sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Lets go take a walk through love and dating shall we? I want them to see this ;-)

Sorry, but I don't do dating. It's too creepy. If you are willing to flirt for a few months without any verbal contact, then we can talk further about it after that. :mrgreen:

I'm an old married grandma, but I thank you very much sweetie, you made my day. I meant the Love and Dating forum, where no male is ever happy. Ever. For any reason. It's all my sex's fault though. I know this because they told me.

I want them to see that a happy single guy does exist, even if he's not getting laid.

pretty sure rdos is a married guy whos asexual.

I don't know much at all about being asexual so I just assumed he wasn't married. I don't know why, it was a silly assumption because there is a lot more to it than sex, but I did. My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

My apologies RDOS

he also made some anti sexual people posts and some seemly saying having sex with your wife when she doesn't want it is ok as you're married and she agreed to sex whenever when she married you.

hes not the best example for sexual single young men. sexual people to him are all perverts.

I don't care what he thinks about us as long as he's not going around screaming to make us illegal or to make us never speak of it or whine because we do it. SOme of us are perverts too, more than you know too I'd bet lol. But so what? Perverted isn't bad, it's sorta fun. Perverted isn't the same as sick lol. It's just slightly kinkier than kinky.

I honestly don't care what other's opinion of what I do in the bedroom is. I care about their opinion if I ever invite them in there. He can be anti us all he wants, nothing's going to happen about it. It'll just be him being against what we do. And maybe some others. We are safe.

As for having sex with your wife when she doesn't want to, I think when you are married you should do it to be polite sometimes when you don't want to, but not when you really are wanting NOT TO. There is kind of a difference that I'm trying to get across in my wording but I'm unsure if I am. In other words, if it's not going to bother you but you aren't in the mood and it will make him happy then why not? It's easier than him being all upset over it or something if he's the type to do that. If you don't want anything at all to do with sex at the moment, then no don't do it with him unless something terrible has happened like his dad died or he got fired or you lost the National Championship. Then suck it up and do it cause one day you will need it and he won't want to. But if you really don't want to, as in are kind of against the whole idea of sex of any kind at that moment, then tell him no and he should grow the hell up and understand.

That being said I've been married 28 years and I've learned with my husband that it's just easier to do it and make him happy than have him all worried or holding a grudge and pretending his balls hurt or making comments like "I never get laid". I could tell him off, I could tell him no,but you know what? It's less than fifteen minutes. Way less if I put forth some effort and when he's just that horny I don't have to do anything if I don't want to and am not in the mood. It's much better to just get it over with and he's happy and I can sleep in peace without him poking me in the back by "accident" with it to prove a point that he's still horny. It honestly doesn't matter to me that much to do that when I'm not interested. I would rather do that than get up with the dogs to let them out, wait on them and let them back in in the middle of the night so that is where "sex with my husband when I don't want to do it" falls on my scale of importance. Other people probably feel differently and I get that, but that is just my view.

just mean using him as an example for why highly sexual single men should just be happy is wrong. hes not like us we aren't like him.

Jesus, I didn't mean it freakin literally like you should see him and change your mind. Nevermind. It meant nothing like you think I meant it. Really.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:50 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Also, in my experience, guys who think they aren't desirable at all are usually a lot more desirable than they think. That isn't always the case, but I'd bet you either have more going for you than you think, or more potential to get it going for you on some level than you realize you have.

explain more please?

People are rarely spot on about their attractivness in general and even less so about it to specific groups of people who may like their body type or coloring or other things abotu them that make them their "type". Most folks think too little of their attractiveness but as we all know there are some who think too much of theirs.

I'm saying that because of that, the guy is probably not as bad looking etc as he thinks he is. I know I think I'm much worse looking than people tell me I am and while I really do photograph badly and look much better in person or in a candid shot where I'm not trying to figure out how to "look natural", so I get how people can underestimate themselves.

Also, most people could use some tweaking. Everybody kinda can, even celebrities and they hire people for that. The rest of us regular people, if we want to improve our looks, how we come across or our image etc we have to rely on people we know, YouTube videos, our own best guesses, and a whole lot of DIY stuff. That is waht I did. Even if you can't turn yourself into exactly the gorgeous and popular impossible god/dess you want to be, or whatever your idea of average or above average is that you aren't going to believe you reached even if you did reach it, you will still be somewhat better off than you were in the beginning. A little improvement is better than none, right?

I've asked women and besides married friends their response is always that I'm ugly and no one will want to be with ugly.

its super stressful. I'm always trying to comb my hair right or battle pimples. but why. like trying to wax a 90% rusted car. I've lost 26 pounds in the last year. not a lot right. but it was hard to lose it and stop from gaiinng, and some times I did gains o I had to loose it again, but I'm about ready to just give up and gain a bunch of weight. I can't have cookies or many snacks that often. i can't go out to eat, I can't do a lot of things I use to do. so when I feel hopless I've gone off my diet some. I feel like just making a bunch of cookies and eating them all. just seems like nothing I try and do matters.

people here keep talking to me like I'm not doing anything. which makes struggling to do stuff seem pointless. its really not easy for me to not just eat whatever I want whenever, I'm not use to feeling hungry all the time. I use to just eat when I was hungry and eat a lot. some people sy I've lost weight manly just family but its lies because they know I'm trying to so they say that. I'm still the same pants size I was. I' haven't' even lost enough to fit in my 42 size pants again.

really hard to keep trying when nothing you do will ever matter or be good enough. just seems like I should give up, bunch of people tell me that if in my place they would given up. so why not just do it. i hate my hope and stubornness.

no it doesn't seem a little improvement is better then none. :cry:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:51 pm

Catlover5 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
I don't mean to be a b***h about it, I honestly am not a b***h most of the time but if I get frustrated I will be.

I feel like a b***h right now.

Sit by me then. Most of my friends have usually been pretty bitchy. You'll fit right in.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:

Honestly you wouldn't have to do what I say or agree with me all the time, just for some reason you get on my nerves when I get frustrated with you. I'm not a very patient person. I think it's your complete lack of hope that this could do anything at all that bothers me and makes me say forget it. I get excited thinking maybe I could help a little bit cause everybody can improve some way, right, and then you are all like no, it won't and I kind of feel like I'm trying to cheer up Eyore so he can join Toastmasters or the freakin Optomist Club. I know you think that from experience and it's honestly none of my business anyway and you could be right, I could be wrong and it's only in my head that I'm always right but I just get frustrated with a lack of hope or a lack of any kind of enthusiasm to try something.

I don't mean to be a b***h about it, I honestly am not a b***h most of the time but if I get frustrated I will be.

I'm too hopeful if anything. If i had no hope I'd already killed myself. i certainly wouldn't be putting myself through hell trying to lose weight or find a job just so people can tell me I'm not good enough or not even trying and am just lazy.

you just wanted me to be like oh I was wrong and lying there's no women who say those things. and its that I can't do because there's tons of proof a lot of women do say those things. I don't think ignoring all that would be helpful is all.

i feel hopeless a lot because no matter how much I try no matter how hard I work, how much stress and trama i go through it doesn't ever seem to matter. its like running on a treadmill to escape a fire. you're not getting anwhere and the fire is getting closer and closer.

see that comes across like saying I don't' try things. freak. my uncle doesn't try anything he just went in lives in a homeless camp. and he could have got a good paying job. he didn't bother even looking for work. he lost two high paying jobs because he didn't want to stop doing drugs. he likes being a lazy bum. I've been trying so much.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Also, in my experience, guys who think they aren't desirable at all are usually a lot more desirable than they think. That isn't always the case, but I'd bet you either have more going for you than you think, or more potential to get it going for you on some level than you realize you have.

explain more please?

People are rarely spot on about their attractivness in general and even less so about it to specific groups of people who may like their body type or coloring or other things abotu them that make them their "type". Most folks think too little of their attractiveness but as we all know there are some who think too much of theirs.

I'm saying that because of that, the guy is probably not as bad looking etc as he thinks he is. I know I think I'm much worse looking than people tell me I am and while I really do photograph badly and look much better in person or in a candid shot where I'm not trying to figure out how to "look natural", so I get how people can underestimate themselves.

Also, most people could use some tweaking. Everybody kinda can, even celebrities and they hire people for that. The rest of us regular people, if we want to improve our looks, how we come across or our image etc we have to rely on people we know, YouTube videos, our own best guesses, and a whole lot of DIY stuff. That is waht I did. Even if you can't turn yourself into exactly the gorgeous and popular impossible god/dess you want to be, or whatever your idea of average or above average is that you aren't going to believe you reached even if you did reach it, you will still be somewhat better off than you were in the beginning. A little improvement is better than none, right?

I've asked women and besides married friends their response is always that I'm ugly and no one will want to be with ugly.

its super stressful. I'm always trying to comb my hair right or battle pimples. but why. like trying to wax a 90% rusted car. I've lost 26 pounds in the last year. not a lot right. but it was hard to lose it and stop from gaiinng, and some times I did gains o I had to loose it again, but I'm about ready to just give up and gain a bunch of weight. I can't have cookies or many snacks that often. i can't go out to eat, I can't do a lot of things I use to do. so when I feel hopless I've gone off my diet some. I feel like just making a bunch of cookies and eating them all. just seems like nothing I try and do matters.

people here keep talking to me like I'm not doing anything. which makes struggling to do stuff seem pointless. its really not easy for me to not just eat whatever I want whenever, I'm not use to feeling hungry all the time. I use to just eat when I was hungry and eat a lot. some people sy I've lost weight manly just family but its lies because they know I'm trying to so they say that. I'm still the same pants size I was. I' haven't' even lost enough to fit in my 42 size pants again.

really hard to keep trying when nothing you do will ever matter or be good enough. just seems like I should give up, bunch of people tell me that if in my place they would given up. so why not just do it. i hate my hope and stubornness.

no it doesn't seem a little improvement is better then none. :cry:

OK, let me say this about the diet and working out. I've tried to tell you before but you won't listen to me nor talk to the guy I told you about. But, when I was younger I got into bodybuilding and while I didn't have to lose weight, this guy I know, close to 30 and my oldest son's best friend is a hardcore bodybuilder. Huge as swole guy. He had to lose weight when he started years ago. He's a very, very sweet boy and I'm like his surrogette mom he texts to talk to about this new gf and he's recently moved to the city I grew up in and he's from the country so I talk to him a lot. I asked him about you and your workout and diet. He said what I said. You wouldn't believe me at all.

Also, burning the fat while bulking up muscle is possible and you can eat. A good body does WONDERS for whatever is above your neck. This boy has girls all over him. He's about 5-7 and honestly does not have a cute face. He's just not. If he didn't have the body he has, he wouldn't have anybody. He has a wonderful personality but without something to catch the eye, most would never find out about the personality. Thats where the body helps. And I tried to tell you that YouTube videos aren't always the best thing and to talk to this actual guy who has been doing this for years and years and trains people and he can tell you what to do to help you get on the road to looking like him fairly quickly, cause he actually loves to help people with this kind of thing as it's his passion. And you wouldn't and that frustrated me even more.

But for real. You need to work on building and getting swole and that will SO HELP YOU. Arnold Swarzenager isn't very handsome in the face and wasn't when he was young and could barely speak English so he wasn't smooth talking. He had a great body. No you won't get like that, this guy isn't THAT swole but he's pretty swole, he's competition swole but not THAT competition. So it could help. Just like a boob job, a flat belly and a nice ass with long legs in a skirt and high heels will do a hell of a lot for a girl who isn't so pretty. I couldn't get a boob job but I got the next best thing, a great bra. You have to learn to find something and work it. I was trying to help you.

I don't know how I can help if you wont change anything or try anything or even attempt to believe me about something. If you don't change anything then nothing else will change. You are frustrated with it now, why not give something else a try? You can keep weights in the house for now until you are ready to go to a gym or do something. Make that a priority like you would if it were another hobby you like and I think you said you like games, so if you had that many games you would find room, right?

Anyway, I'm going to stop now. My head hurts and I've been talking about how to get laid for hours now. And I honestly think nobody has been laid or will be laid because of this thread either, so it's double frustrating. The only thing that isn't is the hope that maybe Sweetleaf will want to do that experiment and let me help. It would be fun.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 6:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Honestly you wouldn't have to do what I say or agree with me all the time, just for some reason you get on my nerves when I get frustrated with you. I'm not a very patient person. I think it's your complete lack of hope that this could do anything at all that bothers me and makes me say forget it. I get excited thinking maybe I could help a little bit cause everybody can improve some way, right, and then you are all like no, it won't and I kind of feel like I'm trying to cheer up Eyore so he can join Toastmasters or the freakin Optomist Club. I know you think that from experience and it's honestly none of my business anyway and you could be right, I could be wrong and it's only in my head that I'm always right but I just get frustrated with a lack of hope or a lack of any kind of enthusiasm to try something.

