Anyone ever turn down free sex?

Page 9 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 3:19 am

From some WP girls, you know who you are.

The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2017, 4:08 am

Quote:
Anyone ever turn down free sex?

What free sex?
If you're a man then (one way or another) you pay for your hole.
For the man that started this thread there were very likely at least a half a dozen strings attached to that offer.
IF a woman really is interested in getting sex from you she's certainly not going to do it like that.
Instead she'll fabricate some (reasonably believable) pretense for getting with you.
The fact of her being so blunt is a HUGE red flag.

Heh.
A few years back some feminist set out to try and prove that men don't want sex more that women do by randomly propositioning men for free sex on the streets.
All too easy to imagine what was going on in these men's heads.

WTF? Where's the camera?
Is this some kind of undercover cop thing?
What if I go with this girl and then get jumped by a gang in an alleyway and they take my wallet?
No girl this beautiful has ever given me the time of day and this one wants sex from me? Is she high?
Maybe she's drunk. You get in trouble if you f*ck a drunk chick.

All this girl proved that day was that feminists think we're stupid.

The Abdominal Snowman

13 Nov 2017, 4:45 am

Quote:
I learned about this essential difference between the sexes at an embarrassingly late age, but, ever since, I've assumed women always know I'd like to have sex with them, which, of course, to them, is just about the most disgusting thing one can imagine, so it goes as much without saying that they don't want to have sex with me as it does that I do want to have sex with them. I'd expect them to be insulted if I were to ask, because asking implies they might actually be interested, and, judging for what I've always heard and read from women, I should know full well there's no chance, so I shouldn't bother them with the question.

In fact, asking probably counts as sexual harassment.

The real sad part is that not only were you not joking when you said that but it's actually way too close to the truth to be funny.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:07 am

I don't have any interest in making love without the love part and have only experienced sex with a meaningful connection established and watered and that's how it'll always stay. I can't even get off either unless I am putting myself in a frame within a future period where I have been fortunate to have met and bonded with the person in the videos I identify as appealing for various reasons, I'm very particular with what appeals to me because of this :P

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:20 am

Yes, heaps.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

Ladies, please stop sending me nudes, I won't travel to you just for a f**k.

You know who you are.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:51 pm

I wish the face of boo would stop turning down my advances.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:02 pm

^ I am ok with a BJ but what you are not getting is...... I can't lift you.

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2017, 4:10 pm

rdos wrote:
I'd go with her relationship proposal instead of having sex with her (if I liked her). It's kind of strange that she has mixed up the order of things. Could be because she think every man wants sex first, or maybe she just wants a child with whatever guy she can get sex from.

Seriously?!
Women want to have sex too, not just to have children.
She might not want a relationship that badly, or doesn't want to promise you that if she doesn't know how you guys will get on. She probably wants to have sex with someone and thought you might be into her.
If you are not into casual sex then don't do it. It doesn't sound like she wants to commit.