Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2015, 8:40 pm

glebel wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
You can encourage them but it most likely won't change their minds.

Do you think the indoctrination is too entrenched or do people just not care about their morals?

Regards
DL

It's entrenched and they want to believe in God and be with Godly folk.

I see that as them selling their souls and humanity to Satan, ( not the she exists ), just so they can believe in an imaginary God and be with delusional Godly folk.

Regards
DL

If you actually went into a church, you wouldn't talk such nonsense. You look at a few bad examples, and say we are all like that. You can't paint everybody with the brush of your choosing. You have to take everybody equally. Period.

All who fly the cross are following an immoral creed that is based on human sacrifice and the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty.

Stop whining and argue for their immoral tenets or go away cry baby.

Regards
DL

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 11:31 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
glebel wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
You can encourage them but it most likely won't change their minds.

Do you think the indoctrination is too entrenched or do people just not care about their morals?

Regards
DL

It's entrenched and they want to believe in God and be with Godly folk.

I see that as them selling their souls and humanity to Satan, ( not the she exists ), just so they can believe in an imaginary God and be with delusional Godly folk.

Regards
DL

If you actually went into a church, you wouldn't talk such nonsense. You look at a few bad examples, and say we are all like that. You can't paint everybody with the brush of your choosing. You have to take everybody equally. Period.

All who fly the cross are following an immoral creed that is based on human sacrifice and the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty.

Stop whining and argue for their immoral tenets or go away cry baby.

Regards
DL

Seems to me that you are the whiner. I have called you out on your "faith", and you can't give an answer. You have no faith other than hatred. Your a lovely person. And by the way, I'm not a whiner. I do my utmost to function in this world, how about you? How's life in your mommy's basement?