Yes, I've been naturally inoculated 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
No, I've not been inoculated 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Inoculated after ASD diagnosis 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 19

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jul 2015, 2:07 pm

ONLY FOR PEOPLE ON THE SPECTRUM. I am certain you all know what the MMR/V Vaccine is and as you know many people know a large amount of people believe it along with the other extremely beneficial vaccines to be the cause of ASDs. I was wondering if anyone here does has NOT gotten the MMR/V vaccine. When I say MMR/V I mean either the MMR or MMRV vaccine.

Last edited by Soomander on 20 Jul 2015, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Jul 2015, 2:12 pm

I think I had MMR but not MMR/V. Had chicken pox as a young child, didn't need to be vaccinated for it.

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jul 2015, 2:30 pm

By MMR/V I meant for it to mean both the MMR and MMRV vaccine.

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 2:39 pm

I have had it, I believe, and I think my brother has. However, we've always been weird, and my brother is exactly like our grandpas, who were not inoculated. I'm not sure about our parents as to what vaccines they received.

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jul 2015, 2:44 pm

Two votes!(excluding mine). Thanks for the feedback so far! I look forward to seeing the results of this.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 2:48 pm

I have had the vaccine but I'm not sure if I can vote or not :?

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jul 2015, 2:57 pm

iliketrees wrote:

Why wouldn't you qualify to vote?

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 3:06 pm

Soomander wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

Why wouldn't you qualify to vote?

No official diagnosis.

Eric2971
Raven
Raven

20 Jul 2015, 3:16 pm

It doesn't matter if you got vaccinated or not, the only thing that happened is that you had a measurably higher chance of living through childhood. Why does this garbage still get thrown about? It's based on some discredited researcher (Andrew Wakefield) who was trying to get the government (British I believe) to buy his vaccine instead of the one with a track record of nearly wiping out measles in the western world. He had a sweet deal going with a Big pharm (which is why I laugh when people try to say that big pharm is engaged in some sort of conspiracy theory and cover-up) and has been charged with fraud and abuse of disabled children.

Here is the Wiki

Quote:
On 28 January 2010, a five-member statutory tribunal of the GMC (General Medical Council) found three dozen charges proved, including four counts of dishonesty and 12 counts involving the abuse of developmentally challenged children.

This man should be charged as an accessory to murder at the very least for his role in the death of so many children who's parents he frightened with outright lies. And now they have enough studies on this subject to definitely state

A meta-analysis of ten studies involving more than 1.2 million children reaffirms that vaccines don’t cause autism. If anything, immunization was associated with decreased risk that children would develop autism, a possibility that’s strongest with the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine.

How about that, it may decrease risk of autism.

But don't listen to me, I'm just an agent of Big Pharm. They control me through the medications I have to take :twisted:

Quetiapine 300mg Morning
Quetiapine 100mg Night
Depakote 1500mg Night
Sertaline 75mg 2xDaily
Bupropion 100mg 2xDaily
Gabapentin 600mg Morning
Gabapentin 300mg Night

Imagine my therapist's embarrassment when it turned out they really were after me.;)

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm

Eric2971 wrote:
It doesn't matter if you got vaccinated or not, the only thing that happened is that you had a measurably higher chance of living through childhood. Why does this garbage still get thrown about? It's based on some discredited researcher (Andrew Wakefield) who was trying to get the government (British I believe) to buy his vaccine instead of the one with a track record of nearly wiping out measles in the western world. He had a sweet deal going with a Big pharm (which is why I laugh when people try to say that big pharm is engaged in some sort of conspiracy theory and cover-up) and has been charged with fraud and abuse of disabled children.

Here is the Wiki
Quote:
On 28 January 2010, a five-member statutory tribunal of the GMC (General Medical Council) found three dozen charges proved, including four counts of dishonesty and 12 counts involving the abuse of developmentally challenged children.

This man should be charged as an accessory to murder at the very least for his role in the death of so many children who's parents he frightened with outright lies. And now they have enough studies on this subject to definitely state

A meta-analysis of ten studies involving more than 1.2 million children reaffirms that vaccines don’t cause autism. If anything, immunization was associated with decreased risk that children would develop autism, a possibility that’s strongest with the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine.

How about that, it may decrease risk of autism.

But don't listen to me, I'm just an agent of Big Pharm. They control me through the medications I have to take :twisted:

Yeah there have been so many different studies done that have all concluded (including Wakefield's original study) that the MMR has absolutely NOTHING to do with autism. Reminds me of the "If Google were a guy" videos, where this woman asks Google, "Vaccines cause autism." He comes back with, "We have 6 million that says they don't and one that say they do."
The woman grabs the single page and says, "I knew it!"

-_-;

The proof stares them in the face but they need something to blame.

GoofyGreatDane
Raven
Raven

20 Jul 2015, 5:46 pm

I had the vaccine. Most people have the vaccine twice- with the first being when they are 1 year old. I think I had my second MMR at a later than normal age- I was 5. In fact, I actually remember the day I received the shot.

I didn't have any increase in Asperger's traits after that vaccine.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 7:57 pm

I didn't get the vaccine until I was 36, in preparation for going to college.

I got the measles in 1963, the year the vaccine came out. The mumps vaccine came out when I was 7. The rubella a little later.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 9:12 pm

If I remember correctly, all the diseases that are immunized for MMR, I had the seperate vaccines, except maybe the mumps. I do remember getting Salk Vacciene for polio, as well as DTP, TB and tetanus, plus my annual shots for flu and pneumonia.

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 10:58 pm

What does the "V" stand for?

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 12:23 am

I got the MMR vaccine as a toddler, and I caught the chickenpox in elementary school.

Lumi wrote:
What does the "V" stand for?

Varicella (the virus that causes chickenpox and shingles).

Love transcends all.

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jul 2015, 1:20 am

I think most people are under the assumption that my intentions of this poll are to reinforce the misconception that vaccines(most claims present the MMR vaccine) are the cause of ASDs. I myself am completely baffled by the assumption of this and the stupidity of the claim. I also find it ridiculous many people use the MMR vaccine, something that has benefited humans for many years, as a scapegoat to something they are not able to fully comprehend. I created this poll to see if anyone here has not been inoculated or inoculated after their ASD diagnosis. I hope the nature of the poll does not deter anyone from entering their situation.