I'm too hopeful if anything. If i had no hope I'd already killed myself. i certainly wouldn't be putting myself through hell trying to lose weight or find a job just so people can tell me I'm not good enough or not even trying and am just lazy.

you just wanted me to be like oh I was wrong and lying there's no women who say those things. and its that I can't do because there's tons of proof a lot of women do say those things. I don't think ignoring all that would be helpful is all.

i feel hopeless a lot because no matter how much I try no matter how hard I work, how much stress and trama i go through it doesn't ever seem to matter. its like running on a treadmill to escape a fire. you're not getting anwhere and the fire is getting closer and closer.

see that comes across like saying I don't' try things. freak. my uncle doesn't try anything he just went in lives in a homeless camp. and he could have got a good paying job. he didn't bother even looking for work. he lost two high paying jobs because he didn't want to stop doing drugs. he likes being a lazy bum. I've been trying so much.

I believe you that a lot say that but I also know that it is statistically impossible for every single woman in your area to hold opinions that catagorically rule you out without them ever seeing you at all. That is just not possible unless you are a serial killer or something then it's just not happening. There are even chicks that dig them! So come on now. You may not have met them, but they have to be there. I don't know where they are either so I can't tell you but logic, statistics and common sense tell you and me that there have to be some who are single and who don't believe the way you think they do. Even if a lot do, or you have met a lot who do.

Is it also possible you could be misinterpreting some things? I'm not saying you aren't trying, I'm saying you aren't listening and it's just general frustration with you on my part and I don't know why. It could be my hormones right now. Honestly. I'm just easily pissed off at the moment. Menopause. When your mom goes through it, you'll see what I mean lol. Trust me, you'll move out then lol.

I'm not able to get across what I want to say to you and what i mean in detail to you and that doubly frustrates me because I'm usually pretty good at getting across ideas even if I don't get across mood or tone. I don't know how to explain to you what I want you to understand. I've had those words said to me before too, but nobody knew what I had back then, we didn't know about that. You were just weird in the 70s you weren't autistic or had AS. But, I know your frustration of doing what you think you need to be doing and not getting what you think you should be getting and then feeling like you might as well give up. That is when you try another tactic or ask someone else.

I have to think on it and maybe I can try to explain it better. I might could get what I want to say to you across if I could talk face to face but my computer doesn't have Skype and my daughters bf is using her laptop for his job so no Skype, plus I don't know how to use it. I don't know how to get it across. I really don't, but I know this medium is not working. I'll have to think on it. I do promise I will.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 12:39 am

OliveOilMom wrote:

OK, let me say this about the diet and working out. I've tried to tell you before but you won't listen to me nor talk to the guy I told you about. But, when I was younger I got into bodybuilding and while I didn't have to lose weight, this guy I know, close to 30 and my oldest son's best friend is a hardcore bodybuilder. Huge as swole guy. He had to lose weight when he started years ago. He's a very, very sweet boy and I'm like his surrogette mom he texts to talk to about this new gf and he's recently moved to the city I grew up in and he's from the country so I talk to him a lot. I asked him about you and your workout and diet. He said what I said. You wouldn't believe me at all.

Also, burning the fat while bulking up muscle is possible and you can eat. A good body does WONDERS for whatever is above your neck. This boy has girls all over him. He's about 5-7 and honestly does not have a cute face. He's just not. If he didn't have the body he has, he wouldn't have anybody. He has a wonderful personality but without something to catch the eye, most would never find out about the personality. Thats where the body helps. And I tried to tell you that YouTube videos aren't always the best thing and to talk to this actual guy who has been doing this for years and years and trains people and he can tell you what to do to help you get on the road to looking like him fairly quickly, cause he actually loves to help people with this kind of thing as it's his passion. And you wouldn't and that frustrated me even more.

But for real. You need to work on building and getting swole and that will SO HELP YOU. Arnold Swarzenager isn't very handsome in the face and wasn't when he was young and could barely speak English so he wasn't smooth talking. He had a great body. No you won't get like that, this guy isn't THAT swole but he's pretty swole, he's competition swole but not THAT competition. So it could help. Just like a boob job, a flat belly and a nice ass with long legs in a skirt and high heels will do a hell of a lot for a girl who isn't so pretty. I couldn't get a boob job but I got the next best thing, a great bra. You have to learn to find something and work it. I was trying to help you.

