Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Sep 2015, 2:33 am

Oh geez, I seem to have summoned a troll then! Who, apparently is going around to other threads, saying mean things. I could tell there was something weird going on...
I really hope this doesn't end up blowing up into something awful... That's not what I wanted, despite how it might look.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 3:29 am

Peacesells wrote:
Earthling wrote:
@admins Can you track post IPs on this forum?
Might have been sent from a different device, but I'm rather curious who this is.
Registered today and 1 post is very suspicious.

99% it's Katy.

Wrongplanet knows people's IPs, just like every other website.

I registered a second account back in the day (it is this one) because I lost the password and username to my first. A mod asked me why I had two accounts and said one had to be removed so I asked for the old one to be deleted.

Also I remember another mod, I think Booyakasha or however it is said, told us in a post a while back that there is a user who keeps registering from the same IP address.

I don't know if MissAnthropy is them or not, but I will point out I have been seeing a lot of 'new' accounts in the L&D section all with similar typing and tone and writing in style.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 3:59 am

yeah, she's being banned for at least three times in a day, and here she managed to ruin yet another thread...