Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2015, 5:27 pm

It's like YouTube but people live stream games and you can chat too.

Is anyone a streamer?

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2015, 9:45 pm

I watch it sometimes, usually while I'm getting ready to head out for the day.

The problem for me is that there's typically WAY too many interruptions though; alot of streamers seem to find it hard to just stick to the subject, or they have to stop and shriek at the screen every 5 minutes because someone donates a dollar at them. So I end up watching Youtube instead during other periods when I would watch stuff.

Not to mention that almost all of the games played on Twitch are games I dont care about. Minecraft is good, and sometimes one of the mobas, and.... er.... that's really about it.

I've never tried streaming myself as there would be no point. Waste of time if I did it.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 10:13 am

I like to watch sometimes, specially fighting games like MK X and SFIV which are games that I like but am very very bad lol
I also like to watch speedruns of old school games like Zelda OoT and MM, platformers like Super Mario World, Mario Bros 3 and Metroid or some random game that catch my interest.

Misery wrote:
r me is that there's typically WAY too many interruptions though; alot of streamers seem to find it hard to just stick to the subject, or they have to stop and shriek at the screen every 5 minutes because someone donates a dollar at them. So I end up watching Youtube instead during other periods when I would watch stuff.

This is the reason that I can't stand people playing those new games. A few days ago I started to watch a random guy doing some challenges at The Witcher 3 but dear God... Every 10 seconds he was pausing to "interact" with the viewers or try to be funny. I just couldn't watch it.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 6:34 pm

I see what you guys mean. I like streamers who chat back but I hate people talking really fast and making rubbish jokes/puns and shouting down the mic. Lol there's one streamer who's playing my fave game, he doesn't have a cam but has a really nice voice.

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.