Do women in sexual relationships...

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 11:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If I don't like a woman, I can't obtain an erection in her presence.

Did it ever happen to you?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 1:45 am

nurseangela wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
...with no commitment devalue themselves for monogamous long term relationships?
Or, to put it another way, I am in a casual sexual relationship with a guy I have known for a decade. But at the same time, I like this one guy at work.
So, will the guy at work even consider me if I have a casual sexual partner now (obviously I wouldn't be with casual guy if I was in a relationship with someone else.)
Or, to put it another way, am I a slut and, if so, does this make me a bad person?

Last sunday I had it with a girl that I met for a second time, with no commitment intention at all.

but.....gawd, this was so embarrassing, I really found it very hard to get erection - it was a horrible and a major strike on my ego lol. The first time it wasn't that bad.

Even tho I get it normally in mornings or when I fantasize or when I watch something erotic....weird. Maybe it's that lack of experience and my very delayed loss of virginity or maybe lack of great attraction, I hope it's just that.

I am mainly worried about pre-diabetes now (it causes impotence) even tho I have no other symptoms but both my father and brother have diabetes.

ok that's adult topic lol

Grumpy Cat Dr. Ruth here. You should have that checked out. You're a little young for that to happen or keep happening. About the diabetes, if it's in the family you should have it checked - you don't want to have certain things that have to eventually be whacked off - like feet and legs I mean.

I am not sure if it's physical - yesterday night I had....well...an erotic call with a girl I knew for a little while, who was horny and wanted to masturbate - and mine got up like a horse to her voice.

So weird....

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 4:50 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

I dunno, I have to do a blood test for my testosterone level to be sure of.

I don't see any loss of body hair or lack of erection otherwise - as I said I get morning woods and erections if I fantasize but you never know, maybe I have it low - my jaws were always narrow.

Are healthy men supposed to get horny fast whenever they are with a naked woman?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 1:36 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Are healthy men supposed to get horny fast whenever they are with a naked woman?

For me, it doesn't really matter if I'm not aroused. Men just use lubricant.

Interesting conversation, though.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 7:16 pm

androbot01 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

For me, it doesn't really matter if I'm not aroused. Men just use lubricant.

Interesting conversation, though.

that sounds awful ann. though that's what forplay is for.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 7:29 pm

I get erections at sometimes inopportune times.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 7:49 pm

sly279 wrote:

Thanks sly :-)

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 7:53 pm

androbot01 wrote:
...with no commitment devalue themselves for monogamous long term relationships?
Or, to put it another way, I am in a casual sexual relationship with a guy I have known for a decade. But at the same time, I like this one guy at work.
So, will the guy at work even consider me if I have a casual sexual partner now (obviously I wouldn't be with casual guy if I was in a relationship with someone else.)
Or, to put it another way, am I a slut and, if so, does this make me a bad person?

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as the guy at work is clearly told he is wanted only for the sex and not for a relationship. No, it does not make you a slut or bad but you know there's always the bible thumpers that love to use the word as weapon anyways... makes them feel above the rest you know.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I get erections at sometimes inopportune times.

all the time :( i can't text women I have feelings for while out. its embarrassing getting an erection in a store doesn't matter that she liked knowing it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 8:27 pm

androbot01 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Thanks sly :-)

you're welcome, its too bad we are so far apart and that I'd not be good enough for you. I hope you find a ok guy though.
there shouldn't be sex unless the woman is turned on and lubricates should only be for medical reasons where she can't make enough of her own.

No Escape
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2015, 8:29 pm

androbot01 wrote:

If you have a propensity for casual sex, I don't see how that would go away once you label another relationship as monogamous.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 9:10 am

No Escape wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

If you have a propensity for casual sex, I don't see how that would go away once you label another relationship as monogamous.
When I first hooked up with my possibly Aspie GF in the 70s she told me she had a "lover" whom she occasionally visited for sex. He was a real person (i.e. the name she gave me belonged to a real person of her acquaintance) although the one time I saw the two of them together in the same room, I could detect no sort of "chemistry" whatsoever between them.

Anyway my point is that this didn't seem to affect her desire to be in a long-term, serious relationship with me (if possibly not 100% monogamous although I'll never know for certain). Also I don't recall feeling at all threatened by this at the time, although I think most guys would have been. I think it was due to the very matter-of-fact manner in which she told me this. I think she just wanted me to know how much she liked sex, so much that she had maintained a FWB relationship.

The missing piece of the puzzle is that I don't know if she had sex with this guy again after having done so with me, but whatever was really going on, it didn't stop her from wanting a serious relationship with me. So given this one data point, I think you can have a serious long-term relationship whenever you want. Whether you want to cut off the FWB is your decision but there is not necessarily one "right" decision for you to make.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 9:47 am

[

Dantac wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as the guy at work is clearly told he is wanted only for the sex and not for a relationship.

Actually the opposite. I am interested in the work guy for a relationship. But I don't think it will matter as I may not see him again.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 9:55 am

Why don't you wait for him, Ann.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 10:18 am

He doesn't work in the same building.

Robin Banks
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

In almost all cultures throughout all of history, people have put value on a woman's "purity," "chastity," whatever you want to call it. Most men, even if they will not admit it, do perceive a woman as being less valuable for a long term relationship if they've "been around" as opposed to being virgins or sexually inexperienced. For me, as a guy, this is certainly true. There is a girl one of my friends is banging, who is physically average-looking (not ugly), but because of what I know about her (she has slept with tons of guys, and back in high school used to let guys pay her $10 for sex), I would not pursue her, even for a short-term relationship. Knowing how many guys have been inside her just changes how I feel about her. It is a biological response I am having, since men from pretty much all cultures have felt this way, even going so far as having women who had pre-marital sex stoned to death in some societies. Also, to the OP, you mentoined that you feel bad, or guilty, for being in a casual relationship while wanting a serious relationship with someone else. I beleive this is also a biological response you are experiencing, and NOT the result of social conditioning, due to the fact that we live in one of the mose sexually open societies in history, and yet you STILL feel this way.
By the way, why don't you consider a serious relationship with the guy you've known for years and, in your words, are familiar with?