Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 11:54 pm

...for being non-verbal:

http://theautismwars.blogspot.com/2015/ ... utism.html

cooksp53
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Aug 2015, 4:36 pm

Thank you for posting. I signed the petition. Is there more we can do?

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2015, 7:43 am

I have the same question as cooksp53.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2015, 1:03 pm

What the hell, such B.S...signed the petition and shared it on facebook, Jefferson County Pigs more like.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2015, 1:06 pm

cooksp53 wrote:
Thank you for posting. I signed the petition. Is there more we can do?

Share it on any social networks or any forums you go to where people may be inclined to sign as well...but getting the word out always helps.

ultimafighterbp

16 Aug 2015, 5:14 pm

If you think this is happening to nonverbal people, then wait till you see what could happen to the people who are verbal. This is exactly why I'm saving up all of my money, so that in the next two years I can leave this country and never come back. No offense to anyone living in the US but that's exactly how I feel on the matter. It's just that with all this crap going on, its just not safe anymore. It would be better if the whole labeling system was gone as well as the pharmaceutical companies who say it's all right for school psychologists to point out kids who are somewhat different and say they have such and such when they don't. That's why millions of people per day get misdiagnosed and get into all sorts of problems exactly like what this woman is going through. Then again maybe labeling helps to make the person feel better but it also gives other people power to do whatever they like with you. It's not right at all. I think personally ,this is why it's better to leave and let the NTs fight amongst themselves. No sense of staying if it gives people the authority to do stuff to people they feel is lesser than them. However I will go ahead sign whatever petition is available so this woman can be freed.

Hope I'm not offending anyone as I'm just babbling on about stuff again.

AppleChips
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Aug 2015, 2:35 am

Signed the petition