Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 1:44 pm

I have a bag I was going to do that with because it got trampled at a concert and I can't get the dirt stains out so figured that was the best option. But also figured I'd throw in some clothes to mostly shirts but also have some brightish red pants that I am thinking of including.

Does anyone else like to tie dye things...or do you prefer to buy pre tie dyed things or the mock factory made stuff...or do you find it to be an annoying pattern/design or whatever? that is my random topic for today.

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm

I'm totally enamored by very bright, obnoxious clothing and patterns (I have enough Hawaiian shirts to choke a herd of elephants), but I never got too wholly into tie-dye. I have always kept my eye out for a cheap white suit I could tie-die into some psychedelic colors, though, because I guess that's just my style.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 5:56 pm

That would be cool...kind of difficult to get multiple colors, basically if you want something to stay one color you have to keep it from getting wet. If moisture does leak in than the color you are trying to keep out can still seep in somewhat but won't be as dark as on the rest.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 9:37 pm

My preference is generally for thick flannel shirts in cold weather and western shirts with pearl snaps the rest of the time.

It seems to me that western shirts tend to have a wider variety of colors and patterns than other shirts.