Oh girls have it so much worse....

Page 1 of 39 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:13 am

So guys have trouble picking up a date....girls with their easy picking up of dates are more prone to rape, abuse, being taken advantage of for sex ect. all wonderful things the self identified 'forever alones' should be totally jealous of. Oh yeah geting unsolicitated hits on you from guys twice your age who only want sex is great....let me tell you, so much better than being single not :roll:

I mean really what do you guys think it is we chicks get so easily, and as if you can go out just dressed in normal casual comfy dress and get a date.....no women are expected to have make up on, wear an outfit that compliments their figure, or use weird undergarmet items to make your body appear more appealing as in the hour glass shape. Oh and its rude for a women to get offended by some street a** saying 'hey baby you're hot' when they are just trying to go about their buisiness......oh yes women have it so f*****g easy compared to men in all circumstances ever.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:26 am

Women can be abusive as much as men can. What are you talking about?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:35 am

No s**t.... did I say males cannot be abused by women? weird you assume that is my message when I have not posted anything that even pertains to that view point. Anyways this thread is not about the difficulties males face no offense, but rather difficulties women face when dating, that was more the idea of the thread.

Oh and its kind of a cheeky response to recent threads about how 'all' women have it easier than 'all' men when it comes to dating.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:48 am

You said that women are more prone to being abused. That implies that men are more prone to being abusers.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:55 am

Peacesells wrote:
You said that women are more prone to being abused. That implies that men are more prone to being abusers.

It's kind of a fact that many women are physically abused by men. That has to do with men generally being stronger than women. Abuse by women usually is psychological, and is easier to get out of than physical abuse by a man.

Good points, Sweetleaf.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 2:55 am

The happy couple! It's a myth, so close to advertising and double trouble in many cases!

Accidently just reading The Kreutzer Sonata: "Let us stop believing that carnal love is high and noble and understand that any end worth our pursuit -- in service of humanity, our homeland, science, art, let alone God -- any end, so long as we may count it worth our pursuit, is not attained by joining ourselves to the objects of our carnal love in marriage or outside it; that, in fact, infatuation and conjunction with the object of our carnal love (whatever the authors of romances and love poems claim to the contrary) will never help our worthwhile pursuits but only hinder them."
Try the "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar.
Remark that parallel with media-devellopment, there was the artistic-commercial propagation of the femme-enfant.
https://books.google.fr/books?id=8NmGlz ... navlinks_s
thus shifting women from the producing workforce to consumers

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 3:21 am

rdos wrote:
It's kind of a fact that many women are physically abused by men. That has to do with men generally being stronger than women. Abuse by women usually is psychological, and is easier to get out of than physical abuse by a man.

Good points, Sweetleaf.

It is also true that often a woman can hit a man without it being seen as abuse because she is physically weaker. Physical abuse is also psychological, so if someone is abused physicall he/she will be abused mentally too.
This being said I don't think any abuse is easier to get out of than the other. Sometime a person can break up the relationship as soon as he/she is hit for the first time, other times it can take way more. Depends on the person.
I don't think that any of the genders has it better than the other when it comes to dating (in normal conditions), nor I think one is, for his own nature, more abusive than the other.
I think that some guys on this forum are not good socially and can't reach out to other people and make friends/get relationships, and they think that it is easier for women. While it is true that generally it can be easier for a woman in the same condition, this is a special case. Most men/women don't have trouble getting relationships.
These guys on WP forget that their case is particular.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 3:53 am

Peacesells wrote:
I think that some guys on this forum are not good socially and can't reach out to other people and make friends/get relationships, and they think that it is easier for women. While it is true that generally it can be easier for a woman in the same condition, this is a special case. Most men/women don't have trouble getting relationships.

Yes, but the case for WP women is also particular. Many of them seem to have a history of abuse, and this is much more common than in typical girls, which I think means that abuse is a real problem for neurodiverse women. So while some WP guys get into no relationship at all, some WP girls mostly get into bad (and often abusive) relationships, which isn't a whole lot better.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 4:07 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
So guys have trouble picking up a date....girls with their easy picking up of dates are more prone to rape, abuse, being taken advantage of for sex ect. all wonderful things the self identified 'forever alones' should be totally jealous of. Oh yeah geting unsolicitated hits on you from guys twice your age who only want sex is great....let me tell you, so much better than being single not :roll:

I mean really what do you guys think it is we chicks get so easily, and as if you can go out just dressed in normal casual comfy dress and get a date.....no women are expected to have make up on, wear an outfit that compliments their figure, or use weird undergarmet items to make your body appear more appealing as in the hour glass shape. Oh and its rude for a women to get offended by some street a** saying 'hey baby you're hot' when they are just trying to go about their buisiness......oh yes women have it so f*****g easy compared to men in all circumstances ever.

All that sounds pretty annoying although it's the opposite of typical guy problems of course. It's kinda like how a mediocre looking woman is often viewed as being super-hot online. :roll:

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 4:16 am

rdos wrote:
Peacesells wrote:

Yes, but the case for WP women is also particular. Many of them seem to have a history of abuse, and this is much more common than in typical girls, which I think means that abuse is a real problem for neurodiverse women. So while some WP guys get into no relationship at all, some WP girls mostly get into bad (and often abusive) relationships, which isn't a whole lot better.

I wouldn't say that WP guys don't get relationships, while WP girls get abusive relationships. Some guys get good relationships, some girls get good relationships. Some guys get bad relationships, some girl get bad relationships.
Btw I think these guys who can't get a relationship are a minority even among WP males. But they think that women have it easier in general because they only talk from their perspective. Instead of discussing who has it better when it comes to dating, which is pointless and doesn't bring anything to the table (I'd say it generates resentment), we should talk about the reasons why they are in that situation. But often they prefer to just think that women are superficial and society is evil, even if they appear superficial too, sometimes.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 4:58 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

This is a great point, especially in America where so many males on sports teams or in the military get away with rape far too easily. I've also fallen into the bad habit of feeling sorry for myself over an unsatisfying dating life, at times. The issues you raise are much more important, of course.

I think, unfortunately, advertising can play too large a role in influencing our perception of people in general, too. I've always been attracted to women who dress somewhat plainly (or at least comfortably--maybe that's a better word) and don't wear makeup. As you said, though, women are pressured to not be that way, or think that no men like that.

Really, I find most men and women boring and hard to understand.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jul 2015, 7:48 am

Almost all women does not get "Raped" etc.

To get sex and dates is better than being complete alone. This is logic.

If a guy have many flaws, forever alone, if a women have many flaws, no problem can still get bf and sex.

Unfair.

I would without any doubt choose to be a women rather then a man.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Jul 2015, 8:38 am

No point arguing who has it worse on the spectrum, we probably have more in common thru that than differences because of gender. As far as relations go there seems to be plenty of men and women here who have found success and then there are many that haven't, it's not universal it's individual. The reality is that those of us on the spectrum make up a tiny part of the population and our condition makes us even more marginalized, no point drafting yourself into the greater internet gender war since our experience is atypical anyhow and a lot of people on spectrum struggle a great deal with seeing things from others perspectives anyway. We can only change ourselves, we can't control other people. I try to take everything with a grain of salt here, frustration is understandable and our posts are just pictures in time of that exact moment. Some people just need to vent. I just want to be happy, all I care about.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 8:45 am

white_as_snow wrote:
Almost all women does not get "Raped" etc.

To get sex and dates is better than being complete alone. This is logic.

If a guy have many flaws, forever alone, if a women have many flaws, no problem can still get bf and sex.

Unfair.

I would without any doubt choose to be a women rather then a man.

As an asexual, I strongly disagree to that. As a man I have the privilege of having many women that are not super-focused on sex to select among, but if I was a woman this would be a real problem with so many men requiring sex, and thinking that a sexless relationship would be unthinkable.

Also, I don't think you would want to have a gf that was mean and abused you. At least I would rather live alone than being in such a relationship. If you disagree with that, then I think you lack enough experience of relationships, and especially bad ones.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 11:10 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

Being always single and not by choice sucks. We heterosexual male foreveralones envy you because you are desired by a lot of people of the opposite sex, many more than you desire yourself, while we are in the opposite situation: we desire females, and they don't want to have anything to do with us.

Sweetleaf wrote:
I mean really what do you guys think it is we chicks get so easily, and as if you can go out just dressed in normal casual comfy dress and get a date.....no women are expected to have make up on, wear an outfit that compliments their figure, or use weird undergarmet items to make your body appear more appealing as in the hour glass shape.

And where do you think that pressure comes from? Certainly not from heterosexual male foreveralones---it's not like our tastes matter after all.

The usual complaint is that we like your bodies too much. You can't have it both ways: we like your body much more than what you wrap it in. If I were cuddling with a woman at a nice place, the last thing that would bother me is that she's wearing casual, comfy dress. Even a boilersuit à la 1984 wouldn't rob her of her femininity, especially if she hugged me tightly. And, if she put her legs on top of mine and let me play with her feet, I wouldn't care whether she was wearing stilettos.

Sweetleaf wrote:
Oh and its rude for a women to get offended by some street a** saying 'hey baby you're hot' when they are just trying to go about their buisiness......oh yes women have it so f*****g easy compared to men in all circumstances ever.

Well, I wish my problem were being too hot. But I don't think it's rude for you to get offended.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 11:31 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

This is funny, not the content of course, as they are real issues which women experience, but as a response to the
Sweetleaf wrote:
... recent threads about how 'all' women have it easier than 'all' men when it comes to dating.
LOL.
I think everyone should wear shapewear undergarments... yikes they are uncomfortable, squeezing internal organs and all the related health complications, whats not to love. Equal opportunities for everyone to feel squished! :lol: