Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

RhodyStruggle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 1:18 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... -farm-boy/

Polling at 9%. It's almost as though a significant fraction of the population is waking up to the fact that the American political system is a joke.

A burden discerned in the blood you taste

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm

If you truly want a Deez Nutz for President, be sure Donald Trump gets nominated then vote for him.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2015, 9:26 pm

1) His name is legally Deez Nuts. I assume his parents didn't name him Deez, which means they allowed him to change his name to that. What kind of parents are they?
2) Isn't there an age requirement for the presidency? I'm pretty sure there is, and 15 is not it. So why even allow him to be included in the poll? He's ineligible.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2015, 10:37 pm

YippySkippy wrote:
2) Isn't there an age requirement for the presidency? I'm pretty sure there is, and 15 is not it. So why even allow him to be included in the poll? He's ineligible.

It is 35 as written in the constitution

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Aug 2015, 10:44 pm

Lmao! This kid's got my vote!

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2015, 11:57 pm

This has to be a joke! :lol:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2015, 12:05 am

deez nuts has endorsed sanders and kasich for their respective party nominations.

Pink_Astro
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2015, 2:03 am

Is devolution real or what? I just thank whatever, that he's ineligible.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2015, 10:01 am

YippySkippy wrote:
1) His name is legally Deez Nuts. I assume his parents didn't name him Deez, which means they allowed him to change his name to that. What kind of parents are they?

The type of parents who respect their kid? Hey if a kid wants to change his name to that, it's his business. I would only ask he carefully consider it first, and perhaps wait just a bit, but if he is determined and has to have that name, I wouldn't stand in his way if he were my child. Sometimes you have to let them figure things out. He might have that name, find it helps him in life, and creates opportunity, or, he might find it doesn't and then he will want to ditch the name after a while. Either way it's a learning experience. Some people are here to be silly and can make a living as comedians and whatnot.