I don't know how I can help if you wont change anything or try anything or even attempt to believe me about something. If you don't change anything then nothing else will change. You are frustrated with it now, why not give something else a try? You can keep weights in the house for now until you are ready to go to a gym or do something. Make that a priority like you would if it were another hobby you like and I think you said you like games, so if you had that many games you would find room, right?

Anyway, I'm going to stop now. My head hurts and I've been talking about how to get laid for hours now. And I honestly think nobody has been laid or will be laid because of this thread either, so it's double frustrating. The only thing that isn't is the hope that maybe Sweetleaf will want to do that experiment and let me help. It would be fun.

I don't want to be a bodybuilder, nor could I afford it, but if i could and did I could talk to goldfish here, or my friend who also did lot of weightlifting. thats not my goal. its just not who I am. I could do push ups and crunches in my room, i don't . I don't like working out. so combined with my adhd, makes it super hard to do without someone physically coming over every day and getting me to do it.

I'd rather be alone and die then become a bodybuilder. I don't like guys who do it, and I don't want to be a guy who I don't like. that just won't ever happen. I might eventually go to the gyme and lift some(small amount) of weights but its not ever going to be my focus. nor will I start eating a bunch of protein shakes and restructure my diet towards building muscle. I'm poor besides that. my friend use to waste tons of money on protein shakes and all that stuff. I lucky to afford to get the food I can.

its just not who I am or want to be. women here say all the time fat men and ugly men get women. and bodybuilders make up a very small part of the population so I won't believe that's the only way men get gfs.

see there you go again. I do change and have tried to change. I just won't change to things I don't like. I really do not like body builders ie jocks. phsycial working out isn't my thing. its something I hate and despise with a passion. not something easy to do and like I said I have ADHD. well we dont' tend to remember to do things we hate. get distracted by things we like. probably why I spend time on here rather then doing pushup despite that every tuesday, thursday, and Sunday an alarm goes off telling me to do them.
I'm always doing stuff when it goes off or depressed, I would have to move everything off my floor onto my bed to do them so its a huge hassel. and you can't do them right after eating . if I had a friend who did those and actively motivated me to do those with them that would be a nother matter. some people need to hire trainers, thats me but I can't aford to hire one. someone who would get me up and take me to a gym then motivate me through each task. only time I've ever done workouts was with teachers in classes or friends.

is there nothing else but get a fit body? like is that the only solution.
I can't afford the wieghts. they expensive. and we lack space. I barely have enough room in my bedroom. i spend all day laying or sitting in my bed because theres no space for a chair. theres just enough room to put my boots at the end of my bed and a small foot wide walking path. again I dislike working out, so it won't ever be a hobby. hobbies are fun things you like. my sister wanted to go to the gym together. so I've been waiting for her to check it out for free with her friend who is a member there. its planet fitness. though I worry since I don't have the motivation I won't get much done there. I afraid of messing up with the machines. but plain it would involve getting up taking the bus there which takes tiem and is annoying, then going in and doing it. I worry that if I get a job I wont' have time as taking an hour to get there then 4 hours there is 5 hours total and I alreay get busy days. for example if I go to get grocies with family that takes all day. when I work its 10-11 hours then I have all my other stuff. I'm really trying but its all very stress full. really I just want to go walk on a tread mill while I watch youtube. so hopefly they have wifi or so. working on the wieght machines scare me because that means putting my phone and keys down and people steal stuff.

anxiety is a big issue with any of this stuff. I'm too anxious to go out anymore. and staying inside 25/7 confined to my room has only made that anxiety way worse. :( but no one is willing to go to the gym with me or go on walks with me.

games take up very little space they are just a disc tha is super thin case. I have one wieght I never use it. cost me 10 and its a 10 pound wieght so very small. planet fitniess is only $10 a month. 20 if I want the add ons.

I'm willing to work with you but you have to accept my limitations and be willing to work with me.

I avoid women i find pretty which is just about all of them. i don't know what to say to them and due to the other women feel worthless and not good enough. pickyness seems to be a trait found in pretty women. but I find most women pretty even ones others say ugly, so idk know the difference between a pretty and picky woman and an not attractive woman who might not be picky, to me they look equally pretty.

OliveOilMom wrote:

I believe you that a lot say that but I also know that it is statistically impossible for every single woman in your area to hold opinions that catagorically rule you out without them ever seeing you at all. That is just not possible unless you are a serial killer or something then it's just not happening. There are even chicks that dig them! So come on now. You may not have met them, but they have to be there. I don't know where they are either so I can't tell you but logic, statistics and common sense tell you and me that there have to be some who are single and who don't believe the way you think they do. Even if a lot do, or you have met a lot who do.

