Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2015, 4:41 am

Good luck to you.

mahendar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2015, 5:00 am

yes It seems that she really like you but not interested on further things.she was interested in travel with you and spend some time with her alone.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2015, 7:26 am

Kinme wrote:
Good luck to you.

Thank you very much.

314pe wrote:
Unless she cancels, I'm meeting her and her friend today for an exhibition opening.

She canceled, because she has to work. She said we could meet for a dinner on Thursday though. Yeah, I'm hopeless. :D

LeaPoufyPony
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2015, 2:44 pm

She likes you

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 1:27 am

LeaPoufyPony wrote:
She likes you

I don't know. She did ask me out twice yesterday. :D But the meeting was cut short again, because she called her mom and her mom said something that saddened her. I didn't have the time to tell what I feel towards her before this happened. She said that we'll text.

loughman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Aug 2015, 8:23 am

Ok, 314 I'm gonna be blunt. This woman is being very unfair to you. You are a back burner option to her. You come when she calls. She blows you off because she knows you'll come right back and both give her an ego boost. She uses you for attention. You mean nothing of significance to her. She's NOT nice, she's NOT respectful and she's NOT into you in a healthy, honest, reciprocating way. I'm an NT woman- I know her type; she's an NT who makes the rest of us look bad. And, this has nothing to do with your AS and everything do do with her being an unstable user. Move on, don't look back

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 5:04 am

loughman wrote:
Ok, 314 I'm gonna be blunt. This woman is being very unfair to you. You are a back burner option to her. You come when she calls. She blows you off because she knows you'll come right back and both give her an ego boost. She uses you for attention. You mean nothing of significance to her. She's NOT nice, she's NOT respectful and she's NOT into you in a healthy, honest, reciprocating way. I'm an NT woman- I know her type; she's an NT who makes the rest of us look bad. And, this has nothing to do with your AS and everything do do with her being an unstable user. Move on, don't look back

I call her type "Ego vampire" - this breed of humans doesn't know how to love - she just enjoys the feeling of the attention he gives it to her but she does not love him.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 6:30 am

Imho, I wouldn't rule the idea she might be genuinely interested in you yet, sir.

But yes it sounds like she does have some issues.

Even if she doesn't, she certainly is the type of person that has a life where something always comes up or gets in the way and she lets them all stand in her way.

I feel this is getting to a breaking-point.

If she keeps doing this, I'd make her aware you don't like the constant cancellations.

Don't get mad with her, but politely say you are slightly disappointed she cannot make the plans to see you, and that if she does want to spend time with you and is serious about it, kindly ask if she can from now on see what she can do.

But yes if she does just keep doing this she might be using you.

If it keeps up just confess how you feel...

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 12:38 am

We've met yesterday late evening for a walk. She didn't really ask me if I'd like to meet her, she just called right before leaving to inform me about it.

She cried a lot and she said that her friends don't last long and they call her angry b***h. Then she informed that I don't understand her and giggled. She has been upset for two weeks now. :/

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 2:28 am

If you want to be with her as bf then tell her exactly what you want.

Stop waiting.

Being a shoulder to cry on is friendzoning and we all know that you don't want to be just her friend, so drop the act and be honest with her.

Even though I personally don't recommend this girl for you based on the info you provided.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 2:45 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you want to be with her as bf then tell her exactly what you want.

Stop waiting.

Being a shoulder to cry on is friendzoning and we all know that you don't want to be just her friend, so drop the act and be honest with her.

Even though I personally don't recommend this girl for you based on the info you provided.

I would tell her, but every single meeting with her ended up with her being upset and from what she told, it looks like it's not unusual for her. I would've told her last time I met her, but "I really like you and I would like to be more than a friend" doesn't seem like a good response to "You don't understand me". :D She apologized for that evening the next day though.

I wanted to tell her how I feel last night, but she cancelled a meeting.

Inle
Raven
Raven

04 Sep 2015, 4:34 am

She sounds very depressed, tbh. Do you think you'd be able to cope with that?

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 5:35 am

Inle wrote:
She sounds very depressed, tbh. Do you think you'd be able to cope with that?

I could cope, but I'm not sure if I can help HER cope with that.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 12:50 pm