Another Example of a Group Affiliated with Republicans

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 7:01 am

posting stupid crap online then deleting it! Of course the media did not delete it. In fact, they captured it and show it over and over on newscasts so what is the point of these groups deleting posts? Just leave them there because, for one, it's how you really feel, it's your true colors showing, and it's going to be picked up and broadcast by the media even if it's left up for only a few minutes. This new strategy of posting crap then deleting it later is tedious and irritating. Either post it and leave it or don't post it, period!

http://kfor.com/2015/07/29/oklahoma-pol ... book-post/

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 12:13 am

So I will leave this here.

From the War of Northern Aggression to the Civil Rights Act, it was Democrats using a rope for lynching's.

As a Goldwater Youth in 1963, we held our meeting in a phone booth in secret. It was not safe to be a Republican.

The Klan, the White Citizens Councils, were the heart of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic south was punished for voting for George Wallace. LBJ went for the Black and Catholic vote, got JFK elected, and Jackie said he killed him.

Sounds like Democrat politics to me.

My Republican Party left me for Southern Baptists and Mormons. They provided the votes, the oil companies provided the money, and elected Nixon. He would defund the Great Society with War Spending, Tax Cuts, and Opening China.

To block Black employment he opened the Mexican Border, which Ike had closed after deporting all Mexicans in Operation Wetback.

The Citizens, the War Babies, were under twenty-five, and were drafted and sent to Viet Nam.

Both parties Suck.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

31 Jul 2015, 12:33 am

Was it actually posted by the group or by somebody else on their wall or whatever?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 1:07 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
posting stupid crap online then deleting it! Of course the media did not delete it. In fact, they captured it and show it over and over on newscasts so what is the point of these groups deleting posts? Just leave them there because, for one, it's how you really feel, it's your true colors showing, and it's going to be picked up and broadcast by the media even if it's left up for only a few minutes. This new strategy of posting crap then deleting it later is tedious and irritating. Either post it and leave it or don't post it, period!

So one person posted an ill-advised comment and all Republicans are guilty by association?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 9:47 am

Jacoby wrote:
Was it actually posted by the group or by somebody else on their wall or whatever?

Good question. Notice it's been happening a lot lately? It's not just this one time. There's always an excuse though, and then it gets deleted. If it's just posted to convey info, why the delete? Leave it there! It's just very annoying and it's done only to rile people up. The image is going to be what upsets people but that is the intention anyway. Stand by what you post or don't do it.
I am expressing annoyance at the tactic, not the info in itself. Whether it's true or not is up for debate and should be.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 9:56 am

adifferentname wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

So one person posted an ill-advised comment and all Republicans are guilty by association?

Show me examples other than Republicans, which I am sure exist, but one doesn't immediately come to mind. Most likely, it's an established PR tactic formulated to trigger a response in the public which is the only reason they employ it. These people aren't daft. They know how to manipulate the public through mass media mediums. Paula Deen did a similar thing, posting a controversial tweet, then immediately deleted it and blamed someone else and she leans toward the Right. Another Republican group posted a controversial tweet, then deleted it saying it was misinterpreted.

Another non political public entity, Amanda Bynes, tweeted insulting comments about another celebrity, deleted them, saying someone else posted them. Whether it's true or not, who knows? Keep better tabs on the account.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 11:08 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Show me examples other than Republicans, which I am sure exist, but one doesn't immediately come to mind. Most likely, it's an established PR tactic formulated to trigger a response in the public which is the only reason they employ it. These people aren't daft. They know how to manipulate the public through mass media mediums. Paula Deen did a similar thing, posting a controversial tweet, then immediately deleted it and blamed someone else and she leans toward the Right. Another Republican group posted a controversial tweet, then deleted it saying it was misinterpreted.

And what, the liberal fringe press is a bastion of stalwart heroes, holding aloft their unimpeachable ethical virtue as a shining example to all humanity?

People lie to further their agendas, especially in popular media. By what standard do you believe it fair to only criticise one group?

Quote:
Another non political public entity, Amanda Bynes, tweeted insulting comments about another celebrity, deleted them, saying someone else posted them. Whether it's true or not, who knows? Keep better tabs on the account.

Remember those words if you're ever the victim of fraud.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 11:16 am

adifferentname wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

And what, the liberal fringe press is a bastion of stalwart heroes, holding aloft their unimpeachable ethical virtue as a shining example to all humanity?

People lie to further their agendas, especially in popular media. By what standard do you believe it fair to only criticise one group?

Quote:

Remember those words if you're ever the victim of fraud.

Who knows? This means I give her the benefit of the doubt but have no idea where the truth lies.

If you have liberal examples of the same sort of annoying tactics, don't let me get in the way of you posting them.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 1:27 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Who knows? This means I give her the benefit of the doubt but have no idea where the truth lies.

If you have liberal examples of the same sort of annoying tactics, don't let me get in the way of you posting them.

I'm not interested in your binary view of Liberal vs Republican, Ana. That's the point I'm making. Stop letting yourself be dragged into the tribal BS politics and start looking at everything critically.