Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

IAmTheCatalyst
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jul 2015, 4:37 pm

Well, it has been MANY many months since I have been here on WP, but after an arduous diagnosis process (because my insurance kept screwing up) I am here with an official DX! :D I am so relieved to finally know what is going on up in that cranium of mine. :roll: Anyway, I do in fact have Asperger's, as well as mild learning problems because of my slow processing speed and difficulties with working memory. I have many OCD and ADHD traits, but that just goes along with the territory of ASD according to my psychologist, and I don't need an official DX for those things. I've also learned that I meet the criteria for EDNOS, which has to do with my OCD traits I believe, but I didn't talk about that with my psychologist and I don't really want it diagnosed unless it becomes a serious problem. I probably won't come on here too much, unless I need help with a specific issue that I am having related to my ASD, or to help other people out with problems on the forums if I feel up to it. Just felt like reintroducing myself.

In other news, I have been in a wonderful long distance relationship with a fellow aspie I met on here (THANK YOU WP!) and we're meeting for the first time on the 24th. I am so nervous, but happy. :D :D :D

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 4:46 pm

Hey there IAmTheCatalyst. :sunny:

IAmTheCatalyst
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jul 2015, 4:51 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
Hey there IAmTheCatalyst. :sunny:

Hey. :) I remember you. I probably remember most all of the regular users on here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 3:21 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet!