Oh girls have it so much worse....

Page 24 of 39 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 39  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 5:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I know you like to have fun and be witty.

But...if somebody is upset about something, please understand it. Please delete the comic, Sir.

if we follow that logic every post and thread on this forum would have to be deleted. every post and thread upsets somebody. that is PC to the extreme. let it be and let everyone have free speech without being suppressed.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 5:17 am

nurseangela wrote:
You know what? I was going to stay out of this discussion because I believe circumcision should not be done. However, if you think that female mutilation is anywhere near the same - you're wrong. They actually slice off the clitoris and sew up the vagina so a woman can barely have a period. I just remembered we had a patient that had to have Foley catheter placed and no nurse knew how to insert it because the woman had been mutilated and the anatomy was totally something like we had never seen. A doctor had to actually come in to insert the catheter into the urethra.

So don't tell me that circumcision is far worse. In order for it to be even on the same caliber the ENTIRE penis would have to be sliced off. Female mutilation is done so the woman gets no pleasure from sex for the rest of her life . Get your penis whacked off then we can talk. Otherwise quit your bitching. Bunch of freaking pansies. You have a problem with what was done to you, then I suggest you go talk to your Mommy and Daddy because they are the ones that did it to you - not us.

thats not what happens in all fgm. some just remove the skin around the clit. which would be the same as removing the foreskin of the penis. why do defenders of circumcision always compare it to the most horrible form of FGM

also I don't think ayone here said its far worse so stop putting words in our mouth we said they are both bad and both mutilations.

the doctors did it. they could refuse and should have " do no harm" comes to mind. also women who support and praise an push it are to blame. so yeah how about you go back to avoiding this topic. you minimize our pain and struggle because you automatically side with women and will never experience it for yourself. you say men can't understand child birth well you can't and neve will understand circumcision so butt out. babies die from it, babies suffer huge pain for it, men live with the anger from it for all their lives.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 5:22 am

cathylynn wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
the reasons aren't made up. even if they were, i don't understand why anyone would blame women. circumcision was started by a religion run by men.

its as plan as day here. who are the only ones defending and pushing it in this thread? all women. go oneline who are the ones defending it mostly if not all women. besides religious men. its women who push and defend it. so you have mostly men saying its bad, and women saying its needed and must be done. so yeah why would we blame women hmm.......

how stuff started and how it continues are two different things. I can start a something but if someone else continues it the blame is on them. they aren't blameless. just like the whole just following orders defense don't work. neither does well he started it.

in the custody case in the news, the mother is against circumcision and the father is for. you are way overgeneralizing. my father wasn't circumcised and it never bothered my mom. do you hate these women?

at any rate, i don't understand how you get so upset about this to the point where you actually hate people. i told my husband he is less sensitive because of his circumcision. he said he wished he got the chance to experience life without circumcision, then promptly went on to think about other things and enjoy sex as he experiences it now.

if i chop you're legs off you might eventually become ok with it, or you might feel anger against me for rest of your life. you're father and husband feeling ok about it doesn't undue all the ones who feel bad and mad about it.

that's like going to a person who's mom died and being like Fred's dad died and hes fine about it, why aren't you.

fyi only you used the would hate. I don't like those people they scare me. that they are so ok with mutilating little boys. you scare me. I want nothing to do with people the same as I don't want anything to do with people who can kill a animals and feel nothing.

many many women say uncircumcised penises are wrong and wierd. because it use to be the norm. are ther some who dont' care either way yes. but the majority do which just means uncircumcised men have a 75% chance of a woman making fun of them for it and endings relationship.

by your logic you should quit work because a few people won the lottery.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 5:27 am

Spiderpig wrote:
What we actually argue doesn't seem to matter much, considering we keep getting things put in our mouths we never said. Noöne has yet said circumcision is worse than female genital mutilation, though there certainly seems to be a non-negligible amount of female posters who want us to have said it so they can hold it against us.

men are the enemy, single worthless men are the most horrible enemy.
they live in imagined fear that any and all men are and can be rapist or seiral killers, because there isn't thousands of female serial killers. nope theres not whole shows all about women serial killers. women who poison their mates over and over. women who pick up guys off cl and stab them to death. nope men never have to fear the woman they just met might kill them, nope not at all.

I tell my family where and when and with who I'm going on a date with every time and they and me are afraid every time I might not come back. so men have that problem too.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 5:27 am

Oman5 wrote:
It's all a matter of perspective. Men look at life thinking "must have sex" even if it's on a subconscious level. And get frustrated when they are rejected. Therefore, they may assume that a woman has it easier because all she has to do is make herself available. But completely ignoring the fact that women don't tend to be wired up in quite so simple terms, having to deal with consequences that men don't.

assumptions... generalizations :( .

