go and nothing to eat. What did you expect to happen?

Free the Forth Grade today and send them down the road. They would have an education it took the Blacks a hundred years to reach. Free the Zoos, they will find something to eat.

Slaves remained slaves in Union occupied areas, because they needed the labor. The Emancipation Proclamation 1863, only applied to Southern held areas, after the war. It was Propaganda not a plan.

The overthrow of the South had little to do with slavery. A modern version was killing 100,000 Iraqis because Saddam was bad, and had weapons of mass destruction. They will throw flowers, and form a Liberal Government, and have a 24/7 My Little Pony Station. It did not turn out like that.

The imposed Government of the Occupier did not let anyone who was in Iraq, the Army, Government, Post Office, vote, or run for office. The new government was made up of those who could run, the sons of Syrian-American cab drivers, who were citizens, but had never been to Iraq.

More people went to Prison than Saddam ever thought of, and more were killed for ten years after the invasion.

The people we dropped freedom on were excluded from their country, government, and mostly from the oil money.

Reconstruction followed, when everything was looted. Those promised freedom and self government, prosperity, got a worse life. Carpetbagger Government and Military Governors stole everything they could, and sold the future to oil companies. Oil Companies then had a legal right to hire private armies to protect their property.

Also a lot like the overthrow of the elected government in Ukraine, and a Coup passing laws to have Joe Biden's son become a Director of the National Gas Company. So far, over 6,000 have been killed for objecting.

Nothing has changed. Freedom Loving Yankees then went on the Great Plains and gave the gift of Genocide to Nations who had land, and had been dealing with Whites for two hundred and fifty years. Survivors were rounded up on Reservations, and not allowed to vote till 1974. There was no war, Native Americans only defended their lands.
It was just genocide and theft.

So back to slavery, there was no plan for freed slaves. They were not a goal, they were an excuse.

Cheap Shot Politics has left an ongoing and expensive problem. Prison costs more than Education now.

20,000 white women get raped by Blacks, no white men rape Black women. No one even counts the Black women raped by Black men.

All Prisons are over full and crime continues.

We have a Social Problem of an uneducated underclass trying to survive.

One quarter of Blacks, males 15 to 50, commit over half the violent crime. Of that ten million we keep three million in jail.

This is bad for everyone, and worst for the rest of the Blacks.

We cannot build Prisons as fast as the population increases.

My only ideas are Genocide, Slavery, or intense Education.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 11:18 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Inventor wrote:
As someone held personally responsible for all Racism, and told it is all my fault, I offer a deal, fully fund Black Education for two generations, and I will quit making fun of them and you.

I'm not for funding anyone's f*****g education unless it's through the GI bill or some other program where they've actually earned it.

You are welcome to hold that position.

But i believe you and any children you have may suffer for it.

Whether or not you directly benefit from public education, the economic and social benefits can be huge.

Some day you are likely to be old and infirm and may rely on much younger people for your survival.

And that is just one example. Employers benefit from better educated workers. This pumps more money into the local economy.

I could go on.

Be stingy - i am just saying it might be more expensive than you think.

Duh, did I say anything against people getting an education?
Noooooo, I said they're not getting free ride through the university. If they want the degree then they'll be willing to go to some lengths to get it, hence my reference to the GI bill.
I'm not into sending loafers to college at taxpayer expense with nothing in return just because.

PS: I could go on, too.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2015, 2:10 am

Intense education. You are in the Forth Grade till you pass the material with a B.

Only by delivering on education can we change things.

What is lacking is foundation skills. The current system graduates people with a half way through the eight grade with a C- education.

They have to take remedial classes to get in a two year trade school.

We have one shot at getting the child up to speed, and better education shows it works on millions.

Public Education fails to prepare children.

Nursery School, Kindergarten, Head Start, and skill building from First Grade.

It is the cheapest and most effective method of reducing crime, and expanding the economy.

Over twenty years, they cost savings on prisons will more than pay the extra costs.

We need new two years schools, transferable credits, low cost, and learn a trade. Plumber, Electrician, Welder, Software Coder, pay well, and lead to finishing a four year degree without debt.

Our problem, current public education lacks one step to higher education. Private and Religious schools do include that step. Students across the board can do the work, if they get the proper instruction.

Public Education has become Union Teacher Welfare.

Just like the Prison Industries Complex, they are exploiting the weak.

High School should turn out people who can pass a college entrance exam.

That is about half way through the Tenth Grade with a C-.

Early education, and two more years of functional education, and we can change the world.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2015, 12:22 pm

Inventor wrote:
By comparing Homosexual Freedom with that of slaves, who since freed, have committed at least half the violent crime in America over the last 150 years. One form of Liberalism does not equal another.

Slaves were freed in a day, with no place to go and nothing to eat. What did you expect to happen?

Free the Forth Grade today and send them down the road. They would have an education it took the Blacks a hundred years to reach. Free the Zoos, they will find something to eat.

Slaves remained slaves in Union occupied areas, because they needed the labor. The Emancipation Proclamation 1863, only applied to Southern held areas, after the war. It was Propaganda not a plan.

The overthrow of the South had little to do with slavery. A modern version was killing 100,000 Iraqis because Saddam was bad, and had weapons of mass destruction. They will throw flowers, and form a Liberal Government, and have a 24/7 My Little Pony Station. It did not turn out like that.

The imposed Government of the Occupier did not let anyone who was in Iraq, the Army, Government, Post Office, vote, or run for office. The new government was made up of those who could run, the sons of Syrian-American cab drivers, who were citizens, but had never been to Iraq.

More people went to Prison than Saddam ever thought of, and more were killed for ten years after the invasion.

The people we dropped freedom on were excluded from their country, government, and mostly from the oil money.

Reconstruction followed, when everything was looted. Those promised freedom and self government, prosperity, got a worse life. Carpetbagger Government and Military Governors stole everything they could, and sold the future to oil companies. Oil Companies then had a legal right to hire private armies to protect their property.

Also a lot like the overthrow of the elected government in Ukraine, and a Coup passing laws to have Joe Biden's son become a Director of the National Gas Company. So far, over 6,000 have been killed for objecting.

Nothing has changed. Freedom Loving Yankees then went on the Great Plains and gave the gift of Genocide to Nations who had land, and had been dealing with Whites for two hundred and fifty years. Survivors were rounded up on Reservations, and not allowed to vote till 1974. There was no war, Native Americans only defended their lands.

So back to slavery, there was no plan for freed slaves. They were not a goal, they were an excuse.

Cheap Shot Politics has left an ongoing and expensive problem. Prison costs more than Education now.

20,000 white women get raped by Blacks, no white men rape Black women. No one even counts the Black women raped by Black men.

One quarter of Blacks, males 15 to 50, commit over half the violent crime. Of that ten million we keep three million in jail.

This is an interesting link - even mentions the African Methodist Church:

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tse ... uction.htm

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 4:28 am

Inventor wrote:

There was a plan for the freed slaves - the Freedman's Bureau had been set up to aid them, as well as the government offer of forty acres and a mule. But Lincoln's alcoholic, racist successor, Andrew Johnson, a former slave owner himself, had seen to it that Lincoln's plans were reversed. After that, with the premature end of Reconstruction, African Americans had been disenfranchised by the Post-Reconstruction or "Reedemed" state governments with the establishment of Jim Crow and black codes.
As for things being worst for blacks since the end of slavery - I seriously think you'd be hard pressed to find a single black American who'd agree with you.
As for the south being eaten up by big corporations because of so called carpet baggers - actually, plenty of southern plantation owners invested in oil companies, banks, and railroads, with which they were able to disenfranchise both poor white and black southerners. Just because poor southern whites believed that it was the "damn Yankees" who were solely responsible for leaving them destitute hardly makes it true. After all, it was poor whites and blacks who ended up as share croppers on land owned by former plantation owners. Rather than offering resistance against their real oppressors in the form of the Grangers, radical labor like the IWW, the old Populist Party, or even bank and train robbers as in the west, poor southern whites seemed content to be divided by race from their natural allies, the freed blacks, by being led to believe that with the racial/class ladder they at least better than said blacks.
As for your three possible solutions of slavery, genocide, or education - I like to believe you're not serious about instituting slavery or genocide.
And regarding your charge that you as a white southerner are held responsible for slavery - I certainly never have. I don't hold you or anyone else responsible for wrongs done that you have never personally committed. Rather, it's a matter of rationalizing and excusing the actions of southern whites in slavery and Jim Crow days that offends people.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 8:22 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
And regarding your charge that you as a white southerner are held responsible for slavery - I certainly never have. I don't hold you or anyone else responsible for wrongs done that you have never personally committed. Rather, it's a matter of rationalizing and excusing the actions of southern whites in slavery and Jim Crow days that offends people.

