Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2015, 2:54 am

Whenever people ask me what genders I'm attracted to I have a rage attack. I have an OCD obsession, so I think the rage attacks are related to OCD.

My rage attacks involve screaming, punching things and slamming doors. I can control it if I want. I usually don't bother because I'm at home and away from people.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2015, 7:46 am

Why? I don't understand why you get mad if someone asks you about your sexuality.

I think you are misusing the term OCD like many people do. What you are describing is not OCD.

You need to manage your anger. Put a rubber band around your wrist and whenever someone asks you about you sexuality just pull it back and let it hit your wrist, it will calm you down. It actually works for anything.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2015, 8:52 am

Rudin wrote:
Why? I don't understand why you get mad if someone asks you about your sexuality.

I think you are misusing the term OCD like many people do. What you are describing is not OCD.

You need to manage your anger. Put a rubber band around your wrist and whenever someone asks you about you sexuality just pull it back and let it hit your wrist, it will calm you down. It actually works for anything.

I'm not misusing it. I used to be extremely obsessed with my sexual orientation. I had a bunch of compulsions like checking if I'm attracted to people and google searching HOCD.

I don't think I need to manage my anger unless I'm out in public. I avoid telling people my sexuality in public, so no one in real life really asks me that idiotic question.

yogiB1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Aug 2015, 3:39 am

Does it really matter, or is it your curiosity? Whichever label is causing this is probably irrelevant, it seems like there just needs to be some kind of defusing going on.