Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

iluvgod
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm

My strong interest I am obcessed with is sports. I am a huge sports fan. However, I display alot of strange behaviors with it. I tend to switch back and forth between the sports teams I like. I'm from Massachusetts and have typically grown up a Red Sox and Patriots fan. However, I do have an inkling towards the Yankees and Cowboys. The reason being is because I know some people who are fans of these teams and the fact that native New Englanders fascinates me because I thought people liked their home teams and I wanted to do what they do. Another reason I do this is because I like to get attention from it and be contrary with others fans I typically root for either team on a regular basis and I know that isn't things a true sports fan does. I know this does sound strange. How do I pick which of these teams I should really be rooting for and what could be the cause of why I do this?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 9:18 pm

Your obsession with sports is not at all unusual. You don't have to pick any one team. I like the Dodgers and the Cubs, for instance.