Should they end sexually segregated restrooms?

Page 1 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 11:27 pm

I just realized it that segregation has been going on since grade school at least for me both lines are separated with a girls line and a boys line, I see womens restrooms and mens restrooms and with issues such as transgenders choosing which restroom to use would it be easier for there to be all restrooms to be shared to end the confusion for transgenders as well as end the segregation of genders between men and women?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Jul 2015, 11:32 pm

I don't care if women use the same bathroom as me but I imagine most women probably wouldn't be comfortable with it. The men's bathroom is gross, it's dirty as hell and smells like piss more times than not. I shouldn't even say it smells like piss because that's literally what it is, dudes piss on the floor like animals. I suppose things can only get cleaner bringing in the ladies so yeah sure, end sex segregated bathrooms.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 11:43 pm

It'd be fun.

Jacoby wrote:
it's dirty as hell and smells like piss more times than not.

Compare that to the smell of period blood.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 11:44 pm

no. then I'd never get to use the restroom ecept at home, and women would look at men's privates and accuse men of being perverts.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 12:04 am

sly279 wrote:
no. then I'd never get to use the restroom ecept at home, and women would look at men's privates and accuse men of being perverts.
I am pretty sure most women wont do that as they use the stalls while the men use urinals and go both separate ways unless the women themselves are perverts themselves for looking! But realistically 95% will ignore the men pissing in the urinals and head strait for the stall to pee, wipe and move on! Only perverted women would look and it would make the men feel uncomfortable at least most of them. Same goes for men I am pretty sure that at least 95% or more would not jump over the stalls and peep on the women!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:10 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I am pretty sure most women wont do that as they use the stalls while the men use urinals and go both separate ways unless the women themselves are perverts themselves for looking! But realistically 95% will ignore the men pissing in the urinals and head strait for the stall to pee, wipe and move on! Only perverted women would look and it would make the men feel uncomfortable at least most of them. Same goes for men I am pretty sure that at least 95% or more would not jump over the stalls and peep on the women!

yeah no. its bad enough know guys will see my penis to to the almost and in lot of bathrooms 0 privacy around urinals, i don't want women seeing and laughing about it.
also theres usually lines for women's and not mens' women take longer , so don't need that. this sounds like just some buniess cost saving plan by only have half as many bathrooms.

where do you get that stat? from studies done where ? where are there both sex bathrooms. theres been videos done that shows women look at guys privates while they are clothed. I'd expect they'd increase now that they could see them nude.

dudes will sneak into women's bathrooms to get looks as is. if they share the bathroom it just makes it easier and legit for them to be in there. so harder to prove they were peeping.

pineapplehead
Raven
Raven

24 Jul 2015, 4:40 am

I already feel uncomfortable in public restrooms. I'd feel even more uncomfortable if women were in there.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 5:59 am

That sounds like either a recipe for bathroom attendants in every bathroom or CCTV in every stall.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 8:10 am

7/11 already has a unisex bathroom with toilet and urinal and that darned urinal always has piss in it, too!

chapstan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

It has been almost 20 years since I lived in Germany, but it seemed then Europeans were not as hung up on nudity as us Americans. I remember having to learn not to go to the local schwimbad (swimming pool) on textile free night. Soldiers would get excited about going to nude beaches but be quite disappointed when seeing all the grandmas naked. And then add in the customs of women not shaving their armpits or legs.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 6:32 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
7/11 already has a unisex bathroom with toilet and urinal and that darned urinal always has piss in it, too!

your 7/11 have public restrooms?

also a unisex one person only at a time rest room is find, its the multiple people at time restrooms we are talking about.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2015, 7:14 pm

No.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 8:05 pm

sly279 wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

your 7/11 have public restrooms?

also a unisex one person only at a time rest room is find, its the multiple people at time restrooms we are talking about.

Yep, some do, here, but not all. Just the ones that were recently built. Others have the regular restroom with only one toilet and a sink. They are open to the public but they are one person at a time so it's not the same as having a lot of people of both sexes in one restroom. Women might feel weird walking by unknown men who are facing urinals. It would be very unpopular. Ladies like their own restrooms without any distracting urinals. Can you imagine trying to wash hands, put on makeup and fix hair with a urinal in the background viewable in the mirror? It would prove to be problematic since ladies aren't used to seeing them. They usually don't include them in residents.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 9:45 pm

I feel that we should do away with gender segregated washrooms. There are times that I hold my piss until I get home. Other times, I use the men's washrooms because they match my gender identity and expression more than the pink *gag* "Ladies Rooms".

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
No.
So you support segregation and gender inequality?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 9:52 pm

^^ I'd add no because if anyone sees my junk it'll be $20 whether they have it or not. That would be a lot of booking and collecting that I just don't want to have to bother with.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin