Public&Sensory overload->overload sexual excitement

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

faz18
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2015, 12:51 pm

Hi all,

I have a problem with sensory overload, so much that even being on the computer right now alone, if I hear a noise such as something drop or a noise, I feel it go throughout my body (its like a shock wave that sends out my body)...

But when I'm out in public with loads of people, its 5000 times worse.

Anyway, I looked up fasting which I am doing and it increases the HGH hormone by 2000% along with increased Testosterone,
the other night, I was of course in my sensory overload, but combined with sexual excitement,

It built and built until I could take it no longer, so I started peeing and had a mini orgasm in my pants, then everyone looked at me.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

So yeah, its getting to the stage that this sensory overload thing is crazy, how is it that even noises even my own room ALONE PEACEFULLY by myself yet I still get shock waves throughout my brain and body by just sounds or noises...

Seriously, how can I fix this?

faz18
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm

But here's the amazing thing, my sensory overload can differ.

Example:
- I am peacefully alone and happy to be by myself in my room on the computer, a noise of anything suddenly sends a shockwave throughout my body...

- But then one time at school, the maths teacher was not in, and about 5 of us started going so crazy ape s**t, we all started roaring in excitement, DANCING,jumping, and then one of the guys pretended to roll a bowl yelling strike, <-- was so funny. and yet all that noise and action produced no sensory overload..

Any idea what's going on?

I'm in my room now, and lets say a book falls on the ground, that noise sends out a shockwave through my body..??????
???

Thanks.

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 1:42 am

The shockwave feeling you guys are experiencing may be intense emotional anxiety, or a surge of adrenaline or something in response to unexpected pain.