Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 10:28 pm

There is always hope for any of you that are lonely. I ironically met my boyfriend (AusWolf) on here a few months ago when he was talking about his own issues with finding love. We have a lot in common and I've never felt this way for anyone like I have for him.

Just because things seem bleak now doesn't mean it will always be this way. There's a lot of shallow jerks that are willing to rip your heart out, and others that just want to use you. I hope you find someone special in your lifetime like I have. :heart:

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 10:48 pm

Yup. It's very important to recognize that unexpected good things don't stop happening, just because one is in a bad situation. I sometimes forget about that.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 11:03 pm

Congrats goofygoobers. It's always nice to read encouraging posts like this :)

AusWolf
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Aug 2015, 11:21 pm

It is funny, because I registered on the forum to figure out if I really have Asperger's, and if I do, then how I could cope with my relationship issues. I am 25 and a half, and I didn't have a relationship before. I've met women who went on a single date with me just to find out I'm weird, women who I became friends with, women who used me, and women who didn't care about me at all. I am completely oblivious to flirts, so I really had no idea what to do.

I thought I would never have a relationship just like many of you do (I think), but then I met goofygoobers, who has become very special to me. I never thought it was possible to have so many things in common with someone, and to talk all day and night without getting tired of the other's company.

I want to thank goofygoobers for being a part of my life, and to suggest you guys to keep a positive attitude. Everybody thinks that they are forever alone, but actually there are many people out there searching for someone, and many more waiting to be found. Just do something fun and don't forget to enjoy your life in the meantime.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 11:25 pm

Thank you, Beau!

I love you, AusWolf. You're my knight in shining armor (literally) and the man of my dreams. I thank God that you exist.

AusWolf
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Aug 2015, 11:35 pm

I love you too, goofygoobers. My life has been a dream ever since I've known you and I will be forever grateful for this experience.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 11:45 pm

yay :bounce:

LordRikerQ
Raven
Raven

31 Aug 2015, 12:13 am

Congrats to you both, Im glad some good has come for people here. But I have to say I believe you too may be in the minority. It seems to all come down to luck, in the end and for a great many people, such as me there is no luck to be had.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2015, 12:43 am

LordRikerQ wrote:
for a great many people, such as me there is no luck to be had.

Still, can't predict the future. :)

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2015, 1:13 am

Oh, this thread is just too adorable. Congrats to the both of you! Perhaps you could drop by in Ecomatt91's thread in the haven and prance around a bit, to show that not all aspies are predestined to lack twosomeness. Guy seems to need a bit of cheering up.

cheers you two! :)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2015, 1:31 am

hope he last longer then your last guy on here.

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2015, 5:29 pm

@sly or the one before that, don't forget him. I am gg’s last bf, if you can ever call it that, more like “last toy”, and I also used to be her "best friend" for a while after that too.

I said I wouldn’t talk to either gg or aus, however I was really thinking of private email/IM mostly. So why do I need to be super true to what I say in a situation like this where I feel like the two of you completely disregard me as anything but an annoyance that is to be rid of in a timely and quiet manner?

Quote:
Just because things seem bleak now doesn't mean it will always be this way. There's a lot of shallow jerks that are willing to rip your heart out, and others that just want to use you. I hope you find someone special in your lifetime like I have.

So you are saying that you were surrounded by shallow jerks who would rip your heart out? Um, is picking someone up, telling them you love them and making them love you, then throwing them away because you have “issues” not shallow and ripping people’s hearts out? I know you did this to at least two people, which brings me to another issue.

Quote:
We have a lot in common and I've never felt this way for anyone like I have for him.

You act as if you have never loved anyone, and that no one ever loved you, but that’s not true and you know it, unless you just were stringing people along because you wanted something to pass the time like a catfish? You know, I really even wonder if you care about how you hurt people? You are so afraid of being hurt but you don’t seem to really care about hurting others.

I remember when we were in a “relationship” you were always cheating, then towards the end you started telling me that I was “too good for you”, then you dumped me because you wanted to keep talking dirty on ###weirdos (which you even banned me from recently) and you were afraid of rejection. You said you wanted to be friends still though because you felt like we had formed a bond of sorts that she didn’t have with other people. So we stayed friends for months, and even then you kind of led me to believe that in a way there might be hope that we could get back together. If saying “I still like you a lot” and “look everybody, this is the boy I have a crush on” (which happened happened recently) isn’t indicative of that, I don’t know what is. Also, last but certainly not least our distance was a problem, you said so yourself, but you’re all okee dokee with a LDR with someone on a different continent, what gives!? Hmm, when you go back to school, I wonder what will happen when when you have the choice between someone you likely won’t see for years, or someone you can touch and hold now? If you can’t even resist people in chatrooms for a mere 2 weeks?

So, about a month to 3 weeks ago, you stopped talking to me altogether, without much apparent reason, just because I got a little annoyed because you called me judgmental. And yes, I guess I overreacted a little, but I was getting resentful about your attitudes and actions towards me by that point. Then you just blocked me out completely, I figured it was because you had decided that I was not a fun “toy” anymore and that you must have a “new one”. That made me really mad to be treated like that, and I regret how I acted, desperately trying to get you to say something to me. I really overreacted, and I’ll admit it, I practically harassed her. I’ve regained my composure now and I hope that this is better that what I wrote before, which was basically an emotional freakout.

I would not have been nearly as hurt and upset if you had just told me, “look Jake, I have a new boyfriend now” or ever “I don’t really want to talk to you anymore because I have a new boyfriend”, but no, you had to burry me for whatever reason. I assume that our friendship meant nothing to you as well, and that you probably really never cared. You went from wanting to call me all the time to trying to get rid of me like I was a nuisance. You talk about how you are so afraid of rejection, that it’s one of the things that you’re most afraid of, but you’ve rejected me on so many different levels, slowly and painfully over time, breaking my heart multiple times. I suppose that means you must really hate me then huh?

So, why did I just write all this? Even though I even said I would just leave the two of you/them alone? Because the way they are both acting, like all sappy and “omg I have a new boyfriend and I wub him sooo much my heart explodes with joy, woo!” and acting like you have been having a hard time and no one has tried to be close to you. I don’t like things that are not truthful, or that are unfair. That is why I react so strongly to this, it feels like an injustice and I don’t have to just not do anything. I want to tell everyone about the truth, including aus if he doesn't really know. I've been feeling physically sick from this the past weeks, literally. If you feel like I’ve wronged you feel free to talk about that too, as long as it’s not lies. Oh, and I have this whole thing saved if you delete it.

LordRikerQ
Raven
Raven

31 Aug 2015, 5:39 pm

Some how I suspected it sounded too good to really be true. In this life in general you have to be pragmatic about these things.

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2015, 5:46 pm

LordRikerQ wrote:
Some how I suspected it sounded too good to really be true. In this life in general you have to be pragmatic about these things.

Yes, and it is also way to easy to take advantage of people over the internet, or to disregard them. Otherwise you wouldn't have catfish and the like, I'm not saying gg is a catfish though, however she's close on some accounts.

Astro77
Raven
Raven

31 Aug 2015, 7:03 pm

AsahiPto17 wrote:
LordRikerQ wrote:

Yes, and it is also way to easy to take advantage of people over the internet, or to disregard them. Otherwise you wouldn't have catfish and the like, I'm not saying gg is a catfish though, however she's close on some accounts.

Have you ever read about BPD or NPD?

MissAnthropyV
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Aug 2015, 8:11 pm

Wow. I am just so happy for the two of you. It's truly wonderful to see such a happy couple.

Though, I am quite disturbed to see such immaturity as was shown by the apparent "ex-boyfriend." I wasn't aware this forum was created for public shaming. On that note, it seems awfully desperate that he wished for the OP's boyfriend to see all of this. That he saved it, even.
That just screams manipulation, desperation, and immaturity. Really, it's no wonder that she left him. He sounds like a stalker. Attempting to insult her in order to win her back somehow, or ruin her current relationship. Traits of a severely mentally ill individual.
I love how he points out her mistakes and faults while attempting to look perfect. Luckily, I'm fairly sure the rest of us are mature enough to be aware that there is always two sides to a story.

I'm just so happy for her. That she moved on to a real man and found happiness.

So, it wasn't her. It was you, strange mentally ill "ex-boyfriend."

Also.

Show ass girl.