Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2015, 7:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It seems that every x hundred of years, a booming radical islam occurs, as if it's a cycle in the islamic history.

Before ISIS, there was the Taliban expansion, before it the Wahhabi expansion, and before it caliphate expansions, before it, the first Islamic expansion.

And most of these expansions were mostly waged against moderate/less radical muslims, to 'remind' them of the original Islam.

Saudi Arabia's regime is the root of all Sunnite radicalism today .

Iranian regime is the root of all Shiite radicalism today .

As long these two stay in power, this will keep happening.

I mostly agree, but I think the Muslim Brotherhood is the center of all Sunnite Radicalism in the Arab world, which itself is the center of most of the violent expressions of Islam. Shiites generally aren't radical, but that's mostly because outside of Iran and Iraq, they tend to be minorities amongst Sunni dominant societies. The Wahabiists are also dangerous, especially with their influence throughout Northern and East Africa, and SE Asia, but I think the MB takes the cake for leading Sunni radicalism in the Arab world(which constitutes 20% of Islam). Saudi Arabia's influence is mostly outside the Arab world.

I wouldn't even use the word radicalism either, since they aren't radical in accordance to their own religion's outlook.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2015, 12:56 am

ISIS needs to eat pork and STFU I dont care if I have offended anybody these guys are losers and religiatards killing and raping people! I shall post an Mohammed vid of Mohammed eating bacon to make them even angrier then have the US Military to send more predator drones to shut them up! They are like vampires only pork is like garlic and the predator drones are like holy water!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2015, 8:49 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
ISIS needs to eat pork and STFU I dont care if I have offended anybody these guys are losers and religiatards killing and raping people! I shall post an Mohammed vid of Mohammed eating bacon to make them even angrier then have the US Military to send more predator drones to shut them up! They are like vampires only pork is like garlic and the predator drones are like holy water!

They are evil!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 1:44 am

MarketAndChurch wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It seems that every x hundred of years, a booming radical islam occurs, as if it's a cycle in the islamic history.

Before ISIS, there was the Taliban expansion, before it the Wahhabi expansion, and before it caliphate expansions, before it, the first Islamic expansion.

And most of these expansions were mostly waged against moderate/less radical muslims, to 'remind' them of the original Islam.

I mostly agree, but I think the Muslim Brotherhood is the center of all Sunnite Radicalism in the Arab world, which itself is the center of most of the violent expressions of Islam. Shiites generally aren't radical, but that's mostly because outside of Iran and Iraq, they tend to be minorities amongst Sunni dominant societies. The Wahabiists are also dangerous, especially with their influence throughout Northern and East Africa, and SE Asia, but I think the MB takes the cake for leading Sunni radicalism in the Arab world(which constitutes 20% of Islam). Saudi Arabia's influence is mostly outside the Arab world.

I wouldn't even use the word radicalism either, since they aren't radical in accordance to their own religion's outlook.

I disagree.

I am from a Shiite family, and I can tell you, compared to 20 years ago, Shiites had been much radicalized everywhere.

For example, talking about the most visual sign for this: The veil was traditionally mostly only worn by elderly women after coming back from pilgrimage (this phenomena was also among Sunnites here), it was very common to see women only wearing hijab after reaching an old age (55+), it was a choice made by the adult women who feel that they have reached a certain spiritual maturity, child veil was never seen back then in cities and very rarely even in rural areas, and the veil seen in rural areas back was very mild, like a scarf hiding only half of hair and clothes were regular, there was no Chador or Burqaa. Among the Shiites nowadays, child veils and even chador are now common in Hezbollah-dominated areas, gender-segregated schools became more common there too, Hezbollah schools arrange every year a celebration for veiling little girls when they reach 9 years old.
If this is not a systematized expansion of radicalism I dunno what it is.

Muslim Brotherhood and Wahabists are rivals but they both compete on taking over radicalism.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 4:35 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Saudi Arabia wants to establish a Wahhabi/Salafi Caliphate. Iran OTOH has no issues using Arabs as shills for their agenda. Remember that Iran is Persia, and that Persians pride themselves as having a civilisation that is as old as Greek or Chinese civilisations. They regard Arabs as little more than barbarians who are disposed to rape and murder.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 4:33 pm

Fogman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Saudi Arabia wants to establish a Wahhabi/Salafi Caliphate. Iran OTOH has no issues using Arabs as shills for their agenda. Remember that Iran is Persia, and that Persians pride themselves as having a civilisation that is as old as Greek or Chinese civilisations. They regard Arabs as little more than barbarians who are disposed to rape and murder.

