Question for the....not so tall guys.

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 2:53 pm

Based on your past experiences, who do you think of these two body-types were more picky toward you dating-wise and made felt somehow....out of your league?

- Girls who are shorter than you yet have perfect faces and perfect bodies.
- Girls who are taller than you yet are either chubby or very average-looking.

In my experience, the latter were less picky and more tolerating - despite what you often hear from girls about dating and height.

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2015, 5:04 pm

I don't really understand what point your trying to make.
also your descriptions don't make sense. What about tall attractive girls and short average girls.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 5:36 pm

FullMetalAspie wrote:
also your descriptions don't make sense. What about tall attractive girls and short average girls.

Why should I include everyone? It is a specific question.

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Aug 2015, 5:40 pm

FullMetalAspie wrote:

Right, this question is flat out stupid and probably offensive. Like he can boil down girls decision making and dating preferences down to weight and looks 8O Good luck bud. You making a flowchart for school, boo? :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 5:47 pm

Why are you assuming stupid stuff that was never been said in the main post?

I've asked a specific question about girls with two specific set of physical characteristics, I didn't say that I wouldn't go for other types nor that I don't take non-physical aspects in account; either answer it or simply don't post in the thread, crazy...fool.

KayceeX
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Aug 2015, 6:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Based on your past experiences, who do you think of these two body-types were more picky toward you dating-wise and made felt somehow....out of your league?

In my experience, the latter were less picky and more tolerating - despite what you often hear from girls about dating and height.

Have you considered that you are simply repulsive and women of all shapes, heights and levels of empirical attractiveness avoid you for that reason?

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2015, 6:41 pm

KayceeX wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Have you considered that you are simply repulsive and women of all shapes, heights and levels of empirical attractiveness avoid you for that reason?

whoa there that's pretty harsh there is a difference being real and stooting straight and just ripping on people.
sorry boo I apologize if my comment spun thing out of control :(

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm

KayceeX wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I think you just blew boo's mind :P

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 7:22 pm

KayceeX wrote:

Well they wouldn't sleep with him then. I am not sure what Boo's problem is, but it doesn't seem to be that.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 8:19 pm

KayceeX wrote:

Ever considered that a person with 5 posts trolling a dude with 17k looks kind of foolish?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 1:43 am

Aristophanes wrote:
KayceeX wrote:

Ever considered that a person with 5 posts trolling a dude with 17k looks kind of foolish?

kayceex
kaytkay

shes starting to not even try to hid it anymore

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 4:54 am

KayceeX wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Kaytekate, no man likes you and wants to be with you - I am sorry to tell you the harsh truth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 4:59 am

Aristophanes wrote:
KayceeX wrote:

She probably has 20 K posts since she was under tarantella username.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 7:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
KayceeX wrote:

She probably has 20 K posts since she was under tarantella username.

Doesn't matter, now it's 5 to 17k. It makes trolling look very obvious.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 8:03 am

Aristophanes wrote:

Don't see what post count has to do with it, but... okay.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 8:06 am

I think certain people should stop having fun at our expense....and GET A FRIGGIN LIFE!! !! !!