Yes, just yesterday i was learning about the origin of the phrase "not just whistling dixie" -- how the song was first popularized by minstrel shows where white people in black face portrayed freed slaves who yearn for the good old days when they labored for nothing under pain of death.

The phrase, however, doesn't show up until the 1940's, dawn of the civil rights era, when white people were encouraged to be nostalgic about the good old days when the black people were slaves, and whistling this tune could allow you to communicate, without actually saying anything, that those were the good old days.

Have i mentioned that old-school white southerners disgust me?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 11:06 am

blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yes, just yesterday i was learning about the origin of the phrase "not just whistling dixie" -- how the song was first popularized by minstrel shows where white people in black face portrayed freed slaves who yearn for the good old days when they labored for nothing under pain of death.

The phrase, however, doesn't show up until the 1940's, dawn of the civil rights era, when white people were encouraged to be nostalgic about the good old days when the black people were slaves, and whistling this tune could allow you to communicate, without actually saying anything, that those were the good old days.

Do you get many old-school white southerners in your neck of the woods or do you just look for things about them (or by them) online to have something to be offended over?

About all your disgust does for me is make me want to incorporate old-school white southernisms into my posts here just because. :P

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 12:50 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well it is always good to find out who is offended and disgusted by people they have never met, because of the color of their skin and the region of their birth.

Minstrel Shows were a northern thing. It was part of Vaudeville. Later it was in Silent Films, Birth of a Nation, then Talkies. Al Jolson made it famous, I think he was a Hollywood Klan leader. Burnt cork blackface provided work for Jewish people. Vaudeville was a continuation of Yiddish low theater from Europe.

The original Klan was disbanded after ten years. It was Culture Appropriated about 1920 in Chicago, and the rest of the Ohio Valley industrial area. Along with The Silver Shirts, America Firsters, The German-American Bund, Father Flannigan, Henry Ford, Prescott Bush, Charles Lindbergh, and others who wanted to join the Industrial North with the Industrial North of Europe and Asia.

They had a great plan for a New World Order under the leadership of the Industrial Nations. The Ohio Valley, the Ruhr Valley, The Po River Valley, and Yokohama, combined were most of technology and industry. It was right that they should rule for a thousand years.

They had a really great public speaker, and uniforms by Hugo Boss.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 1:36 pm

Inventor wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well it is always good to find out who is offended and disgusted by people they have never met, because of the color of their skin and the region of their birth.

Minstrel Shows were a northern thing. It was part of Vaudeville. Later it was in Silent Films, Birth of a Nation, then Talkies. Al Jolson made it famous, I think he was a Hollywood Klan leader. Burnt cork blackface provided work for Jewish people. Vaudeville was a continuation of Yiddish low theater from Europe.

The original Klan was disbanded after ten years. It was Culture Appropriated about 1920 in Chicago, and the rest of the Ohio Valley industrial area. Along with The Silver Shirts, America Firsters, The German-American Bund, Father Flannigan, Henry Ford, Prescott Bush, Charles Lindbergh, and others who wanted to join the Industrial North with the Industrial North of Europe and Asia.

They had a great plan for a New World Order under the leadership of the Industrial Nations. The Ohio Valley, the Ruhr Valley, The Po River Valley, and Yokohama, combined were most of technology and industry. It was right that they should rule for a thousand years.

They had a really great public speaker, and uniforms by Hugo Boss.

I thought the Klan had been reborn at Stone Mountain Georgia following Woodrow Wilson's ringing endorsement of Birth Of A Nation.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 3:25 pm

Inventor wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I've met enough white southern traditionalists.

I don't hate all white southerners. The creed is the main thing, the other criteria are just secondary filters.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

Does any white person ever think things would be better for me if I had just been born a slave. I've never thought that. Why would anyone expect a reasonable person to believe this? No one feels better off just because they are slaves. That's a rationalization. Being a slave would mean surrendering every ounce of control over your life to another person. Most people are not in tune with that reality, so they utter superficial assertions about slavery when they have never been slaves and cannot really fathom the experience. It would be like overbearing parents on steroids and how many of us had overbearing parents and didn't like it? Either that, or glad ours wasn't.

So I don't buy the part about slaves having anything better than what's out there right now.