Anyone ever turn down free sex?

Page 9 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2015, 8:49 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I understand that the Chris Chan types would probably go for those girls but you had said an average or above average guy would and I honestly don't think they would. I have seen that type of thing happen before when the GUY is really drunk. I knew one who woke up in a really bad situation once and just made up some s**t and walked out and started walking to go find his way back home, didn't even know where his car was and assumed it was at the bar. This was a REALLY good looking guy and how he ended up there I do know, and it had to do with Tequila and weed. Lots of both. And some coke so things would work. She didn't do anything anyway and that was her lucky night. He said he was nice but said he had to go there was an emergency, but how he would have heard of one back then before cell phones I have no clue. But usually that kind of hook up doesn't happen. Usually people tend to stick to their own league or maybe one notch above or below. Unless one is a gold digger or a trick or one is on drugs and the other has a lot of them. Otherwise people are more or less equal, but sometimes you see matches that surprise you, and it's love. Those are better people than I am because I had to be physically attracted to the guy before I would go on a date with him and maybe those matches aren't. Or maybe they are attracted to that type, you never know.

But, I don't care at all about anybody's social status. I make my own social status. I don't know why you insist that we must be getting some kind of social kickback for p**** or something. That has never happened to me. I wouldn't be interested in that anyway. What kind of things do you think my husband is doing for me socially? I'm serious, that isn't just me yelling at you and a rhetorical question. What could I possibly be getting socially from this.

I actually somewhat resemble a (somewhat) thinner version of Chris Chan. I'm not crapping myself in public for attention, but it doesn't really seem to matter since 90% of your sexual market value is your looks. Hell, I think looks matter even more if you're a guy than if you're a girl. Girls not only have their sexual consent to play with, they also can make up (somewhat) for their lack of physical attractiveness just being gentle and kind (men actually seek traits such as kindness and gentlness in their partners). If you're a guy, all you got is your looks and your money, and the latter is becoming an increasingly insignificant factor in the dating market (not that it matters to me since I want someone to love me for who I am, and not what I have). :roll:

PS.
Funnily enough, both I and Chris-chan were actually pretty cute as little kids, we just aged terribly.

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2017, 6:37 pm

I once turned down an oddly direct request for casual sex from a sexually attractive young woman, simply because I am sickened by the concept of casual sex.

This occurred before my first (and current) romantic relationship.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm

Yeah, now and then.

EDIT: Hey, fiber.. you necro'd the thread, man!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 8:52 pm

I once had a naked woman pounce upon me. For some reason, I couldn't "get it up" at that time :|

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 11:00 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I once had a naked woman pounce upon me. For some reason, I couldn't "get it up" at that time :|

Shock? That's understandable enough. Why on earth did a naked woman pounce you?
I've turned down free sex plenty. At one time in my life, based on my appearance, that was all anyone ever wanted from me. No shortage of offers. But I did not want them, and did not want to be wanted merely as a sex toy.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 11:18 pm

Nothing wrong with not jumping into a sexual encounter you're unsure about or uncomfortable with.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 1:35 am

white_as_snow wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Nothing wrong with not jumping into a sexual encounter you're unsure about or uncomfortable with.

so you hate sex .

No she just has emotions with sex like me and others do. We don’t just purely want sex.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 3:19 am

From some WP girls, you know who you are.

The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2017, 4:08 am

Quote:
Anyone ever turn down free sex?

What free sex?
If you're a man then (one way or another) you pay for your hole.
For the man that started this thread there were very likely at least a half a dozen strings attached to that offer.
IF a woman really is interested in getting sex from you she's certainly not going to do it like that.
Instead she'll fabricate some (reasonably believable) pretense for getting with you.
The fact of her being so blunt is a HUGE red flag.

Heh.
A few years back some feminist set out to try and prove that men don't want sex more that women do by randomly propositioning men for free sex on the streets.
All too easy to imagine what was going on in these men's heads.

WTF? Where's the camera?
Is this some kind of undercover cop thing?
What if I go with this girl and then get jumped by a gang in an alleyway and they take my wallet?
No girl this beautiful has ever given me the time of day and this one wants sex from me? Is she high?
Maybe she's drunk. You get in trouble if you f*ck a drunk chick.

All this girl proved that day was that feminists think we're stupid.

The Abdominal Snowman

13 Nov 2017, 4:45 am

Quote:
I learned about this essential difference between the sexes at an embarrassingly late age, but, ever since, I've assumed women always know I'd like to have sex with them, which, of course, to them, is just about the most disgusting thing one can imagine, so it goes as much without saying that they don't want to have sex with me as it does that I do want to have sex with them. I'd expect them to be insulted if I were to ask, because asking implies they might actually be interested, and, judging for what I've always heard and read from women, I should know full well there's no chance, so I shouldn't bother them with the question.

In fact, asking probably counts as sexual harassment.

The real sad part is that not only were you not joking when you said that but it's actually way too close to the truth to be funny.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:07 am

I don't have any interest in making love without the love part and have only experienced sex with a meaningful connection established and watered and that's how it'll always stay. I can't even get off either unless I am putting myself in a frame within a future period where I have been fortunate to have met and bonded with the person in the videos I identify as appealing for various reasons, I'm very particular with what appeals to me because of this :P

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:20 am

Yes, heaps.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

Ladies, please stop sending me nudes, I won't travel to you just for a f**k.

You know who you are.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:51 pm

I wish the face of boo would stop turning down my advances.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:02 pm

^ I am ok with a BJ but what you are not getting is...... I can't lift you.

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2017, 4:10 pm

rdos wrote:
I'd go with her relationship proposal instead of having sex with her (if I liked her). It's kind of strange that she has mixed up the order of things. Could be because she think every man wants sex first, or maybe she just wants a child with whatever guy she can get sex from.

Seriously?!
Women want to have sex too, not just to have children.
She might not want a relationship that badly, or doesn't want to promise you that if she doesn't know how you guys will get on. She probably wants to have sex with someone and thought you might be into her.
If you are not into casual sex then don't do it. It doesn't sound like she wants to commit.