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2015, 6:37 am

I read some of the posts on this thread and while I must agree that most of you on this website are lovely people, can some of us please stop generalizing? Although gender does cause certain behavior traits, we are all individuals.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 12:52 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:

Excuse me, but I find that comic strip to be disturbing and completely out of line and it should be deleted.
I find it hilarious but I have a dark sense of humor.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 1:22 pm

LyraLuthTinu wrote:
You can't shake off the feeling that the guy you just said "no thanks" to might be a serial rapist, even if it is paranoia rather than a real danger!

I agree with you about some stuff but this one thing is just paranoia.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 1:32 pm

Peacesells wrote:
LyraLuthTinu wrote:
You can't shake off the feeling that the guy you just said "no thanks" to might be a serial rapist, even if it is paranoia rather than a real danger!

Actually that sounds more like some sort of weird sexual-problem(combined with paranoia).

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:25 pm

dobyfm wrote:
I read some of the posts on this thread and while I must agree that most of you on this website are lovely people, can some of us please stop generalizing? Although gender does cause certain behavior traits, we are all individuals.

its the same as getting in the last word in a fight.

see both sides wont' stop because if they do it ends with one side saying they have ti worse and winning. neither side is willing to end it with both sides have it bad in different ways. I think men have it worse in dating, women have it worse in other areas. dating being getting dates, women have trouble in relationships likely men would too if they could get past or even get a date. its a never ending fight.

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2015, 9:33 pm

sly279 wrote:
dobyfm wrote:

see both sides wont' stop because if they do it ends with one side saying they have ti worse and winning. neither side is willing to end it with both sides have it bad in different ways. I think men have it worse in dating, women have it worse in other areas. dating being getting dates, women have trouble in relationships likely men would too if they could get past or even get a date. its a never ending fight.

I see. Maybe if we simply settle with that men and women have it bad equally we may all reach an agreement? Or better yet how about we all accept we carry different opinions and end it? Arguing over who is "right" is going to result in cyclical internet fighting. :)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 10:42 pm

Peacesells wrote:
LyraLuthTinu wrote:

Usually that is not the first thought that pops into my head....though there have been some occasions I worry about that, but that isn't times I've been interacting with someone more if I am walking alone in the dark and hear other footsteps or something or have gotten the 'danger' vibe from a few individuals who I then don't go anywhere near.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 1:02 am

dobyfm wrote:
sly279 wrote:
dobyfm wrote:
its the same as getting in the last word in a fight. see both sides wont' stop because if they do it ends with one side saying they have ti worse and winning. neither side is willing to end it with both sides have it bad in different ways. I think men have it worse in dating, women have it worse in other areas. dating being getting dates, women have trouble in relationships likely men would too if they could get past or even get a date. its a never ending fight.
I see. Maybe if we simply settle with that men and women have it bad equally we may all reach an agreement? Or better yet how about we all accept we carry different opinions and end it? Arguing over who is "right" is going to result in cyclical internet fighting. :)

Doby, Sweetleaf made this thread as a response and objection to my earlier thread: viewtopic.php?t=289638 which is about a journalist who she lived as a man in disguise for 18 months as human experiment and she concluded at the end that men....well... have it worse in life.

"Worse" in a sense that men lead a less happy life in general, that may strongly explain why almost in all countries males are 3 to 4 times commit suicide; except in China, where women commit suicide more than men - these gender gaps in suicide rates indicate strongly which gender is living less happy lives- and the China case is a strong indicator that it is due to societal reasons rather than biological (The Chinese culture puts too much responsibility on women for the family's happiness); China is not a tiny exception after all.

Back to the journalist Norah, most of her haters (even though Norah herself is very feminist) and the haters of her book are of the female gender, check the reviews on Amazon and you will notice that most of the 1 and 2 stars ratings are given by female usernames, this isn't a coincidence - it is clear that some women are bothered because she dared to say, after living as a man for 18 months, that woman's life is happier in general:p - she is also seen as "traitor" by some of her gender. It is also obvious that Sweetleaf is bothered by her work.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 03 Aug 2015, 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 1:10 am

dobyfm wrote:
sly279 wrote:
dobyfm wrote:

or people could just not start this threads or go into threads will people complain about their lifes and boo hoo. ____ gender has it worse.

though reality is neither will happen this is the internet and we are stubborn aspies. plus some just like putting others down for fun.

hugs.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 1:12 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
LyraLuthTinu wrote:

Usually that is not the first thought that pops into my head....though there have been some occasions I worry about that, but that isn't times I've been interacting with someone more if I am walking alone in the dark and hear other footsteps or something or have gotten the 'danger' vibe from a few individuals who I then don't go anywhere near.

I and men have that too. I don't walk around a night alone. my area is super dark with lots of hidden spots to hide in. then next thing I know some person is following behind me.
men don't' think "oh hes probably just following me because he wants to be my friend" sure I'm not so worried about rape but more as in getting stabbed, hit, beat and then mugged.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 5:37 am

all women have to do is go out and show up, that's all