Is it also possible you could be misinterpreting some things? I'm not saying you aren't trying, I'm saying you aren't listening and it's just general frustration with you on my part and I don't know why. It could be my hormones right now. Honestly. I'm just easily pissed off at the moment. Menopause. When your mom goes through it, you'll see what I mean lol. Trust me, you'll move out then lol.

I'm not able to get across what I want to say to you and what i mean in detail to you and that doubly frustrates me because I'm usually pretty good at getting across ideas even if I don't get across mood or tone. I don't know how to explain to you what I want you to understand. I've had those words said to me before too, but nobody knew what I had back then, we didn't know about that. You were just weird in the 70s you weren't autistic or had AS. But, I know your frustration of doing what you think you need to be doing and not getting what you think you should be getting and then feeling like you might as well give up. That is when you try another tactic or ask someone else.

I have to think on it and maybe I can try to explain it better. I might could get what I want to say to you across if I could talk face to face but my computer doesn't have Skype and my daughters bf is using her laptop for his job so no Skype, plus I don't know how to use it. I don't know how to get it across. I really don't, but I know this medium is not working. I'll have to think on it. I do promise I will.

never said every woman says taht I say most. other women have other reasons to reject me, I'm not liberal. i'm not a country boy, I don't drive a truck, I'm on welfare and not conseritive, I'm to weak or soft, I have emotions, I'm not a real man. etc. seems most women have one reason or another to reject me. oh and not attractive. so its hard to find a woman who wont' care about any of that and finds me attractive and doesn't care about money. thats what I need help with. then its a matter of trying to message them and not mess it up, where being a aspie finally comes in to probably harm me.

so many women here are living here to get college degrees, which likely means they won't want a guy who lacks a degree and wont' be able to make good money. I avoid pretty women , they'll too good for me. probably have the same ideas as the ones who flat out list them. I also avoid the ones with red for replies selectively.

really makes me sad to read a proflie or ad that seems like a good match only to find one of the above .like she'd like me but nope she only wants country boys and I'm a city boy who drives a gas efficient car.

or she wants a "real man" others who may be open aren't a good compitble match. ie they anti gun and extremely liberal. we'll just fight all the time so no point. I need a middle of grounds woman, whos into scifi, videogames, history and likes the outdoors but spends most their time indoors. its trying to find that in a woman who won't rejecte me for any of the things I listed and doesn't have kids.

I have anxiety so I know that that goes into it, but I have no one to show the women to and check with anymore, I'm running off of advice given to me 4 years ago from women friends I had. combinded with what I've seen women do and the ommon link that the women who do that are 1. pretty, 2. thin, 3 replies selectively. I just hide all replies selectively women as I have no chance with any of them. though tthat would als mean seeing the lots of women who do say they only want guys with good jobs.

I have anxiety with calls in skype anyways and would have to wait for family to be gone, they listen in some times so it has me anxious.

if i move out its to be with a gf or alone. no more roommates. though if I moved out now I'd be a complete shut in.

I prefer ims, or other text based conversation.

the job devoluper is going to switch from security to cashiering now, it was a last otpion but its the best and only one now. but that means I'll only make min wage :( which wouldn't' upset me other then I want a gf and lots of women disaprove of min wage, even to call it not a job. I don't get how women who work min wage can look down on similar guys for it but they do. I don't get men with it have gfs though most I know met their gfs/wifes while in highschool so were able to form a love connection before so the girl sticks with them. eitehr wya makes me feel like s**t. when if i do find a job it should be a happy thing. but it won't be. which will likely just make me hate the job no matter what it is. :(

I'd like to think if i was lacking of a sex drive and lacking wanting a loving emtional relationship. i'd like be happier. all this constant pressue to be a real man and never being able to do it is depressing me a lot.

i doubt those women would like men telling them they aren't real women.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 1:18 am

sly279 wrote:
hes happy because he doesn't want a sex life. he has no sex drive, hes asexual.
well most people aren't asexual.

Actually, I have a normal sex drive, but I find sexual intercourse filthy and disgusting, unless I want kids then it's ok (no, I don't have a religious upbringing). I also don't bond with sex, and the few times I had it with wife (on her initiative) it felt just like a lot of work and no reward.

