Good places to meet young women without a social circle?

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CupidAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2015, 7:58 pm

sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:

1. It's only creepy, if they aren't into you. :wink:
2. By walking your dog. :P
3. The only way to know for sure if someone is single, is to ask. Just don't ask in front of her boyfriend. :P
4. A laundromat is a good idea.
5. You might think your worthless, but someone else might not.

1. and theres no way to know if they are, though most won't be. so if you have a 75% chance of being called creepy and being kicked out why risk it.
2. I don't like dogs. they have personal boundary issues and lick and slobbery. I'm a bit of a germophobe.
3. pretty sure it'll be creepy and social non accepted to go around asking women if they are single. this is why people instead ask them out and see how they respond. if not single they'll say something like , as just friends right. had that happen the one and only time I ever tried to ask a girl out in person. it took me 5 years to work up the courage to do that. my confidence with women has been super crushed since then from women defining me as worthless.
4. yes but at last I don't live in apartments with any.
5. I don't well I kinda don't I don't know anymore. the majority of women and some guys say I'm worthless. given that its seems illogical to view them as wrong and me right. I use to think I would make a good bf. but I was using a wrong evaluating system i guess :cry:

1 and 3. I'd vote for not hitting on women you work directly with... but if you work for a huge company and the girl works in a totally different part of it, it might be no biggie. That + low-key approach ("a bunch of us are going to XXX after work on Tuesday, would you like to join us?") would avoid the being creepy (or perceived as creepy) pitfall regardless of if she's single or not.

2. Dogs are out.

4. Apartments are out. (I'd avoid that avenue anyways. Can't think of much more horrible than having a horrible breakup and running into the ex all.the.damn.time.forever).

5. If you think you're worthless (note: THINKING you're worthless is NOT the same thing as actually being worthless), it's safe to assume women will too. It's telegraphed non-verbally.

If you're unwilling or disinclined to undertake a new activity that will provide you with repeated access to a group that includes women who share an interest of yours (class of some sort, regular volunteer commitment, etc), well, I've no idea where or how you might go about meeting women. Or men.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2015, 1:09 am

CupidAardvark wrote:
4. Apartments are out. (I'd avoid that avenue anyways. Can't think of much more horrible than having a horrible breakup and running into the ex all.the.damn.time.forever).

That's why you find one on the other side of the apartment complex (make sure it's not a small one with 3 units, or something)...just like work. Also, who says that either one of you will be living there forever, anyways?

CupidAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2015, 1:10 pm

SilverStar wrote:
CupidAardvark wrote:

That's why you find one on the other side of the apartment complex (make sure it's not a small one with 3 units, or something)...just like work. Also, who says that either one of you will be living there forever, anyways?

It took me ages to find a condo I absolutely LOVED and could afford. It took almost a year to gut it and renovate it... I don't wanna have to move if a relationship goes pear-shaped.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm

Go to a sex club!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

alcockell
Raven
Raven

16 Sep 2017, 8:41 pm

rdos wrote:
The answer to the topic should be obvious. You can meet stranger girls in hobby groups, religious groups, dancing and probably a few more. But you just don't go join these groups and then go right up to some girl asking for a date (that would kill your chances in that group). You flirt with them and see some of them likes you, and then after a while of that, you might ask them to join you in other types of activities (and this is not sex, mind you).

I'd also say that it is no loss to have no friends. At least I'm unable fall in love with av friend, so that's just a total waste of time to get friends in order get a girlfriend.

Please explain "flirting". I was told that "flirting" was sinful - Good Little Evangelical..