This is a racist Iran poem against arabs:

Those of you who are greed for the "Persian" Gulf (Arabs refuse to call it with this name, it was always and Arab land inhabited by Arabs).

It is an unhealthy meal for you big bellies.

Yo shoeless Arabs, what's there in the beautiful shiny Gulf water... is fish and not lizards so that you eat of (referring to Arab as lizard eaters, attempted derogatory).

Look at the comments of the video.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 20 Aug 2015, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 4:33 pm

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 20 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 4:38 pm

the poem in English:

Oh God of Arabs, I am happy to go to the bottom of the hell ... if there is no voice of any Arab there

Why would I need heaven because I am born with love... Let the heaven with virgins and maids be for the Arabs

( Oh God!) Much shame on you if you don't understand but the rough and bumpy language of Arabs

The God of love who is in our hearts ( Persians hearts)... not the one who is stuck in the Alphabets of these Arabs

The most blasfemous and hypocrites , didn't you say, are Arabs? .. so why these stupids praise the Arabs?

I lay my head on the heaven of Zarathustra... not that of the Arabs

My heaven is Ferdowsi's strong poems... who does't give a damn to the Arabs ( Ferdowsi is grand grand father of the Racist Persian poetry; lived between 940 to1020 CE)

God oh my beloved God please for love's sake rid my country of the Arabs

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 4:52 pm

The reality is taking sides with any of these groups is a failed policy, we need to treat both the Iran and SA with kid gloves.

However I'm reasonably optimistic of a meaningful relationship with Iran, simply becuase it is more diverse and got more going for it than SA, which like most gulf state which are basically just hotels, malls, oil and indentured labour.

I'm not a big on reparation especially for long past historical events. However the conspiracy against Iran's political development in the 50s on wards is not disputed by historians, and Britain and America need to take some responsibility for what became of Iran.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 7:52 pm

Humanaut wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
They control large portions of Iraq and Syria.

Being grinded down while surrounded and contained in a landlock is the opposite of being in control.

Quote:
The traffic in yazidi and christian women as sex slaves has gotten to a point where there is a persistent infrastructure of holding facilities, vans for transport, a sales force, the whole 9 yards.

Prisoners of war can be treated as slaves according to the Quran. Islam is a sick and evil religion.

Deuteronomy 21 wrote:
Concerning Women Prisoners of War
10 “When the Lord your God gives you victory in battle and you take prisoners, 11 you may see among them a beautiful woman that you like and want to marry. 12 Take her to your home, where she will shave her head,[a] cut her fingernails, 13 and change her clothes. She is to stay in your home and mourn for her parents for a month; after that, you may marry her. 14 Later, if you no longer want her, you are to let her go free. Since you forced her to have intercourse with you, you cannot treat her as a slave and sell her.
do you also judge christianity based on the actions of the KKK? the KKK, ISIS and Boko Haram are all extremist organizations that mostly ignore their own holy texts.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 12:12 am

Fugu wrote:
ISIS and Boko Haram are all extremist organizations that mostly ignore their own holy texts.

They are just following the Quran.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 12:34 pm

Humanaut wrote:
Fugu wrote:
ISIS and Boko Haram are all extremist organizations that mostly ignore their own holy texts.

where's your proof

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 2:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I disagree.

I am from a Shiite family, and I can tell you, compared to 20 years ago, Shiites had been much radicalized everywhere.

For example, talking about the most visual sign for this: The veil was traditionally mostly only worn by elderly women after coming back from pilgrimage (this phenomena was also among Sunnites here), it was very common to see women only wearing hijab after reaching an old age (55+), it was a choice made by the adult women who feel that they have reached a certain spiritual maturity, child veil was never seen back then in cities and very rarely even in rural areas, and the veil seen in rural areas back was very mild, like a scarf hiding only half of hair and clothes were regular, there was no Chador or Burqaa. Among the Shiites nowadays, child veils and even chador are now common in Hezbollah-dominated areas, gender-segregated schools became more common there too, Hezbollah schools arrange every year a celebration for veiling little girls when they reach 9 years old.
If this is not a systematized expansion of radicalism I dunno what it is.

Muslim Brotherhood and Wahabists are rivals but they both compete on taking over radicalism.

This is the photo of a the Azhar grand imam in the 50s...with his daughter.

What a decline, Egypt; radicalism had devoured you.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 7:53 pm

Fugu wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Fugu wrote:
where's your proof

In the Quran.