I think people before contraceptives were able to constrain themselves so their women wasn't constantly pregnant, with the help of religion and morals, so I really don't see why people cannot do that today if they have a hard time finding somebody to have sex with. Besides, today there is a huge amount of pornography, so it's not like it's impossible to have sex without a partner. In the end, the frustration of most of the guys here probably comes down to cultural expectations that guys should have lots of sex in order to be real men. Just break out of those, and you end up no longer being frustrated.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 1:20 am

Basically this is a quick response to ask you just a couple things Sly. First off,what are you willing to change? Second, what do you think you need to change? Third, how much effort are you willing to put into it and how much discomfort (physical or mental stress for changing body or behavior respectively) are you willing to go through. That will give me an idea of what to suggest.

Also, I don't know what you look like, how you dress, if you wear cologne and what kind, how you sound when you talk, how you walk etc. I can start with a photo if you want to send it in a PM or PM me and I'll give you my email if you are like me and don't like dealing with flickr for this site.

Also, what is your goal? I know to get a woman, but are you willing to go out places to try and meet women? Are you willing to join groups and such even if you have tried before but I don't ask you to until after we work on some changes first? What things would you be willing to try again after some changes and learning new behaviors and stuff?

Thats to begin with. It will get me some idea.

Also, emo chicks and scene chicks don't always go for the butch dudes. Those are probably the two best subcultures I can think of to try and hang out around to meet girls. These girls are also probably not going to be the kind of girls who get on dating sites or post on FB or the internet about wanting this guy or that guy etc. Are you familiar with either of these and can you stand to be around emo's at all? Some people cannot. I totally get that. But if you don't know much about the whole scene would that be something you would be willing to look into later on? I'm not asking you to buy into it, but maybe just tolerate some different music while you meet somebody because people's tastes change and couples always start listening to each others stuff when they are together and sometimes seperately. I hate Neil Young on principle but my husband is a HUGE fan and I actually like "After the Gold Rush". That is a major step for me and I never made him turn it off or left the room when he played it. I tolerated it. The same way he tolerates my very annoying habit of playing the same song over and over and over until I'm tired of it and he hates it. He can't stand Whiter Shade of Pale now because of that but promises to play it at my funeral if he outlives me. When he hears it on the radio though he doesn't change it because it reminds him of me.

So, can you give me a brief run down of some of those answers please? We can do this in PM or in email or FB if you had rather. It might be much more comfortable for you to talk about this in private. And I don't tell anything you tell me. I'm not expecting you tel tell me any huge secrets or anything but I want you to know that I won't talk about you with anybody else. That isn't right to do. So however you want to do it, I'm pretty easy about that. No pun intended please lol. Past is past. ;-)

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 1:28 am

rdos wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hes happy because he doesn't want a sex life. he has no sex drive, hes asexual.
well most people aren't asexual.

Actually, I have a normal sex drive, but I find sexual intercourse filthy and disgusting, unless I want kids then it's ok (no, I don't have a religious upbringing). I also don't bond with sex, and the few times I had it with wife (on her initiative) it felt just like a lot of work and no reward.

I think people before contraceptives were able to constrain themselves so their women wasn't constantly pregnant, with the help of religion and morals, so I really don't see why people cannot do that today if they have a hard time finding somebody to have sex with. Besides, today there is a huge amount of pornography, so it's not like it's impossible to have sex without a partner. In the end, the frustration of most of the guys here probably comes down to cultural expectations that guys should have lots of sex in order to be real men. Just break out of those, and you end up no longer being frustrated.

Some people would restrain themselves and not have sex so they wouldn't always be having another baby, but most people up until the early 20th century had a lot of children if they were fertile. Having very large families were common back then. Lots of women and babies died from childbirth trauma, some of which was caused by constant back to back pregnancies and other times it was just bad luck. Also, most rural people needed large families to help work and support the family because there were more agricultural based societies and towns than there are now, and family farms were very common. So they had a lot of kids. Sex was fun for most people then as it is now, although it isn't for some people.

I don't know about whether it's all cultural expectations for guys but that is there for sure. However, in most people who enjoy sex there is a basic desire to have it which is something that ensures the survival of the human race. It's there even in some people who are infertile and it's absent in some who are fertile but it's probably in more people than it's not. Women have that too.

Also, to those of us who enjoy sex, it's honestly not at all disgusting and it's really fun. If you don't like it and think it's disgusting then you won't understand how we feel that way, the same way we don't understand how you feel the way you do, but I do accept that you do. So sex is a major part of advertising since the 40s and 50s whether implied or overt, so that added to things as well as all the changes brought about by birth control, legalized abortion and of course the sexual revolution of the 60s. So there are tons of things and no one thing can be pointed to as the cause of any of it because different folks are effected by different things. So, who knows. Suffice it to say that some like it and some don't.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 1:31 am

sly279 wrote:
he also made some anti sexual people posts and some seemly saying having sex with your wife when she doesn't want it is ok as you're married and she agreed to sex whenever when she married you.

I think that is out of context. I argued against criminalizing having sex with somebody you are married to without consent with the argument that women would use this in custody processes, and by the fact that if there is regular sex without consent then there is also violence, and violence is already illegal.

I hardly claimed it was a good thing, but you also have to be realistic and compromise in a relationship. Especially when the two people involved have different sexual needs. That shouldn't mean that the one with the lowest sexual needs will always win.

sly279 wrote:
sexual people to him are all perverts.

:mrgreen:

That wasn't really serious. But, yeah, it is kind of disgusting, but if they do it where I cannot see it, then let them.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 1:45 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Also, to those of us who enjoy sex, it's honestly not at all disgusting and it's really fun. If you don't like it and think it's disgusting then you won't understand how we feel that way, the same way we don't understand how you feel the way you do, but I do accept that you do.

That's true. However, I can understand that sexual release is pleasurable, but since I find sexual intercourse disgusting it is more pleasurable to handle that with masturbation. That way I don't get the feeling of disgust, and masturbation is much simpler and requires less effort. Pornography with males present is also highly disgusting, so if I use porn it would be women only, but honestly I prefer clothed women, so I really don't need porn either.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 2:00 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
The question needs to be rephrased.

Its should be "has any MAN here ever turned down free sex?"

Women turn down offers for "free sex" every waking hour of every day. Or at least that's my understand ( person of the male persuasion speaking). LOL!

Really? hell I don't even get offers every waking hour of every day to turn down, I must be in the horribly unlucky minority. What about the rest of females here...can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?

I bet you don't make it explicitly obvious that you want sex, just create a dating profile or join a sex site and write in your profile you want sex, you can even make it more subtle like posting sexy photos, saying seeking for short term...etc.

Well of course I don't...that would kind of be misleading since I am not really after sex per say, doubt I could take a sexy picture if I tried, hard enough to just get a decent one of my face. But perhaps just for experimental purposes like a social experiment I might test your theory. But I more am interested in dating with the chance of forming a relationship at this point or making friends but of course I realize the focus of a 'dating' site is to find dates...there are probably other sites more geared towards meeting new friends and what not that aren't focused on dating. Also it would seem any time I have sex with a guy the first time we meet up things don't work out....even my brother said its best to hold off at least for the first date if I am looking for anything serious. And I think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to that.

You asked "can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?"

and I answered you accordingly - thinking you want a lot of sex offers.

I had no idea what you really wanted- I don't read your mind, duh.

If you are really not after sex, then ask the question differently and stop wasting our time.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2015, 2:47 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I believe you that a lot say that but I also know that it is statistically impossible for every single woman in your area to hold opinions that catagorically rule you out without them ever seeing you at all.

Why is that impossible exactly? Throughout History, only 40 men succesfully reproduced for ever 80 women that did the same. There have been tons of men who were just considered too defective or low-status to be viable partners by the female sex as a whole.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you are really not after sex, then ask the question differently and stop wasting our time.

A thousand times this. Ladies, you should really take this to heart. :roll:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 2:55 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
I believe you that a lot say that but I also know that it is statistically impossible for every single woman in your area to hold opinions that catagorically rule you out without them ever seeing you at all.

Why is that impossible exactly? Throughout History, only 40 men succesfully reproduced for ever 80 women that did the same. There have been tons of men who were just considered too defective or low-status to be viable partners by the female sex as a whole.

Because in the real world, some girls are losers too.

Also, look into what "categorically rule out" means as well.

Combine that.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2015, 2:58 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Because in the real world, some girls are losers too.

Yes, but those girls have their sexual consent to use as a bargaining chip, loser guys don't even that. A loser girl can easily land an average or above-average guy just with the promise of regular access to sex.